• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mehdi's goal

Comment

Mehdi does it again

Comment

wow, I watched the whole game. IMO he was definitely MOM. Ha delivered so many passes to his retard teammates who didnt not manage to convert to goals. He should have ha at least 3 assist. He was basically everywhere on the pitch.

Comment

Highlights are up!

Comment

OJogo front page

Comment

Just a reminder that if Manchester United pays Diogo Costa's £65m release clause​, Porto will make more money than Argentina after winning the WC.

Comment

Galeno is a new diaz. He has improved so much and they are all developing like crazy by playing beside Mehdi and infront of otavio

Comment

Evanilson suffered an injury to the internal lateral ligament in his right knee,

Comment

Poetry in motion

Comment

All he does is score goals. Forget Bert Kreischer, HE is THE MACHINE!

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                        Evanilson suffered an injury to the internal lateral ligament in his right knee,
                        Those injuries usually take a long time to recover from.

Basically makes it so Porto can afford to sale Mehdi this window because they will be short on forwards.

Comment

wtf he was just back from a 1 month long injury. there is no way porto will sell mehdi for 25m euro in january unless they have a solution for it

Comment

He injured himself when he fouled Alipour and Alipour landed on his knee.

Comment

Originally posted by Scooter View Post

That's a "cute" response. And typical.. it doesn't address any of my points.
                              Your point is just…. “stay in comfort zone”. I addressed it already. I think its a scared mentality. Where would any football player be if they thought like this? Most players jump on any opportunity to play at a higher level. Just wait for transfer window to open and see how many players gonna make a career from this WC… This is the normal competitive mentality.

And we saw for years on PFDC that Azmoun should stay in Zenit (and before that Rubin Kooft) aka comfort zone because he plays every week (for a coach with low standard) and maybe gets 6 moft CL games. Be jaayi resid? Taremi went to Europe 9 years after him and has lapped him two or three times already. SA went from Liverpool offer to flirting with Fenerbahce on live TV… Comfort zone = bad.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post

Your point is just…. “stay in comfort zone”. I addressed it already. I think its a scared mentality. Where would any football player be if they thought like this? Most players jump on any opportunity to play at a higher level. Just wait for transfer window to open and see how many players gonna make a career from this WC… This is the normal competitive mentality.

And we saw for years on PFDC that Azmoun should stay in Zenit (and before that Rubin Kooft) aka comfort zone because he plays every week (for a coach with low standard) and maybe gets 6 moft CL games. Be jaayi resid? Taremi went to Europe 9 years after him and has lapped him two or three times already. SA went from Liverpool offer to flirting with Fenerbahce on live TV… Comfort zone = bad.
                                Man harfat raa ghabool daram, agar Mehdi yek pishnahaadi az yek bashgaaye bozorg begire behtare bere.

In TAVANAAYI raa daare ke moafagh beshe. Aghaa Giroud daare miterekone, bavar konid Taremi dar sathe Giroud ast.
                                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Working...
                                X