This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
    There is potential that Mehdi could have already scored about 20 goals before we get to the World Cup, carrying in that confidence and form will be a big win for us.
    If SA can also bang in a few, it will be great 👌⚽️

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
      Porto is nr 1 in Portugal, Portugal is top-5 league in Europe and plays CL every year.
      Dragao's love him.

Why should he leave?
      Easy. He has the quality to represent Iran in a Top-5 League. As much as I love and enjoy watching the Portuguese, they are weaker than the other Top-5 leagues out there and I believe Taremi has the quality to perform in a higher league.

Comment

I'm very curious to see what Dragen Skocic is going to do with Taremi.

Comment

Comment

“A fantastic start to the league! Let’s go Porto!”

Comment

53 goals + 35 assists in 98 matches for Porto

Comment

“I always do my best”

Comment

Azmoun should be benched. We need Taremi as our sole striker and Sayadmanesh as shadow striker.

Comment

O Jogo MOTM: Taremi (player rating 8)

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                        There is potential that Mehdi could have already scored about 20 goals before we get to the World Cup, carrying in that confidence and form will be a big win for us.
                        It won’t matter bro mehdi scores 100 goals before this World Cup ,,,, at Porto there is a way the utilize mehdi so his ability shine in Team Melli at the moment there is zero team work or tactics, we will not do well with skocic or this set up we have right now unless , a miracle happens ……. We would need someone like CQ to come and get this team the knowledge and the organization and discipline…..

No matter how good one player is they can not carry a team if the role players are not strong and are able to play as a team ..

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
                          I'm very curious to see what Dragen Skocic is going to do with Taremi.

He already said he is being dropped for the World Cup man idk why ppl think what Taremi is doing now matters anyway he going to be dropped or mysteriously have covid and miss the games the way we going right now ..

Comment

Haha Artur Jorge is out of retirement at 76 and coaching Braga. His last coaching experience was at 2014 season.
                            He was also linked with TM few times in past
                            Their match vs Sporting finished 3-3

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                              Haha Artur Jorge is out of retirement at 76 and coaching Braga. His last coaching experience was at 2014 season.
                              He was also linked with TM few times in past
                              Their match vs Sporting finished 3-3

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
                              That's a different Artur Jorge!

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
                                Porto is nr 1 in Portugal, Portugal is top-5 league in Europe and plays CL every year.
                                Dragao's love him.
                                Why should he leave?
                                Exactly my thoughts. He is a star in a world class team, I don't get why some members want him to leave to a club, where he has more competition, and where he would need time to adjust. Look what happened to Jahanbakhsh. It's not like he went to Arsenal or Manchester United, and yet his career went downhill since. I want Mehdi to stay at Porto for now.

Comment

Working...
                                X