This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post

CL goals count for what they are… CL goals. There are Qarabaq and Sheriff players with CL goals. Can same Qarabaq, Sheriff, or ZENIT player score 15-20 goals for several Bundesliga seasons (like Weghorst)? Idk, maybe not. Hard for me personally to compare Taremi to players from higher leagues and their goal totals… But I believe he can succeed at higher level. Would like to know for sure…
    I would agree but if a qarabag player bang goals against all the top club in CL plus being top scorer in his own league (portuguese league is much better than Moldovan, etc..) and one of the CL topscorer

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

I would agree but if a qarabag player bang goals against all the top club in CL plus being top scorer in his own league (portuguese league is much better than Moldovan, etc..) and one of the CL topscorer
      We can look at Turkish player in CL as example. 10 years ago Burak Yilmaz was top scorer in group stage, no one was begging for him. And 2 or 3 years ago, Kahveci scored hat trick against Leipzig and went to Fenerbahçe season after. Either there is little interest in Turkish league or they are unambitious like Iranians.

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

CL goals count for what they are… CL goals. There are Qarabaq and Sheriff players with CL goals. Can same Qarabaq, Sheriff, or ZENIT player score 15-20 goals for several Bundesliga seasons (like Weghorst)? Idk, maybe not. Hard for me personally to compare Taremi to players from higher leagues and their goal totals… But I believe he can succeed at higher level. Would like to know for sure…
          Your pargaraph starts out very negative, then goes positive.

I think most of us know that in 3.5 years in Portugal he has had remarkably consistent performances at a high level.
          None of us can know for sure if he will thrive in the EPL (I believe Spain would be best for him), but he will probably go down as the greatest Iranian football player as is.

Comment

We can look at Turkish player in CL as example. 10 years ago Burak Yilmaz was top scorer in group stage, no one was begging for him. And 2 or 3 years ago, Kahveci scored hat trick against Leipzig and went to Fenerbahçe season after. Either there is little interest in Turkish league or they are unambitious like Iranians.
            The turkish players performed well one season in CL. It is the 3rd consecutive season Taremi is performing well.

Btw darwin Nunez and Luis Diaz entered the Ballon d'or selection thanks to their transfer to Liverpool. People are posting tweets left and right about how Taremi stats are on par with Messi mbappe but all these goes into deaf ears if he don't have a big transfer

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

Your pargaraph starts out very negative, then goes positive.

I think most of us know that in 3.5 years in Portugal he has had remarkably consistent performances at a high level.
              None of us can know for sure if he will thrive in the EPL (I believe Spain would be best for him), but he will probably go down as the greatest Iranian football player as is.
              That is a very interesting point. As the greatest Iranian footballer he has a long way to go....for me. His TM stats and contributions are still way behind current leaders. No cups, no tournament late runs etc. His best tourney was at WC22...right?

As the greatest legionnaire, he is up there but how can one compare a defender or midfield to a striker?

In my book, Who you play against is maybe more important than who you play for, and for how long. In that sense, Nekounam would probably be tops, having faced many of the very best regularly. Mahdavikia and Rahman Rezaie also played against amazing players regularly for years. Maybe no one has Taremi s champion league experience but Taremi doesn't face Barca RM AM Valencia etc every week either.

If he keeps it up for another two or three years and keeps shining at CL, then maybe the very best ever!

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by koorosh View Post
                That is a very interesting point. As the greatest Iranian footballer he has a long way to go....for me. His TM stats and contributions are still way behind current leaders. No cups, no tournament late runs etc. His best tourney was at WC22...right?

As the greatest legionnaire, he is up there but how can one compare a defender or midfield to a striker?

In my book, Who you play against is maybe more important than who you play for, and for how long. In that sense, Nekounam would probably be tops, having faced many of the very best regularly. Mahdavikia and Rahman Rezaie also played against amazing players regularly for years. Maybe no one has Taremi s champion league experience but Taremi doesn't face Barca RM AM Valencia etc every week either.

If he keeps it up for another two or three years and keeps shining at CL, then maybe the very best ever!

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Currently he is our own Park Ji sung, PSV time.

Comment

What would you guys consider to be a positive outcome if he moved to Man United, for example? 20 starts and a dozen or so goals in all competition in a full season (compared to 40+ and 20+ in Porto) would be a success or not?

Comment

What would you guys consider to be a positive outcome if he moved to Man United, for example? 20 starts and a dozen or so goals in all competition in a full season (compared to 40+ and 20+ in Porto) would be a success or not?
                    A goal every 2 games.

If he gets 20 x 5 min sub appearances, it won't be enough.

Comment

So the rumor was that Porto would announce Taremi's renewal after the last league match. However, the radio silence is likely indicative of negotiations (possibly between other teams and Porto, or with Mehdi and Porto). Either way, a good sign as hopefully Mehdi will get a contract to reflect his significant worth/impact to a team.

Comment

Comment

Chelsea boss (?) Behdad Eghbali (an other iranian that do nothing for our football) is finalizing a move for Mudryk. This player was very close to Arsenal, maybe Arsenal can throw their stupid money in Taremi instead (3-5 times cheaper than Mudryk)

Comment

Chelsea boss (?) Behdad Eghbali (an other iranian that do nothing for our football) is finalizing a move for Mudryk. This player was very close to Arsenal, maybe Arsenal can throw their stupid money in Taremi instead (3-5 times cheaper than Mudryk)
                            The money for Mudryk is so high that I think it may be another money laundering operation like Osmihen.

Comment

Hahaha so much playa hating in here. Neko was amazing for a couple seasons, but he is no where near Taremis level.

Taremi is world class. If some of you guys can't or won't see it then there is no point in posting an argument about it.

For you guys that are hesitant regarding what you see:

- The guy can make and have potential of entering starting eleven in any Team in the world. He would make it big in Prem too.

He is 10x the player Darwin Nunez is.

I cant believe some of you fans rate him so low, lol

Comment

It's cold data driven process when Iranians have poor data. When one Iranian have good data, it is parti bazi all over.
                                true

Also:

Data driven management dont work and will never work. People are so naive haha.

Comment

Working...
                                X