This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

Money and jersey are nice but being good at football is more important. Pulisic is an overrate shit, Taremi has much more reference. The only thing Pulisic has in the clubs he played for before but mainly thanks to his passport
    Look PSGman, I also think Pulisic is overrated with regards to other world class players at or around his positions. However, one thing you can't deny is that he is strong mentally and usually comes through in clutch situations for the USMNT. (Example: against us in the World Cup) That guy will put his life on the line to score a winning goal. Keep in-mind, we all know he hasn't been as prolific for club, but then again, Chelsea is a mess. AC Milan will be better for him.

Along these lines, I really hope Taremi goes to Roma.

Comment

Originally posted by Scooter View Post

Look PSGman, I also think Pulisic is overrated with regards to other world class players at or around his positions. However, one thing you can't deny is that he is strong mentally and usually comes through in clutch situations for the USMNT. (Example: against us in the World Cup) That guy will put his life on the line to score a winning goal. Keep in-mind, we all know he hasn't been as prolific for club, but then again, Chelsea is a mess. AC Milan will be better for him.

Along these lines, I really hope Taremi goes to Roma.
      Ettefaghan man migam Pulisic noghte za'fesh ine ke az nazare zehni zaife.
      Vaghti bayad ba chang o dandoon bejange kam miyaare.
      Hadse man ine ke 2-3 mah dar tarkibe Milan jay migire va sepas nimkatneshin mishe.
      Sale ba'desh ham mire yek teami manande Marseille ya Lyon.
      DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
        According to Hatam Shiralizadeh, Arsenal are now among the interested teams in Mehdi.

This is one I prefer him to stay away from….not only do I have trouble seeing him be a starter but I think it would be tough for him to get regular mins.
        i do like the coach and sorta the team better than all the other EPL teams he's been linked to so far....!? i dont particularly think he'll struggle for minutes there ... ?? though i dont follow that club nearly as well as many others here..!!

Comment

Lol @ the Iranians on various social media sites on any article linking Taremi to a big club. They write these huge political manifestos against him from accounts like freedom4266wareeor5322-!? and expect to be taken seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
            Lol @ the Iranians on various social media sites on any article linking Taremi to a big club. They write these huge political manifestos against him from accounts like freedom4266wareeor5322-!? and expect to be taken seriously.
            MEK trolls living in the dungeons of albania are busy these days

Comment

Emrooz Gazzetta dello Sport yek maghaaleye toolani dar baareye Taremi chaap karde va mige ke Milan vaghean daran say mikonand Mehdi raa
              bekharand, amma ke hadafe avvaleshoon Morata ast.

Che ghadr bayad toolesh bedan ta yek bazikon bekharan, baba kaar raa yek saare konid.
              DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

No to Milan, yes to United.
                Milan has one non Eu spot left by the way.

Comment

No to Milan, yes to United.
                  Milan has one non Eu spot left by the way.
                  Yek masaleye Milan hamin ast; chon doost darand Samuel Chukwueze raa bekharand ke gozarnaameye Europai nadare,
                  amma man fekr mikonam agar Milan natone Morata ya Scamacca raa begire vadaar mishe bere donbale Mehdi.

Pioli morrabbie besyaar khoobi ast, man fekr mikonam Mehdi dar Milan ham mitone pishraft kone.
                  DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Taremi and Balogun among back option if Inter fails to keep Lukaku

Comment

Taremi and Balogun among back option if Inter fails to keep Lukaku
                      if they cant get lukaku I doubt they can afford balogun. Arsenal will charge 35+ millions for him given age, record last season in ligue 1, plus now that he chose american NT he is even more of a market asset. Although inter will receive decent windfall from the Onana sale, targetting cheaper Yann Sommer + Trubin for combined 15 mil as GK replacements.

Taremi to inter is still best fit (style of play, coach, potential for game time, level of team) followed closely by United (even if they sign hojlund). Way after those and only in case of no other option AC Milan.

Of course, inter signed Thuram and have Lautaro. But 2 up front system, plus league and CL matches, loss of dzeko/lukaku would leave 3 guys for 2 spots. Taremi current level is higher than Thuram and especially work off the ball, link up play will be appreciated by Inzaghi.

Comment

Isn't he eligible to apply for Euro passport yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                          Isn't he eligible to apply for Euro passport yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          For Portugal he needs one more year.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

For Portugal he needs one more year.

maybe this tempts him to stay in Porto for one last season? He might want to keep his options open too for a future coaching role and having EU passport can help

Comment

Now Tottenham is showing interest.

Comment

My hunch is that a taremi move will remain up in the air until Kane’s transfer status is finalized. Lots of big clubs awaiting to see Kane’s availability before making other moves. For example right now, Bayern, Real, and Tottenham are all up in the air.

Let’s hope Kane’s transfer process is sped up so our boy can get a good move.

Comment

Working...
                                X