Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man emrooz dar maghalei dar O JOGO khondam ke Taremi - agar beshe - ghasd daare dar Europa edameh bede.
    In raa ham be hame begam: Hadafe aslie Milan Thuram ast, na Mehdi. In raa hameye rooznaamehaaye Italia minevisand.

DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
      Man emrooz dar maghalei dar O JOGO khondam ke Taremi - agar beshe - ghasd daare dar Europa edameh bede.
      In raa ham be hame begam: Hadafe aslie Milan Thuram ast, na Mehdi. In raa hameye rooznaamehaaye Italia minevisand.
      That's why I don't like the Milan offer.

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
        TBH, it just can't be easy to turn down such lucrative offers, especially if you're at the age where you're nearing the end of your career. For us as fans, its of course disappointment and we always want to see our players in the best teams but if we put us in their shoes, we would understand. And I'm only talking about players like Taremi, Ansarifard, Hajsafi who are basically 30+. If your are younger, I can not see money should be traction. In Mehdis case, I dream basically everyday to see him shining in a top European team but I also admit that even though he would end up in Saudi leauge, I wouldnt blame him.
        he spent/wasted 2 or 3 years of his prime taking big cash in Qatar while doing nothing there. Europeans that played and fought like lions all their career in Europe car accept such offer at 30+. About taremi it wouldn't be understandable now he is on verge of a big move.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

he spent/wasted 2 or 3 years of his prime taking big cash in Qatar while doing nothing there. Europeans that played and fought like lions all their career in Europe car accept such offer at 30+. About taremi it wouldn't be understandable now he is on verge of a big move.
          Qatar was pocket change bro.
          30mil is "your grand kids won't even need to work a day in the lives" money.

30 million! That's so much money bro.

For 30 million I'd let the whole house of Saud run a train on me. Would not be disappointed if Mehdi takes the offer to play there.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
            Qatar was pocket change bro.
            30mil is "your grand kids won't even need to work a day in the lives" money.

30 million! That's so much money bro.

For 30 million I'd let the whole house of Saud run a train on me. Would not be disappointed if Mehdi takes the offer to play there.
            lmao
            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Props from Porto

Comment

Imagine Taremi in AC Milan and Azmoun in Inter, both dominating in Italy. A man can dream
                --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Thuram is close of joining Milan

Comment

Big news that makes Taremi being sold in the coming weeks a guarantee - apparently Porto need to come up with 50 million or risk severe blowback from FFP (front page news from abola this morning).

https://twitter.com/zachlowy/status/...sy60OslZaC8pYA
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                      Big news that makes Taremi being sold in the coming weeks a guarantee - apparently Porto need to come up with 50 million or risk severe blowback from FFP (front page news from abola this morning).

https://twitter.com/zachlowy/status/...sy60OslZaC8pYA
                      I don’t see how ..!?
                      they've been a selling club for 2-3 years now & hardly spent big in incoming transfers meanwhile too ,.!
                      The top 3 clubs in Portugual seem to have some dodgy boards ….!?? especially Benfica..! They’ve been spending like a drunken sailors these past 2 years or so ….howdafauq they’re not in FFP trouble ..!??

I suppose it’s good a thing for Mehdi’s transfer prospects ..!? But Rush/fire sales don’t often translate into good moves ..!
                      Specially, considering he was to get a 15% kickback from the transfer fee..!
                      I bet the Porto board are somewhat pressuring him into the Saudi move or an extension ..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post

I don’t see how ..!?
                        they've been a selling club for 2-3 years now & hardly spent big in incoming transfers meanwhile too ,.!
                        The top 3 clubs in Portugual seem to have some dodgy boards ….!?? especially Benfica..! They’ve been spending like a drunken sailors these past 2 years or so ….howdafauq they’re not in FFP trouble ..!??

I suppose it’s good a thing for Mehdi’s transfer prospects ..!? But Rush/fire sales don’t often translate into good moves ..!
                        Specially, considering he was to get a 15% kickback from the transfer fee..!
                        I bet the Porto board are somewhat pressuring him into the Saudi move or an extension ..!
                        I don’t get it either man! I’m so confused by it but hey if it’s an added motivation to cash in on mehdi then I ain’t asking any questions!

Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Porto especially and top portuguese sides in general are littered with corruption.

The teams dont have traditional owners, they have almost a government system of ownership and in the process a ton of middlemen, agents, and directors are lining their pockets (likes of infamous Jorge Mendes + current porto president Pinto Da Costa).

Its one big mafia racket that runs from south america to portugal. But at the same time the people are quite capable in terms of talent identification, development, team building, and negotiation skills, so they manage to find new gems, develop them, keep the team competitive, and make enough money for their corruption and satisfying FFP on the side.

Comment

Here is the link of the news and I think Its BS. So Abola is saying that they heard it from Fernando Gomes mouth lol. Also its more directed towards Diogo Costa than Taremi. If true then they will keep taremi because they will be forced to sell other expensive players like otavio (35mill) and pepe (22 mill).

Link: https://www.abola.pt/nnh/2023-06-15/...milhoes/991901

"
                            There is no way to hide the truth. Due to financial obligations, under the risk of once again being in financial default, FC Porto is cyclically forced to lose its capital gains at the end of each season.

The revelation came from the mouth of Fernando Gomes, administrator with the finance portfolio, who a week ago publicly assured that SAD needs a mandatory deposit of 50 million euros in added value to be able to keep the accounts in the green.

Given this context, and despite Sérgio Conceição's staunch desire to keep all footballers on the club's staff, the imperative need to make money means that the stars of the squad are always dependent on what dictates the market. Therefore, the possibility of one of the blue and white stars being sold in the coming weeks and

Diogo Costa seems to be on the best path, although the Manchester United sale process may make this negotiation process more time-consuming than initially anticipated. And if the situation drags on, it is necessary to close the second semester with a cash inflow that can be achieved with the transfer of another important asset.

Say, for example, that Otávio, one of Sérgio Conceição's essentials, costs 20 million euros less until the 15th of July, the date on which his clause drops to 40 million euros. An attractive price for any European shark, taking into account the quality of the player and his 28-year experience.

But there are more players with a market in Europe and beyond.

See, for example, the case of the versatile Pepê, who benefits from the fact that he plays well in several positions and also now has an Italian passport through his father's ancestry, which will open doors for him to the Premier League and other media leagues. His pass costs 75 million, a value which, guarantees Pinto da Costa, will not make any discount.

In addition to the athletes already mentioned, there are at least three more in the blue and white squad with prices on the rise at the end of the season: Galeno, Taremi and Toni Martinez.​

Comment

Bayern just got Guerrero for free, so doubt they want Taremi anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                                Bayern just got Guerrero for free, so doubt they want Taremi anymore.
                                Guerrero is a left back if I remind well

Comment

Working...
                                X