This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

Why not? Being a reject from a top English club guarantee you a club like Milan Leipzig atletico to rescue you

Btw saw that comment on united forum : "I’m a Porto fan, I hope you take him ahah. We need the money.
    He is not United material(at least the old United), he has some problems, he is a bit slow and his form is very inconsistent.

He was the top scorer in the league but he scored penalties as well. He is a very intelligent player, decent technique, good at assisting, his finishing is inconsistent though, capable of the best goals and missing sitters.

To be fair he is still better than Weghorst, but neither him or Ramos are good enough for United. Ramos is still young so he can improve but Taremi is 30, so he is what he is."

What do you think about the description?
    Iranians do better in south European leagues (maybe except AJ), they fit in better, I just don't want to see them fail in England. Portugal, Spain, Italy, France, Im fine with that. And of course 🇬🇷. Iranians in England is a guaranteed benchie.

Comment

Get him to Man U already!!

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post

Iranians do better in south European leagues (maybe except AJ), they fit in better, I just don't want to see them fail in England. Portugal, Spain, Italy, France, Im fine with that. And of course 🇬🇷. Iranians in England is a guaranteed benchie.
        South European aren't really interested by our players, specially Spain. Portugal hype is off

Comment

Originally posted by Tarsal Claw View Post
          Get him to Man U already!!
          Would love to hear the crowd cheering Taremis name in PL
          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Manu is the only team i would dream to see Taremi play for United, but otherwise i hope he stays at Porto.

I dont even understand why Porto would sell him, and that only for around 20 Million Euros ? Thats no money, keep him or tag a price like 40 million for him

Comment

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
              Manu is the only team i would dream to see Taremi play for United, but otherwise i hope he stays at Porto.

I dont even understand why Porto would sell him, and that only for around 20 Million Euros ? Thats no money, keep him or tag a price like 40 million for him
              Nobody would pay 40M because he's too old for that kind of fee. They'd rather sell him for around 20 then let him go for free next season.

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

This reminds me of the 1979 event. Not satisfied with what you have. And then... the rest is history.

Comment

This reminds me of the 1979 event. Not satisfied with what you have. And then... the rest is history.

Well he's aiming to play in a better league, not going to somewhere worse, so I don't think it's a fair comparsion.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

Well he's aiming to play in a better league, not going to somewhere worse, so I don't think it's a fair comparsion.
                      They also promised freedom and free gas/ electricity in 1979 didn't they? 😅 But I'll rest my case and await what happens.

Comment

They also promised freedom and free gas/ electricity in 1979 didn't they? 😅 But I'll rest my case and await what happens.
                        You don't have to pay for gas and electricity when there are constant shortages :|

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

You don't have to pay for gas and electricity when there are constant shortages :|
                          lool good one 😅

I Wonder if they will contact CQ for recomendations about his character and so on.. before they buy him. It is possible since CQ was in United and also coached Taremi in TM.

Hope it happens, if so its the biggest move since Ak8 to Bayern 🤔
                          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

If the Man U offer is there he should go

He's accomplished all he could in Porto. At this stage it's well worth the risk to attain success in the Prem and be a fan favorite at United

Comment

he could do a job for manure - and it probably would be safer than the other EPL clubs whose fans would go at him if he has 15 poor seconds of play in one of his first six games "not EPL material"

would be painful to see him playing second fiddle to someone like wout weghorst though, which deep down i can genuinely see ten hag doing at some point...

but yeah i agree with you guys that this club is probably the best option amongst the big england ones

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                                Let’s talk through a scenario that’s not so far fetched IMO…..

Ange Postecoglou was just unveiled as the new HC for spurs. Harry Kane is likely to leave this summer. Ange has stated many times he rates Asian players highly. A striker that compliments Angie’s style + some of the key attacking players like Son and is from the continent of Asia and is proven at this level is Mehdi……I think it would make too much sense if that’s possible
                                He started his job with hiring an isrtaeli...

Comment

Working...
                                X