Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As mentioned before in OJogo article, Porto will not entertain any offer below 20M. AC Milan are wasting their time with the 10M offer if that’s still where they are at.

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post

I watched all of karimis game in Bayern and safe to say totallt disagree with you. Karimi had a license to dribble as much as he wanted to. It was only his ankle injury that killed of his career otherwise he was doing really good and he was a fix player in their rotation system when they had 10 top midfielders. Magath was playing with a diamond midfield and karimi was never played as a winger. He was free to move in behind attackers and they already had Ballack in CM/AM...
      from my recollections he was almost always posted Right or Left side of the midfield ... !! mostly RCM/RW..!
      True that Balack was the hotdog of the team and german national team and it was too difficult expecting him to replace ballack in the ACM position which was AK8's natural position where he'd shine best..! but then again such is life playing for a top club with assston of talent at their disposal all over the pitch.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post

from my recollections he was almost always posted Right or Left side of the midfield ... !! mostly RCM/RW..!
        True that Balack was the hotdog of the team and german national team and it was too difficult expecting him to replace ballack in the ACM position which was AK8's natural position where he'd shine best..! but then again such is life playing for a top club with assston of talent at their disposal all over the pitch.

They played diamond with these 4 players as starters

......................Demichelis.................. ....
        .....Karimi..............................Ze Roberto
        .......................Ballack.................... .........
        "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post

They played diamond with these 4 players as starters

......................Demichelis.................. ....
          .....Karimi..............................Ze Roberto
          .......................Ballack.................... .........
          true i guess... but
          i remember watching him more on the right ze roberto spot than the other side..?? however i do recall ze being his main competition for minutes and with Ali being the more favored of the two ... towards the end of his career there he also had to compete more and more for minutes with the just blossoming then bastain ShowasteNegro.. ..!!

Comment

So I’m reading different reports about the Al Hilal offer - one says 30m to Porto and the other says 30m per season to Taremi. If the later is true….it will suck so much. Nobody can turn down that kind of money, he will never have that chance to make that again. That’s probably 3x more money than he has made in his entire career just in one season salary.

https://twitter.com/oltsport_/status...sy60OslZaC8pYA
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Dzeko is leaving Inter for Fenerbahce, lukaku and lautaro may very well leave too.
              Come on Inter, jump on Taremi

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                So I’m reading different reports about the Al Hilal offer - one says 30m to Porto and the other says 30m per season to Taremi. If the later is true….it will suck so much. Nobody can turn down that kind of money, he will never have that chance to make that again. That’s probably 3x more money than he has made in his entire career just in one season salary.

https://twitter.com/oltsport_/status...sy60OslZaC8pYA
                That's 30 million pounds too, which converts to nearly $40 million annually USD. It's an insane amount of money and he deserves it. I'd be really happy for him if he took it.

Comment

Smelling Hilal move …
                  Money is too tempting …

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That’s basically the salary he would make in 5-6 years total, at best, in Europe.

Would set his family up for a long time. If true, very hard to reject.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post

That's 30 million pounds too, which converts to nearly $40 million annually USD. It's an insane amount of money and he deserves it. I'd be really happy for him if he took it.
                      correct me if I’m wrong, but that’s a tax free salary too.

Comment

Arab teams are notorious for quickly ripping up contracts and getting rid of players. There's no guarantee he will get that full contract, it's a big risk moving there.

Comment

Porto wants to buy the striker of the national team of Ukraine

"Porto" is showing interest in the forward Artem Dovbyk from "Dnipro-1" and the Ukrainian national team, according to Record.

According to the source, the Portuguese club is considering the possibility of acquiring the player in the summer transfer window. Artem Dovbyk could potentially replace the Iranian forward Mehdi Taremi, who is also of interest to AC Milan. The Ukrainian club values the player at €20 million.

In the current season, 25-year-old Dovbyk has played 39 matches for "Dnipro-1" in all competitions, scoring 29 goals and providing eight assists. His contract with the club is valid until the summer of 2025.

https://dailysports.net/news/porto-w...am-of-ukraine/

Comment

TBH, it just can't be easy to turn down such lucrative offers, especially if you're at the age where you're nearing the end of your career. For us as fans, its of course disappointment and we always want to see our players in the best teams but if we put us in their shoes, we would understand. And I'm only talking about players like Taremi, Ansarifard, Hajsafi who are basically 30+. If your are younger, I can not see money should be traction. In Mehdis case, I dream basically everyday to see him shining in a top European team but I also admit that even though he would end up in Saudi leauge, I wouldnt blame him.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                              That’s basically the salary he would make in 5-6 years total, at best, in Europe.

Would set his family up for a long time. If true, very hard to reject.
                              more like 50-60 years

Comment

how legit is this reported 30mil offer is anyhow..!!? sounds highly exaggerated and bullshitish to me..??
                                the other day they were reporting that they offered Porto 30mil transfer for both Mehdi and Sc..!!
                                i think this maybe just a bs play on that news..??

he'd be a fool not to jump on that offer if true..!!
                                that can set him and his family up for generations to come if managed right..!!
                                even if true, which i highly doubt im fairly sure only 5-10 mil of it is guaranteed ... the rest are conditional..!!?

Comment

Working...
                                X