This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by arvin_guzoo View Post
    Watching the slow motion replays. Mehdi braced and tooked the impact well.

Could have been much worse but he created his own trajectory after impact. Looked much worse that it actually was.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk
    your right ...just saw the highlights and sure did brace himself for the impact... almost busted his elbow though falling funny.. .. still im still worried he may have screwed up something..?

Comment

This ref has been very harsh to Porto in other games I’ve seen too.

Comment

If he plays from start of second half, I’ll chop off my doodool

Comment

Before that the were fouling him so much, I think 3 players were yellow carded when they drew professional fouls on him. But overall he is not been fed balls regularly, every time he has the ball he looks dangerous.

Comment

Originally posted by tiesto View Post
            Save your dool for the wc man.....we gonna need it then

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Comment

Sporting did this to the ball boy...guess what they have in store for Mehdi with their vahshi-bazi

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                Btw. Dirty and very dangerous play by Sporting GK. Idiotic plays like that can cost some players the WC.
                yea, shitthead did that shitt bit earlier in the game too i think it was octavio.... shoulda busted his chin

another dirty fker pos i'd love to see lit up by porto player is that sporting LB ? #2.... fker goes down like tijuana whore at ever contact .... pretty decent footballer though ... Pepe gave him a good tongue lashing

Jao mario dude needs to make A LOT Quicker decisions on the ball and sent in more Timely crosses in the box for Mehdi .... fker angolak the ball too much down the sideline..!! beginning to get on my nerves... the one cross he sent mehdi got them the tap in goal..!!

evanilson may as well call mehdi santa clause..! koonkeshe modekhor..!! lol 😅

Comment

Phew, Mehdi is back out there

Comment

Originally posted by tiesto View Post
                    What are your pronouns now? lol

Comment

Damnit. Mehdi down again. Take him out.

Comment

Fuck. He’s done …

Comment

thiss could be a serious injury

Comment

not good Mehdi signals sub, pulled something under the knee?
                            could atleast walk of on his own, good that he didnt push it to make it worse
                            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

He’s got to come off , don’t make it any worse. Lots of strapping round his knee.

Comment

LOOK WHAT THEY DID TO OUR BOY. F SPORTING. WILL CHEER AGAINST THESE F*CKERS FOREVER NOW.

Comment

Working...
                                X