X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    he would start at united
    *Benched* . United transfer is not gonna happen but if it happens then he'll be benched.

United fans are already not happy with Ten Hag for favoring weghorst because of his nationality. So far 0 goals .

So its gonna be Rashford , New striker , weghorst , Mehdi.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post

*Benched* . United transfer is not gonna happen but if it happens then he'll be benched.

United fans are already not happy with Ten Hag for favoring weghorst because of his nationality. So far 0 goals .

So it’s gonna be Rashford , New striker , weghorst , Mehdi.
      Only an amateur coach would set his lineup based on what fans (who don’t know shit) say. And Wout is trash so if he can get minutes so can Mehdi

weghorst is gone btw

Comment

gonna be Rashford , New striker , weghorst , Mehdi.
        No way Milad jaan….I disagree. Mehdi might be behind rashford that I can accept, but there is no way they would put a seasoned, CL caliber striker behind an out of form big blob who hasn’t scored in like a year.

I wouldn’t even be surprised if he starts mehdi on the wing and sees how he combines with rashford. That’s more what I would expect tbh
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post

Only an amateur coach would set his lineup based on what fans (who don’t know shit) say. And Wout is trash so if he can get minutes so can Mehdi

weghorst is gone btw
          The difference is Weghorst grew up a quick 20 min drive away from Ten Haag. He's Bache Mahal as they say.

Taremi would just be some EYERANIAN.

Comment

So its gonna be Rashford , New striker , weghorst , Mehdi.
            Rashford is a wide player and not a striker.

Weghorst was a 6 month loan and that's over now.

EVEN If a younger and more "expensive" striker comes, Mehdi will play at least 50%. United are playing for the EPL and 3 cups.

Comment

Wout is out of the picture

Comment

Comment

God please no, Mehdi PLEASE don't do it, anywhere but England!! 😭 Unless you like benches..

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post

God please no, Mehdi PLEASE don't do it, anywhere but England!! 😭 Unless you like benches..
                    Why not? Being a reject from a top English club guarantee you a club like Milan Leipzig atletico to rescue you

Btw saw that comment on united forum : "I’m a Porto fan, I hope you take him ahah. We need the money.
                    He is not United material(at least the old United), he has some problems, he is a bit slow and his form is very inconsistent.

He was the top scorer in the league but he scored penalties as well. He is a very intelligent player, decent technique, good at assisting, his finishing is inconsistent though, capable of the best goals and missing sitters.

To be fair he is still better than Weghorst, but neither him or Ramos are good enough for United. Ramos is still young so he can improve but Taremi is 30, so he is what he is."

What do you think about the description?

Comment

Is a bad idea AC Milan is much better Manchester United they will never give him a chance to show himself how good player is

Comment

So pretty much, It doesn’t look like an CL bound EPL team fancy his sigggie..!?

unless as backup @ best ..!:/

Sadly, he just isn’t a very marketable & excitable transfer target for most elite clubs EU fan-bases..!

makes it hard for clubs to pursue him more aggressively if their fan base doesn’t seem gong ho about it… even if coach & front office rate him ..!

FCB still looks to be the best possible loosely linked club..!
                        let’s hope they flat out fail early in their attempts to lure in Hairy… I think that’ll mostly lead them towards capturing Mehdi next..!?

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

Why not? Being a reject from a top English club guarantee you a club like Milan Leipzig atletico to rescue you

Btw saw that comment on united forum : "I’m a Porto fan, I hope you take him ahah. We need the money.
                          He is not United material(at least the old United), he has some problems, he is a bit slow and his form is very inconsistent.

He was the top scorer in the league but he scored penalties as well. He is a very intelligent player, decent technique, good at assisting, his finishing is inconsistent though, capable of the best goals and missing sitters.

To be fair he is still better than Weghorst, but neither him or Ramos are good enough for United. Ramos is still young so he can improve but Taremi is 30, so he is what he is."

What do you think about the description?
                          Taremi is the definition of consistent. Even when he’s not scoring, he always hustles, and looks to set up teammates.

Consistently been great each year with Porto. His stats speak for itself.

Don’t want to sound a pessimist, but I’ve always questioned if the average Porto fan fully appreciates his range of qualities on the pitch? (Especially when there are games he doesn’t score).

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

This logic may apply to a 20-23-year-old player, but not a 30-year-old player. He can't risk his remaining 4-5 years of a high-quality footballing career. IMHO his best bet is to stay with Porto, or at least avoid EPL's top-guns!

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post

No way Milad jaan….I disagree. Mehdi might be behind rashford that I can accept, but there is no way they would put a seasoned, CL caliber striker behind an out of form big blob who hasn’t scored in like a year.

I wouldn’t even be surprised if he starts mehdi on the wing and sees how he combines with rashford. That’s more what I would expect tbh
                              Dara jan we've seen it all with PL and anything is possible. I personally Put him above Weghorst but there is one problem with mehdi and its the fact that mehdi can go on not scoring goals for 4-5 consecutive games. If that happens then I dono if the coach will risk his career over mehdi.

Also this Man united move is getting serious . Its all over news sites + fan sites. I still doubt this will happen as it all depends on the new Man U buyer. If its the qatari sheikh then 100% it won't happen. The qatari sheikh will go after big players that cost 80 mill+. However if sir radclif takes over then I see greater chance for him to join united.

Comment

Hatam guy BSing again. Why are we using him as source. 90% of his posts are inaccurate. I doubt this transfer happening since united will go after bigger strikers but again it all depends who will take over. If sheikh takes over united NO chance for taremi.

https://uk.yahoo.com/sports/news/ten...200017790.html
                                https://www.football365.com/news/ten...astle-rejected
                                Reported on Yahoo and Football365

Comment

Working...
                                X