Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spurs is a small club, lacking mentality. I have no doubt Mehdi will do well wherever he goes, after all, he's a consummate professional. But Spurs is a waste of his time, I'd rather he stay at Porto, play Champions League and chase a record or two.
    sunt lacrimae rerum et mentem mortalia tangunt

Comment

Taremi's agent negotiating with Man United today.

Comment

Lol OJogo sourcing Mehr News re Taremi:

FC Porto: Milan won't slow down for Taremi

Italian club will be willing to raise the stakes, but has not yet reached the 20 million euros intended by the dragons.

Milan continues to be the main interest in Taremi and, according to the Iranian press, the soap opera that places the FC Porto striker in the Rossoneri's orbit will still spread a lot of ink.

The "Mehr" news agency wrote yesterday that the Italian emblem showed openness to raise the stakes for the pass of the number 9 jersey of the dragons, which expires in 2024, but, even so, remains below the pretensions of Porto, which do not admit to giving up from Mehdi for less than 20 M€.

The next few days may bring another onslaught.​

https://www.ojogo.pt/futebol/1a-liga...-16673070.html

Comment

Originally posted by persian8iran View Post
          really ?

Source !?

Comment

Originally posted by persian8iran View Post
            If Fabrizio Romano hasn’t tweeted about it then it’s not true 😂

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
              really ?

Source !?

tbf tadeu is a source himself…..he has told us a lot of right things before we knew about it/before anyone else reported it.

fingers crossed! United is my favorite among his possible destinations bc of his fit.
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Taremi Manu will be first time ever in my life to buy a jersey lol

Comment

Obviously his agent posted a story from Old Trafford.

عکس| بمب فوتبال ایران در حال ترکیدن/ استوری جنجالی ایجنت طارمی از استادیوم منچستریونایتد (khabarvarzeshi.com)

Comment

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
                    Taremi Manu will be first time ever in my life to buy a jersey lol
                    Damn, me being a Liverpool fan and all 😩 But I really hope this Will happen

Comment

Looks like they are in negotiation stage at the moment

Jorge Mendes is the intermediary for Taremi - although i wonder whether Rio Ferdinand also is having a role

this is still early days of course, he has options

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                        Looks like they are in negotiation stage at the moment

Jorge Mendes is the intermediary for Taremi - although i wonder whether Rio Ferdinand also is having a role

this is still early days of course, he has options
                        source?

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Ten Hag just spent 70 million on this....

https://twitter.com/Mouhafadel_/stat...MkbdpHtrQ&s=19

Surely he can spend a fraction of that on some goals and assists

Comment

Allegedly the picture and geo tag on this guys IG story shared above is fake, not sure how true this is or not:

https://twitter.com/utddistrict/stat...sy60OslZaC8pYA
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Such embarrassing behavior by the agent. Besides, the last thing an agent would do is show you're there.

He probably just wants to stress Milan and other teams that may be interested in Taremi

Comment

Working...
                                X