X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

Guerrero is a left back if I remind well
    You're right.

I am thinking of the Guerrero from Peru who used to be in Bayern around 2004? 2005?

Comment

Twitter news that he is close to a deal to move to Saudi.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
        Twitter news that he is close to a deal to move to Saudi.
        If you’re talking about this, it’s a joke about Taremi being a diver lol

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

You're right.

I am thinking of the Guerrero from Peru who used to be in Bayern around 2004? 2005?

Yeah
          Used to be Vahid teammates at Bayern

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Comment

Seems like AC Milan is looking at Lukaku too (from some Twitter rumors). Lol @ choosing him over Mehdi. It's like comparing a Toyota Camry vs a Pekyan, but the other way around (Mehdi isn't the Peykan).

Comment

Tons of pages on his transfer and he either stay at Porto or end up at Saudi land lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

He would be the richest iranian footballer ever if he goes to Saudi, there is a chance

Comment

My heart would break into a zillion pieces if he goes to Hilal
                      چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                      We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

If arguable our best and most in form footballer goes to Saudi right now it would be a travesty for us

Comment

From a football perspective it would be disappointing, but as others have said he would be making generational wealth. Very hard to pass up.

Comment

per the latest ojogo reporting taremi is inclined to continue his career in europe as first priority

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                              per the latest ojogo reporting taremi is inclined to continue his career in europe as first priority
                              yep, i believe he genuinely is too...!
                              however, i just dont see any reputable EU club paying any more than 15mil for his transfer ..? and closer we get to the end of summer transfer window the lure of ayrabs big payday for both him and especially so for Porto will become more and more of driver that leads him to those directions..!!
                              i think Porto should certainly entertain offers for him in the region 13-15mil, which will then more likely facilitate a move to a good EU club but fkers in their front office are too greedy and likely play hard-ball in negotiations like they did last summer, knowing that after few failed EU club transfer they can convince the frustrated Mehdi into accepting of Saudi's big money late on in the window..!!?

ps
                              i still dont quite buy the rumors that they are offering Mehdi annual salary in the 30mil+ regions either ..? i think that probably offered Porto a transfer fee in those region$ which is well above their asking price of 20+ mil .... hoping that they will do then job of convincing of mehdi into giving up on his European footballing dreams ...!!?

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                                Porto especially and top portuguese sides in general are littered with corruption.

The teams dont have traditional owners, they have almost a government system of ownership and in the process a ton of middlemen, agents, and directors are lining their pockets (likes of infamous Jorge Mendes + current porto president Pinto Da Costa).

Its one big mafia racket that runs from south america to portugal. But at the same time the people are quite capable in terms of talent identification, development, team building, and negotiation skills, so they manage to find new gems, develop them, keep the team competitive, and make enough money for their corruption and satisfying FFP on the side.
                                Sounds just like PGPL SS and PP minus this part.. 🤬

Its one big mafia racket that runs from south america to portugal. But at the same time the people are quite capable in terms of talent identification, development, team building, and negotiation skills, so they manage to find new gems, develop them, keep the team competitive, and make enough money for their corruption and satisfying FFP on the side.
                                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Working...
                                X