Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Louis Figo was even more fragile in encounters than Taremi! So the Portuguese should calm down a bit, some even train for this I don't think a playee can do such attempts in important matches without the coach's knowledge! Anyway I don't like it either the Big players always, one hundred percent go to win the ball and score goals- Ali Daei was one of those winnerheads!
    sigpic

Comment

The Portuguese are a nation of football simulation... probably the best. If Taremi was in their NT, the entire nation would have marched against the Polish ref.

Just hope Mehdi does not pull this shit in the WC because he is a marked man and we can't afford to go down a man.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

usually he is very astute and clever about first noticing where his marker's momentum is taking him and then he just shrewdly beats him to that spot first thus initiating the contact in the box which is very much PK worthy and irrefutable even by the VAR..!!

this time he completely misread the markers/vitsell's? reaction and then ridiculously went outa his way to stretch his legs and kick the dude so as to have an contact excuse for his flop in the box..!! lol

that was just a real dumb, ill-timed brain fart moment from him there... no excuses can be had for that shitt.!!

the saddest part was that had he stayed on his feet he had already blown by his last marker and woulda had a 1v1 with keeper there for a likely goal..??

Comment

Okay, I'm a huge Mehdi fan and don't accuse him of diving, but this was hilarious

Comment

At the moment he is too embarrassed to show up
            anywhere in social media!! lol Despite the fact his beloved CQ
            is now his boss and everyone else have expressed something he has remained
            totally silent. Hiding behind the comod.
            Ω‡Ψ±Ϊ―Ψ§Ω‡ Ψ΄Ω…Ψ§ Ψ¨Ψ§Ψ²ΫŒΪ©Ω†ΫŒ دیدید Ϊ©Ω‡ Ψ§Ψ² Ω†ΨΈΨ± ΨͺΪ©Ω†ΫŒΪ© و Ω‚Ψ―Ψ±Ψͺ Ψ¨Ψ―Ω†ΫŒ ΩΩˆΩ‚ Ψ§Ω„ΨΉΨ§Ψ―Ω‡ Ψ§Ψ³Ψͺ و Ω‡Ω…ΫŒΨ΄Ω‡ ΫŒΪ©Ψ³Ψ§Ω† Ψ§Ψ³Ψͺ و ΨͺΨ­Ψͺ Ω‡ΫŒΪ† شرایط Ω‡ΫŒΪ† افΨͺی Ω†Ψ―Ψ§Ψ±Ψ― Ψ΄Ω…Ψ§ یک ΩΩˆΩ‚ Ψ³ΨͺΨ§Ψ±Ω‡ پیدا Ϊ©Ψ±Ψ―Ω‡ اید Ψ―Ψ± غیر Ψ§ΫŒΩ†Ψ΅ΩˆΨ±Ψͺ Ψ΄Ω…Ψ§ Ψ¨Ω‡ یک Ψ¨Ψ§Ψ²ΫŒΪ©Ω† Ω…ΨΉΩ…ΩˆΩ„ΫŒ
            Ω†Ϊ―Ψ§Ω‡ Ω…ΫŒΪ©Ω†ΫŒΨ―.
            sigpic
            I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
              For 1 more million arsenal were able to sign Gabriel Martinelli from Brazilian 3rd tier, and recently signed another young winger from Sao Paolo for same $2 mil. I know which players I would rather have!
              Marquinhos is a certified baller, had an impressive debut today against Zurich.

Comment

Statements by FC Porto coach Sérgio Conceição after the defeat with Atlético de Madrid (2-1) in the Champions League

Expulsion and absentees in the next games: "I still haven't seen any images. Today is not the first time, there have been some episodes in this competition, which you feel... We are the third team with more games in this competition, but you don't feel that weight. important in Portugal... I know that everything that isn't FC Porto will serve to criticize, to crush, not to talk about the good performance, but to talk about Taremi and the numbers, the 2-1 defeat. is not fair."

Another value: "We don't value what is ours, our product, what we do. There were four or five of the B team on the bench, three debuted in the competition, we looked to the side and AtlΓ©tico had players who have been here for seven, eight, ten or twelve years. I know that in our little Portugal, so beautiful and with so many good things, with so many good things, people will talk about what suits them, which is Taremi and defeat. to say."

https://www.ojogo.pt/futebol/1a-liga...-15146584.html

Comment

He created too much unnecessary tensions and extra pressure for the coach, the club and the most important himself. Now lets see if he can keep the focus or not.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

He has done this several times, he is not a young player anymore and should be held accountable for his stupid decisions. we should call up someone like Armane Ramezani or Moghanlou to replace Taremi

Comment

https://twitter.com/MehdiTaremi9/sta...820k6jT0MuWtqA

Winners mentality, on to the next.

Comment

Huge Taremi. You have already given us so much joy and you will give us many more. You are a huge player and the envy that you provoke in Lisbon's elite is proof of that. Continue your journey and you will have due recognition for those who matter. All portistas.

Go Taremi, we're together and that's what matters, these people who criticize you aren't worth shit, they're the people who haven't earned anything for 3 years, the club where the president was arrested last year, stay focus, big hug, We are One πŸ’™πŸ’ͺ

- porto fans as usual backing the man who has brought them so much success and joy in recent years.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

Huge Taremi. You have already given us so much joy and you will give us many more. You are a huge player and the envy that you provoke in Lisbon's elite is proof of that. Continue your journey and you will have due recognition for those who matter. All portistas.

Go Taremi, we're together and that's what matters, these people who criticize you aren't worth shit, they're the people who haven't earned anything for 3 years, the club where the president was arrested last year, stay focus, big hug, We are One πŸ’™πŸ’ͺ

- porto fans as usual backing the man who has brought them so much success and joy in recent years.
                          that's good . Was worried about him.

Comment

Trying not to laugh at some of the reactions. I don’t know whether some are being sarcastic in their responses.

Comment

Beautiful tribute video and song. Porto fans are as passionate and loving as Iranian fans

Comment

Conceicao defends: "There's a campaign against Taremi"

Conceicao: "Taremi needs to get used to the criticism.

Conceicao has no doubts: The objective of the criticism is to affect Taremi's productivity.

Comment

Working...
                                X