X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Final 2-0 Porto
    champions
    of the league cup..?

mehdi busted his ass pressing and pressuring front top for 93min strong...! tons of intangible contributions but was not rewarded with Any service by any of his teammates when clearly wide open in the frontline..!! so frustrating to watch his teammates not getting him more involved in the attack..!!

anyways he needed goals and assists in such hotly contested fixtures to raise some eyebrows from better EU league teams ..!!:/
    i guess we have to wait to see what happens to them in CL ko round ... if he continues his hot streak there then perhaps some serious interest come for him in summer..!!?

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
      Galeno is so frustrating to watch, I cant imagine playing with him.
      Ghorboone Luis Diaz ke hame behesh gir midadand. In Galeno dige kamelan saresh raa mindaaze paayin va takravi mikone.

Ye paas ham be Taremi nadaad. Galeno doost daare harche zodtar bere PL va pool dar biyaare.

90 daghighe khodnamaayi kard.
      DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post

Since the day of wc final
        They didn't create a new version?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
          Final 2-0 Porto
          champions
          of the league cup..?

mehdi busted his ass pressing and pressuring front top for 93min strong...! tons of intangible contributions but was not rewarded with Any service by any of his teammates when clearly wide open in the frontline..!! so frustrating to watch his teammates not getting him more involved in the attack..!!

anyways he needed goals and assists in such hotly contested fixtures to raise some eyebrows from better EU league teams ..!!:/
          i guess we have to wait to see what happens to them in CL ko round ... if he continues his hot streak there then perhaps some serious interest come for him in summer..!!?
          I can imagine Bayern will buy him if they make a deep run and he scores a few more. He will be 4th Irani in Bayern.. Bundesliga sorrakh mikone.

would be fun to follow Italian league though. Had players in Germany so many times, plus Azmoun is there allready..

Neku and Shojai at Osasuna.
          Cant really say i followed Rezaei so Italy would be fun.

England = 100% most fun games to watch.
          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Another trophy

Comment

Quick turnaround time for a midweek league match against Martimo on Wednesday

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post

I can imagine Bayern will buy him if they make a deep run and he scores a few more. He will be 4th Irani in Bayern.. Bundesliga sorrakh mikone.

would be fun to follow Italian league though. Had players in Germany so many times, plus Azmoun is there allready..

Neku and Shojai at Osasuna.
                Cant really say i followed Rezaei so Italy would be fun.

England = 100% most fun games to watch.

Technically the 5th Iranian, we also had this guy at Bayern in the 60s:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohammad_Reza_Adelkhani

Comment

Originally posted by Kian Persepolis View Post

Technically the 5th Iranian, we also had this guy at Bayern in the 60s:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohammad_Reza_Adelkhani
                  Wow this is so cool, had no idea!
                  Thx for sharing!
                  Supporting Team Melli

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

here’s his IG post in Persian

Comment

Good times

Comment

Match day tomorrow against Martimo

Comment

Taremi returns to defend the freedom of the Iranian people

The FC Porto striker uses social media to point the finger at his country's regime, a few hours after celebrating winning the League Cup

A few hours after celebrating winning the League Cup, Taremi has not forgotten what is happening in his country and has once again used social networks to demand justice for those who have been persecuted and imprisoned by the regime following the social unrest that has occurred for several months. happen all over Iran.

"As Iranians, we all want freedom. The release of political prisoners from the recent protests must happen now. They must be able to be reunited with their families. These families are suffering and looking for their loved ones. I dream of happiness for my people," Taremi wrote.​

https://www.ojogo.pt/futebol/1a-liga...-15745038.html

Comment

Starting with Galeno up front.

Comment

https://cdn.livetv620.me/export/webp...9914&lang=en&m
                                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Working...
                                X