Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From what I can infer about Mehdi’s feelings about Porto based on his interviews, is that he loves Porto and the Porto fans. It’ll be very hard and bittersweet to leave this place and fans, but as the saying goes, “all good things…”

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
      Marseille would be a downgrade from Porto

only worth leaving Porto for a legit major club in a top 4 league
      that's true... theyre not even guaranteed UCL spot yet ..which is something already at hand for him at Porto..!

however they've been in hot pursuit of our boys of late which is quiet admiring of them..!
      and they have a rich footballing history , loud and proud and well engaged fan base which is always a plus in my book, although that could cut both ways for our boys depending how they perform ..!!
      the league is a slight upgrade over liga nos but not really worth consideration unless they can put extra $ugar on their offerings to Porto and mehdi..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post

that's true... theyre not even guaranteed UCL spot yet ..which is something already at hand for him at Porto..!

however they've been in hot pursuit of our boys of late which is quiet admiring of them..!
        and they have a rich footballing history , loud and proud and well engaged fan base which is always a plus in my book, although that could cut both ways for our boys depending how they perform ..!!
        the league is a slight upgrade over liga nos but not really worth consideration unless they can put extra $ugar on their offerings to Porto and mehdi..!
        Rich corruption history you mean

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
          Marseille would be a downgrade from Porto

only worth leaving Porto for a legit major club in a top 4 league
          Totally agree, even though after reading earlier posts here where it was said that his wife will have impact on his decision, it feels that now, it about the country and not the league. I guess it ll depends on where she wants them to live. I guess, France would be one of the good option.

Comment

Mehdi just reposted on his IG story that he will not entertain any Saudi offers and only thinks of his dreams of playing in the top European teams. This should put an end to the Saudi rumours.

Huge props to him for 1) getting to the level where the Saudis are offering that kind of money to him and 2) having such deeply held values and commitment to his footballing career when many people, myself included, would probably take the big Saudi money.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post

BL jan, in raa ba ehteraame kaamel migam:

Tarikhe "por-eftekhare" Marseille baraye Fati tonboon nemishe; Porto ham tarikhesh behtare ham ayandash.

Agar tanha gozinash Marseille ast, behtare bemoone Porteghaal.

DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

https://twitter.com/NFDRB/status/1673414164897755149

Our beautiful stray dogs of Esfehan, drink ice water

Comment

Comment

He would be perfect Kane replacement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Come on spurs come fill Harry canes shoes for a fraction of their profit! That would be smart business.

oh and I called it (if it happens)
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Bild are reporting that Kane has agreed terms with Munich. All about whether Spurs let him go and for what price.
                        Levy will be Levy and probably lose him on a free next year just to prove a point.

Comment

Lille is chasing Mehdi too, apparently. Sigh....why can't he get certified interest from a club/league he deserves?

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                            Bild are reporting that Kane has agreed terms with Munich. All about whether Spurs let him go and for what price.
                            Levy will be Levy and probably lose him on a free next year just to prove a point.
                            They should cash in & & for half the dosh get both Sardar & Taremi in ..! Then they might actually win a trophy finally..!?
                            maybe end up paying both our boys wages less than what hairy was getting too ..!?
                            Or the idiots could keep a hold of the guy who obviously wants out for another lousy season & lose out on money & fame

Comment

why would u guys want taremi at that waste team tottenham
                              WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

enjoy MT

Comment

Working...
                                X