This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
    Taremi should leave this sorry ass team and amateur coach. No tactics nor any flair. Players are also below average.
    Keep saying this for sometime

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
      Sporting is definitely not better than Porto this year! Sporting is currently in 7th place in the league. And Porto already beat them 3-0 a few weeks ago.
      Liga Nos standing at this point doesn't mean anything.
      Sporting is much more built than Porto for CL.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

You guys can’t make such generalist assessments of a team like Porto just because of a string of bad results. They offloaded a ton of talent to top teams this offseason so conceicao needs some time to discover who in his squad has the ability to fill in those shoes. Traditionally it is actually Porto who performs at UCL caliber and the Lisbon clubs that take beatings. Take some time to review results in the past couple of years…

Comment

Porto Fans booed the squad, but not the manager.

Conceicao "We have to honor this club and give a completely different performance (next time)"

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
            Taremi should leave this sorry ass team and amateur coach. No tactics nor any flair. Players are also below average.
            Koka longgg timeeeeeee . Khoshalemoon kardi comment gozashti

Comment

This only reinforces the critical role Taremi has when starting for Porto. He is a play maker on defense, midfield, and offense.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                They are the only country outside of the big 3 leagues who have CL winners.
                Sporting today beat Tottenham today!
                Yea As I said they have 3 average/good teams and thats it. The whole league over all is BS. The quality of other teams in Liga nos is poor , thats why I'm saying they have a farmers league.

Regarding CL i think 4 countries top it up . England , Italy , Spain and Germany. ....and then its between farmers league leagues of countries like Netherlands and portugal which i don't think any of them have won anything in last 15-20 years or so ...

I remember during my childhood italy was on top and most people followed italian clubs (milan) and then my love man united took over untill la liga started spending shit loads of money on players (galaxy stars team). And now english clubs are on top .

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
                  You guys can’t make such generalist assessments of a team like Porto just because of a string of bad results. They offloaded a ton of talent to top teams this offseason so conceicao needs some time to discover who in his squad has the ability to fill in those shoes. Traditionally it is actually Porto who performs at UCL caliber and the Lisbon clubs that take beatings. Take some time to review results in the past couple of years…
                  You do know that porto squad this year is basically exact same as last year right? Except for players they sold

Comment

No Mehdi No Win. Simple.
                    IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Porto fans lost their minds after the match: they attacked the family car of SC with stones.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                        Porto fans lost their minds after the match: the attacked the family car of SC with stones.
                        wow really...!!? wtf ..!!

here i thought Sc was the only headcase in that town..!!

god forbid Mehdi hits a long scoring drought spell ... and then get sent off costing them an important game... wonder what will happen to him..?? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                          You do know that porto squad this year is basically exact same as last year right? Except for players they sold
                          It is not the same squad.
                          Mbemba, Vitinha, Viera, Diaz all gone and each played a critical role in back line central midfield and the wings. Galeno was bench warmer most of the season and he has been lackluster. Veron is new signing that looked bad.

Comment

Porto fans lost their minds after the match: the attacked the family car of SC with stones.
                            sad thing, downside of havpassionated fans.. some cant controll themselves.
                            wonder how they would react having iff calling the shots at porto if they do this for a game..
                            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

https://cms-production-bridging.thes...g/news/2395996

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                              Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

SC after the Brugge match:

"There were pre-season matches - with nothing at stake - where we were much better. Today, in a Champions League match, what we didn't do and should have done is unacceptable. It's inexplicable how everything we are strong in, we weren't today".

Comment

Working...
                                X