This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Realist View Post
    The novelty with his penalties has worn out.

Taremi must learn to get this out of his system. Imagine playing against England, he fakes it and we go down to 10 man!

With CQ on board we can be rest assured he will get this out of his system.
    Disagree. It’s an art that must be used. Portugal itself does it a lot!

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
      The replay shows he over sold it. He made himself larger with kicking out his leg a bit. Othewise he would have drawn the PK.

Comment

God dam the internet is brutal and quick to roast our boy.....cant say he does not deserve it......he always finds the absolute worst ways to get a red card
        https://video.twimg.com/tweet_video/FZqgjnwXwAMA4gY.mp4

https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comm...llow_card_for/

Comment

especially against big teams, where we will have only few chances to score

Comment

Haha, don’t encourage him, he’s already getting into enough troubles.

And with your Portugal examples, you can see how refs out there are watching out for his fake penalties, perhaps other players get away with it, but he’s now targeted.

Unfortunately there maybe a case that he’s generally fouled in some cases but now, it’s like “Choopane-Doroogh-Goo”, the refs don’t give him the benefit of the doubt!
            sigpic
            Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
              The replay shows he over sold it. He made himself larger with kicking out his leg a bit. Othewise he would have drawn the PK.
              Honestly think a booking for that is very harsh. Ref should’ve just ignored it and called nothing

Comment

Originally posted by The Realist View Post
                Haha, don’t encourage him, he’s already getting into enough troubles.

And with your Portugal examples, you can see how refs out there are watching out for his fake penalties, perhaps other players get away with it, but he’s now targeted. Unfortunately there maybe a case that he’s generally fouled in sone cases but now, it’s like “Choopane-Doroogh-Goo”, the refs don’t give me the benefit of the doubt!
                100% this. Plus with VAR, you have to be one hell of an artist to get away with it...

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                  Honestly think a booking for that is very harsh. Ref should’ve just ignored it and called nothing
                  Look at the ball. He is not running towards the ball. He runs towards the player so that he can trip over him.

Comment

Why does this idi*t NEVER learn from his previous mistakes????

This is pure iranian mentality of our society.

Never learn from our mistakes.
                    Always somebody elses fault.
                    Always the "victim "

Great player but quite stupid , thats why he never change in this behaviour.

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
                      Look at the ball. He is not running towards the ball. He runs towards the player so that he can trip over him.
                      Still don’t think it’s enough to warrant a 2nd booking personally. It was very stupid by mehdi but the ref was also harsh

Comment

I mean vardy does that every week in PL for last 8 years and is lauded by everybody as smart.

I dont think its a pk, but a yellow seems excessive too as their is contact.

Either way he is repeat offender now of dumb cards. He has enough experience to know that 0-0 in first game of CL away to atletico is solid result and his performance was very good (As shown by SC keeping him on whiel subbing rest of fwds). There is a time and place for desperate/risky plays, this was not it

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                          He literally kicked the opponent trying to draw a foul.
                          That's a yellow every day of the week.

Comment

Some people can not be serious. I know he is the master of winning penalties but these days with VAR, his today's comedy would have still costed him a yellow. I honestly don't get what he was thinking. Tight chess game and you come up with brain fart like this.?
                            I am pretty sure SC will send him a message and rightfully.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

This was not intentional he is running and stepped over the defenders foot and lost his balance and sometimes you sprain your ankle too . If you played football you know that does happen once in a while and a yellow was harsh by ref. Coach not gonna blame him.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                                Some people can not be serious. I know he is the master of winning penalties but these days with VAR, his today's comedy would have still costed him a yellow. I honestly don't get what he was thinking. Tight chess game and you come up with brain fart like this.?
                                I am pretty sure SC will send him a message and rightfully.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
                                Iran_19 Jan all I’m saying is even if Taremi was stupid, SC really trusts him and has no one better. Their team looks much worse without Taremi.

Comment

Working...
                                X