This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is that even his agent?

I am pretty sure he’s said the name of his agent before and it’s not that guy.

plus isn’t he working with Rio?

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
      Is that even his agent?

This guy is a worker of Nikoomanesh. Nikoomanesh is the official agent of Mehdi. I know both, including Nikoomanesh did many deals with me. He is facing problems with visa and couldn't realize even visits to Mehdi Taremi last seasons. So he use this person now for a possible move aboard. Mendes is just included for the possible deal between Manchester United and FC Porto. Yes, is a huge possibility that Mehdi Taremi is coming to Manchester United as he already have a invitation later and goes to the UK Embassy. About the rest, we just need to wait

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
        Is that even his agent?

Here he is with Mehdi when he signed with Taremi

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVGAat2s...cxN2Q2NzY0OA==

Comment

Originally posted by Iman_Joon View Post
          Such embarrassing behavior by the agent. Besides, the last thing an agent would do is show you're there.

He probably just wants to stress Milan and other teams that may be interested in Taremi
          They probably invited them to visit the facilities and start a properly negotiating. Is part of this job. Sharing isn't the best thing to do, definitely not. But I don't think is it a problem at all. He probably told people that recorded and taked photos to attract more Mehdi to come to Old Trafford, but at the end he showed he is more excited to show up than Mehdi is to come lol

Comment

Taremi to Manchester United is going to be the biggest transfer in recent Iranian football history 😍 i‘m sure our boy from Bushehr is going to bang in goals left and right and wreak havoc in the Premier League 💪🏼 ishallah it goes through, he will get huge exposure playing for them 🔥

Comment

I will be the most confused Liverpool fan ever.

Comment

Taremi to Man U will biggest mistake of his life. Ten Hag is known to be favoring his fellow countrymen and people who he have worked with.

Either stay in Porto or move to Serie A team.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                  Taremi to Man U will biggest mistake of his life. Ten Hag is known to be favoring his fellow countrymen and people who he have worked with.

Either stay in Porto or move to Serie A team.
                  Well it’s a good thing they don’t really have any Dutch strikers on the squad

Comment

Originally posted by Babak_Shirazi View Post
                    Taremi to Manchester United is going to be the biggest transfer in recent Iranian football history 😍 i‘m sure our boy from Bushehr is going to bang in goals left and right and wreak havoc in the Premier League 💪🏼 ishallah it goes through, he will get huge exposure playing for them 🔥
                    They will give him a couple minutes of playtime and probably use him as a benchwarmer unless he puts on a show, every single game. He is too old and doesn't have the time to stay there for 2 or more seasons until he becomes a regular. He needs to get to a club that will start him in every single game or stay in Porto. And yes. United can afford to throw away 20M on a striker they might never use.

Comment

Originally posted by aariaa View Post

They will give him a couple minutes of playtime and probably use him as a benchwarmer unless he puts on a show, every single game. He is too old and doesn't have the time to stay there for 2 or more seasons until he becomes a regular. He needs to get to a club that will start him in every single game or stay in Porto. And yes. United can afford to throw away 20M on a striker they might never use.
                      Which would be fine. With united on his resume he would go the way of the rest of United, city, arsenal, Chelsea etc rejects. Right to a top Italian team where he can play easily until 35 given limited mileage of his legs from years of playing in semi pro conditions and his generally phenomenal physique/conditioning.

But don’t really agree regarding requirements for him to play being that stringent. United don’t have a proper CF, taremi brings so much to the table even besides goalscoring, as explained by his former coaches and currently by conceicao. The linkup play, off the ball running, and physical presence he gives you is brilliant. And of course he creates so much danger in and around the box, scoring all kinds of goals vs the best of the best. It will be hard to justify dropping him, even if he has short spells of no goals

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

There is an extremely high risk they’re gonna treat him as disposable at ManU. He’s gonna join a club with the expectations that he has to “prove himself.” He will be heavily scrutinized to see if he’s “not EPL material.”

With Milan, they’re gonna look at him as a great player who will help their team. Also, culturally, geographically, style of play, I think it’s a better fit.

I hope he ends up in Milan.

Comment

I get some of your points about United being a big risk. But the risk exists in Milan as well where he could see himself repeatedly benched for Giroud. At age 31, this next transfer will be the biggest of his career so why not shoot for the moon and go to the more prestigious league? Even if there’s only a 5% chance that he succeeds in United, wouldn’t we wanna see that? One of our own banging goals left and right in the EPL.

As some have mentioned the Serie A move will always be there but this is a once in a generation chance for an Iranian to go to a top-flight EPL team with a good chance to get real playing time and shine. Let’s hope his agents do their job and a deal goes through!!!

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

Which would be fine. With united on his resume he would go the way of the rest of United, city, arsenal, Chelsea etc rejects. Right to a top Italian team where he can play easily until 35 given limited mileage of his legs from years of playing in semi pro conditions and his generally phenomenal physique/conditioning.

But don’t really agree regarding requirements for him to play being that stringent. United don’t have a proper CF, taremi brings so much to the table even besides goalscoring, as explained by his former coaches and currently by conceicao. The linkup play, off the ball running, and physical presence he gives you is brilliant. And of course he creates so much danger in and around the box, scoring all kinds of goals vs the best of the best. It will be hard to justify dropping him, even if he has short spells of no goals

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            Looks like United is considering Taremi as a backup for Højlund and Taremi himself prefers Milan. He better stay away from United if true. We can't afford having another class player rotting on the bench.

https://thepeoplesperson.com/2023/07...r-club-266503/

Comment

I think Milan or even Roma would be better choices than Premier League.

Comment

Man fekr mikonam agar Mehdi bere United baazi khahad kard. Chera?

Chon agar negah konid United dar vaaghe YEK noke hamleh dare, Martial, ke kaaresh tamome va
                                dige hich maali nist.
                                Rashford mamolan dar samte chap baazi mikone, gaahi vaghthaa mishe mohaajeme markazi.
                                Agar United joz Mehdi mohaajeme digari raa nagire bakhte badi nadare ke bazikone fix beshe.
                                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Working...
                                X