X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unpopular Opinion: I think you guys are underrating Club Brugge

Comment

just tuned in. why is Mehdi not playing?

Comment

Originally posted by caligula View Post
        just tuned in. why is Mehdi not playing?
        He got sent off last CL match for simulation (diving). He's serving his one-match suspension.

Comment

Never would i ever expected this score line at home......SC gonna have to be held back from slapping the players

But also shows how bad they need Taremi

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Comment

Embarrassing, hate to see it especially against Brugge
            Luckily Porto still has 4 group games left so they can always turn this around with a solid string of wins. They looks terrible today though, really lackluster in all aspects.

Comment

Originally posted by arvin_guzoo View Post
              Never would i ever expected this score line at home......SC gonna have to be held back from slapping the players

But also shows how bad they need Taremi

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk
              This is expected when the club sales Diaz, Vitinha and Fabio, while failing to address their biggest weakness (FBs).

Of course SC's predictable tactics don't help the situation.

Comment

Brugge is a really annoying for us : they wasted Rezaei career, beat azmoun zenit and now porto& leverkusen

Comment

Damn just noticed the FT score ..!:/
                  That’s embarrassing…! Shows how vital presence of Mehdi is to the clubs success..!

Comment

The team is crap this yr. As i said earlier they will not do well in CL.
                    This is not portugese league.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

surprisingly sporting beat spurs 2-0

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                        surprisingly sporting beat spurs 2-0
                        Both Sporting and Benfica are better than porto this yr

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                          This is expected when the club sales Diaz, Vitinha and Fabio, while failing to address their biggest weakness (FBs).
                          Of course SC's predictable tactics don't help the situation.
                          mbemba to marseille

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post

Sporting is definitely not better than Porto this year! Sporting is currently in 7th place in the league. And Porto already beat them 3-0 a few weeks ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post

They are a slow starter team ..! It’ll take a bit of time for SC to whip the new guys into shape..!
                              I remember Benfica looked stacked AF & looked like a run away league winners early last season too..!
                              In reality more likely that sporting will be their main rival for championship by late season again ..!?

Porto looked a better team that Athletico last time … good chance of them beating them @ home & get positive results both legs vs bayer & certainly more likely to get at least a point away @ Brugge..!
                              May not make it outa group but it will be closer race than it looks now

Comment

Taremi should leave this sorry ass team and amateur coach. No tactics nor any flair. Players are also below average.
                                __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                                We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Working...
                                X