X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
    why would u guys want taremi at that waste team tottenham
    Maybe because they play EPL & actually can afford to pay the transfer fee to acquire him & able to pay him proper wages to boot ..!!?
    unlike your perpetually budget-strapped, gedaaa-baaz , wanna-be Elite club..!
    Last edited by BacheLot; 06-28-2023, 01:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post

Maybe because they play EPL & actually can afford to pay the transfer fee to acquire him & able to pay him proper wages to boot ..!!?
      unlike your perpetually budget-strapped, gedaaa-bass, wanna-be Elite club..!
      The gedaa ceee milan is throwing 20m on Pulisic

Comment

Milan is going down the tubes with new american ownership...fired club legend like maldini who was doing excellent job as DOF, sold future captain and legend Tonali against the player's own wishes (left in tears when they forced him to newcastle for 80 million), and targetting every average PL reject they can (loftus cheek, adama traore, pulisic).

Was a big fan of the move but with most of their own fans up in arms about the state of the club best mehdi steers well clear

Comment

O Taremi - i love how much of a legend he has become for the local fans

although i wouldn't be happy with Saudi move, if they give him crazy money then i can't blame him

But i know he wants to stay in europe deep down, he has never done anything for pursuit of money, even qatar move i don't think was motivated by that but because he lost his options at that point.

Comment

some of you guys are also forgetting, he owns a percentage of his OWN contract, meaning that he would pocket a percentage of the transfer fee for himself anyways. if he did want to go to saudi, damesh garm let him accumulate generational wealth, but to be honest, i dont think he very much cares about saudi because he will already make a substantial sum through transfer fee

Comment

also, if he does go to saudi, i don't blame him at all, hes making 460k a year gross, and 250k net. thats peanuts for such a player

Comment

unlike your perpetually budget-strapped, gedaaa-baaz , wanna-be Elite club..!
                Ive seen Milan win the champions league and italian league
                what has tottenham won ?

Plus we just beat tottenham this past season lol

Id rather mehdi stay in porto than go to tottenham
                WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Twitter fans make me laugh. Some guy posting that Man United should buy ‘Mohamed Taremi’

https://twitter.com/MUFCGeorgie/stat...17213132242945

Comment

Mehdi Taremi:

”I have had an offer from Newcastle last summer, but I rejected their offer because we were at Champions League and I could play against teams like Liverpool AC Milan and Atlético Madrid."

"I preferred to stay at Porto because Newcastle were fighting to remain at the Premier League and I didn't think they could qualify to the UCL after their bad season."

https://twitter.com/hatam_daddy1980/...sy60OslZaC8pYA
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                      Mehdi Taremi:

”I have had an offer from Newcastle last summer, but I rejected their offer because we were at Champions League and I could play against teams like Liverpool AC Milan and Atlético Madrid."

"I preferred to stay at Porto because Newcastle were fighting to remain at the Premier League and I didn't think they could qualify to the UCL after their bad season."

https://twitter.com/hatam_daddy1980/...sy60OslZaC8pYA
                      Mehdi also claims he received an offer from Everton
                      but it’s not Interesting to him..!

for realz man like Rodney would say
                      ”He gets no respect “
                      like wtf else he gotta do to get an offer from a legit upgrade from Porto club ..!

figured that Golden Boot will finally become the kicker to lure in proper offers from some of the more elite EU clubs but still no dice ..!

Comment

Would LOVE to see him at Newcastle, but sounds like that ship has sailed.

Comment

Mehdi also claims he received an offer from Everton
                          but it’s not Interesting to him..!

for realz man like Rodney would say
                          ”He gets no respect “
                          like wtf else he gotta do to get an offer from a legit upgrade from Porto club ..!

figured that Golden Boot will finally become the kicker to lure in proper offers from some of the more elite EU clubs but still no dice ..!
                          yeah good thing he said no to that disaster club

He needs to be in a team playing in European competition in top 4 league….nothing else is worth leaving Porto being in the position that he is in (a king and club legend).

the financial situation that has gotten a lot of media attention the last few weeks though makes me believe that there might not be an option for him to stay as they clearly need the cash.
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

He clearly wants to play the big teams and values CL football. If that’s the case, very unlikely he goes to EPL, as the CL clubs there have their own priorities.

Comment

Official : Mehdi taremi to united for £20 mill

https://twitter.com/UtdPlug/status/1674827839969935375

Comment

he would start at united

Comment

Working...
                                X