This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    I mean vardy does that every week in PL for last 8 years and is lauded by everybody as smart.

I dont think its a pk, but a yellow seems excessive too as their is contact.

Either way he is repeat offender now of dumb cards. He has enough experience to know that 0-0 in first game of CL away to atletico is solid result and his performance was very good (As shown by SC keeping him on whiel subbing rest of fwds). There is a time and place for desperate/risky plays, this was not it

Are you referring to this? Because he also got a 2nd yellow for that like Taremi did today for simulation.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
      Iran_19 Jan all I’m saying is even if Taremi was stupid, SC really trusts him and has no one better. Their team looks much worse without Taremi.
      not only that...No otavio for probably a while means Taremi is team's main playmaker again.

One big positive from tonight was emergence of estuqaio as solid deep CM option with uribe. Mobile and tidy player with good shot from distance. Not vitinha but at least workable in rotation with grujic.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
        Iran_19 Jan all I’m saying is even if Taremi was stupid, SC really trusts him and has no one better. Their team looks much worse without Taremi.
        Hope he learn from that. I as Iranian who follow him closely was so pissed. Forget about us being Iranian man, as Persepolis fan if a player does this in ACL crucial match you will be the first one being upset about dadash. And i am talking about Asian level football. Imagine this in world biggest stage.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Conceição rocks refereeing

"We scored the goal and the referee said he would give it another minute. Then they scored at 110 or 11. It should have ended before they scored the corner. The weight we have in Europe, we ended up being small compared to other powers."

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
            "This is Champions League?"

من موندم چیرو دا ره argue میکنه؟
            من خوب دایو نکردم؟
            من خوب خودمو نزدم به دفاع حریف؟
            شما بگو اقای داور...

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Otavio broke 2 ribs. Out 1 month.

Comment

Comment

I was at the game and the ref sucked. A better ref would have ended the game 1-1. Porto was the better team.

Comment

that was some bs ending to this game..!! so fking unfair ... !!
                    everything that coulda gone wrong for us did so..!! :/

that was real bad brain fart moment from Mehdi .... costed him a PK goal and probably a win/tie for his team..and the next CL Match..!! he was having a pretty good game too up until those two stupid yellow cards and Porto were really coming strong for the win late on in 2nd half before mehdi's stupid sent off..!!

ffs man, you know that you already got a reputation for diving , wtf were you thinking with that dumb and obvious simulation antic right in front of the fking ref....!!

fking ref fked them by waiting until the home team gets the win... again they got hard done by refs against Atletico..!! UEFA fked them as such last season too vs same team..!!

Comment

i didnt get a good look at his first Yellow..!!?
                      looked an innocuous foul not really a card worthy one..? but himself seemed ok with ref carding him for it..!!?
                      shitt man he misses at least the next match at Home vs the arguably weakest opponent in CL Group..!! this dumb dive costed him so much...!! fak

Comment

The Polish ref was obviously anti russia/iran, and all the refs in the wc are gonna be against us,

Comment

I completely missed the game due to some
                          unexpected business. I just saw the fuck up by Taremi.
                          His way of trying to get a penalty always seem extremely
                          risky. There are times that it is obvious but the ref has
                          to follow the rules and give pk. But last night's attempt
                          just reveals his tactics and I think after this he has burnt
                          that tactic for good. It was coming anyway.
                          He is also cursed for what he has done to Skocic.
                          هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                          نگاه میکنید.
                          sigpic
                          I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

He did this earlier in the season too for Porto. His dives are just getting to point of too much

Edit: I watched it again and it wasn't a dive. His foot got clipped. Horrible call

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                            that was some bs ending to this game..!! so fking unfair ... !!
                            everything that coulda gone wrong for us did so..!! :/
                            that was real bad brain fart moment from Mehdi .... costed him a PK goal and probably a win/tie for his team..and the next CL Match..!! he was having a pretty good game too up until those two stupid yellow cards and Porto were really coming strong for the win late on in 2nd half before mehdi's stupid sent off..!!
                            ffs man, you know that you already got a reputation for diving , wtf were you thinking with that dumb and obvious simulation antic right in front of the fking ref....!!
                            fking ref fked them by waiting until the home team gets the win... again they got hard done by refs against Atletico..!! UEFA fked them as such last season too vs same team..!!
                            Last edited by Hosseini; 09-07-2022, 11:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
                              He did this earlier in the season too for Porto. His dives are just getting to point of too much

Edit: I watched it again and it wasn't a dive. His foot got clipped. Horrible call
                              Watch again! He stamped on the defender's foot and dived!
                              هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                              نگاه میکنید.
                              sigpic
                              I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                                Watch again! He stamped on the defender's foot and dived!
                                It's not a dive. Defender stepped in, missed and hit him as he was running by. He embellished but it's not caution worthy at all

This is fucking ridiculous for a second caution and send off

Comment

Working...
                                X