This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tiesto View Post
    i dont understand how you guys are saying .. ban them all ... since when is casting your opinion will get you banned? they are trying to bring awareness and show the disorganized / corrupt non-football backing IFF / government who have their noses in every crevice
    This is all really about Taremi and a few others not accepting or thinking wtf we have qualified and
    we are going to get some good results at the finals because
    we know if we put some effort we can do it
    but this MR NOBODY is going to reap the benefit.
    No matter the fact is this MR NOBODY deserves to be there because he qualified us with the best results in our qualification
    history.
    Not an ounce of javanmardi in him!!
    This is what it is all about for Taremi and a few others. Including the supreme leader of IR who believes the
    windfall of the qualifications should be given to Iranian coach!!!"
    Taremi has his backing, that's why he does not shut up!!!
    Otherwise, there is a head coach, there is a coaching team, there are going to be a couple of friendlies.
    All we need is some kind of calm and discipline. We are not in a shamble other than Taremi's shamble!
    To those who think anyone who is supporting Skocic is IR goonies. You are the ones with
    a chommagh on to the heads of anyone who supports Skocic and the status que and accuse them of being IR goonies!!!
    Honestly this is getting beyond joke!
    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
    نگاه میکنید.
    sigpic
    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
      To those who think anyone who is supporting Skocic is IR goonies. You are the ones with
      a chommagh on to the heads of anyone who supports Skocic and the status que and accuse them of being IR goonies!!!
      Honestly this is getting beyond joke!
      Take a deep breath and re-read what I wrote. The I.R. goonies are the ones who wrote the footbalitarin article> I didn't know that was you
      https://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=565392
      زن زندگی آزادی

Comment

Originally posted by bozghaleh View Post
        Take a deep breath and re-read what I wrote. The I.R. goonies are the ones who wrote the footbalitarin article> I didn't know that was you
        https://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=565392
        No that is not me. I don't have an account in any other football or Iranian websites other than this one.
        In any case it sounded like an attack on people like me
        who supports the current coaching staff and invites everyone to just calm down
        and support TM and avoid hashyieh.
        Sorry if I misunderstood your post.
        هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
        نگاه میکنید.
        sigpic
        I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by bozghaleh View Post
          I think some of you guys are missing the point. The footballitarin article that sounds so logical (footballers should just play football) is written by I.R goonies who ignore that is is impossible to play football on a sinking ship. This is their response to everything, if you have a problem go through the regular channels and follow the law and order. Problem is we all know this always leads to a dead-end. And what this means for our players who see the writing on the wall, is fighting between 0/1 points and utter humiliation in the coming WC.

And if you speak out against it, whether it be corruption, withholding payments of workers, lack of reputable Covid vaccines, forced hejab, etc etc. you will have a chomagh landing on your head. So you can add footballers to the long and growing list of the discontented. Putting aside the character of Taj, I can't fault any of those guys for protesting against the situation.
          I think the main point here is that they are trying to force Taj to be the head of IFF and force CQ to be the coach. If they were complaining about general corruption, withholding payments of workers, lack of reputable Covid vaccines or forced hejab, like they have done in the past, it would have just elevated their place and gained everyone's respect.

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
            I think the main point here is that they are trying to force Taj to be the head of IFF and force CQ to be the coach. If they were complaining about general corruption, withholding payments of workers, lack of reputable Covid vaccines or forced hejab, like they have done in the past, it would have just elevated their place and gained everyone's respect.
            We are not privy to all the information about everything going on behind the scenes. But I do know enough about the 2 dudes and their cronies in Majles and our footballers to know who I am giving the benefit of the doubt to.
            زن زندگی آزادی

Comment

is this valid or BS as usual that Milan offered Porto €26 Mil for Taremi but Porto rejected and asked for €36 Mil?

I red it on several Iranian sites. (Varzesh3 and Khabar)

https://www.khabarvarzeshi.com/news/...ا-با-این

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/183696...بردارید

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                is this valid or BS as usual that Milan offered Porto €26 Mil for Taremi but Porto rejected and asked for €36 Mil?
                I red it on several Iranian sites. (Varzesh3 and Khabar)
                https://www.khabarvarzeshi.com/news/...ا-با-این
                https://www.varzesh3.com/news/183696...بردارید
                I know Porto are a club who sell for profit but I would be surprised if they accept an offer for Mehdi. The other strikers they have are Evanilson (currently out injured), Martinez (back up striker) and Danny Loader (English striker signed from Reading who impressed in their B team).
                He also can play the role of playing from further back where they have sold Vitinha, Joao Mario and Sergio.
                If a new striker comes in (not a back up option striker but someone who we know will go straight into 11) then they may be looking to get that money for Taremi. If not and they sell him then they are throwing away their chance this season of doing well in league and Champs League. Which someone else pointed out before would in the long run lose them more money than they would get selling Taremi.

Comment

If it is true and Despite their lack of depth upfront, Porto should be insane to refuse 26 M for him. They will not cash this next year for him.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Starting

Comment

Any links? http://livetv.sx and http://www.hesgoal.com/ don’t have the game listed (unless I am going blind)

Comment

Carmo and otavio, normally starters, suspended today.

Comment

Goal Mehdi!

Comment

Taremi goal!

Comment

what else is new ..?

Comment

Working...
                                X