This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
    It's not a dive. Defender stepped in, missed and hit him as he was running by. He embellished but it's not caution worthy at all

This is fucking ridiculous for a second caution and send off
    you can convince yourself however you want
    but the reality does not change.
    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
    نگاه میکنید.
    sigpic
    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

It's not a dive. Defender stepped in, missed and hit him as he was running by. He embellished but it's not caution worthy at all

This is fucking ridiculous for a second caution and send off
      bro what are you saying ? it also depends on how you throw yourself down, this was the dumbest thing he could do with a yellow card before(which i havent seen for what he got it) but didnt he learn from his mistakes before ? like kicking the ball away like having a yellow card ?

if i know there is 0,0001 % chance of getting a second yellow i dont do it, his coach didnt even look at him when he left the pitch

Comment

Not a dive

https://imgur.com/a/JZE15Vx

There is clearly contact

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
          you can convince yourself however you want
          but the reality does not change.
          Look at the last image I sent in the post above. If there is contact in a situation like this that brings him down, giving a card here is terrible. If anything it should be a no call. To me it actually looks like a penalty if something would be called

Comment

Look at the last image I sent in the post above. If there is contact in a situation like this that brings him down, giving a card here is terrible. If anything it should be a no call. To me it actually looks like a penalty if something would be called
            It is Taremi who stamps the defender.
            Watch the vid

This is his usual trick but this time he didn't time it well.
            هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
            نگاه میکنید.
            sigpic
            I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Rouzbeh jan, the defender sticks his leg out first. If anything it's questionable and not a clear cut dive. There's clearly contact that makes him fall

In the pic I sent is the defenders leg stuck out in attempt to tackle? Your answer is right there
              Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
              It is Taremi who stamps the defender.
              Watch the vid
              This is his usual trick but this time he didn't time it well.
              Last edited by Hosseini; 09-08-2022, 01:38 AM.

Comment

He is a complete package striker. He doesn't need this shit to ruin his reputation
                This should stop, if already not too late.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

https://youtu.be/gca0t492O-E

Its good he needs some rest anywayz, spec since that injury where he didnt get subbed off right away and no rest for the next game.
                  Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad21 View Post
                    The Polish ref was obviously anti russia/iran, and all the refs in the wc are gonna be against us,
                    He dove.

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad21 View Post
                      The Polish ref was obviously anti russia/iran, and all the refs in the wc are gonna be against us,
                      My neighbor's cousin knows this guy who was sitting next to the referee on the airplane and he confirmed that the ref was very happy for kicking out that "Eyeranian Putin loving jerk"

Comment

Had he just stumbled down, I think their would be no yellow. Its the way he went flying that got him the yellow card.
                        "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                          Had he just stumbled down, I think their would be no yellow. Its the way he went flying that got him the yellow card.
                          He dove.

Comment

The defender was pulling away from Mehdi. He did not stick his leg out first. Mehdi stepped on him as he was pulling away. Mehdi should have tried to keep his balance or get up instantly. Instead he exaggerated his fall. If I were the ref, I would give him a yellow.

Comment

As an Iranian and a HUGE Taremi fan, I can't even make an excuse for him here. Especially on an already yellow card. Dumb. Dumb. Dumb. Just no excuse for it. It was a clear yellow.
                              Oh well. It is water under the bridge now. He'll sit out and sulk and learn from it. Time to move on. Not a good CL start for either of our starters.

Comment

Fans will hate him for this. Why did he do that? He was the best player until that and got a red card! So stupid[emoji50]*[emoji100]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                [SIZE=5][FONT=Times New Roman]ASHEGET[COLOR=blue]

Comment

Working...
                                X