Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was a good shot from him then, nearly went in. I’m happy seeing him take the shot from there

Comment

I don't think he would warm the bench in England

Comment

BT Sport commentator describing Taremi as the key defender tonight for Porto.

Comment

Otavio sent off.

Comment

Taremi off

Comment

Incredible block by Mehdi Taremi on a blistering shot from Inter Milan. That was well struck.

He is playing deep in defense now to help the 10-men Porto team. He is now subbed off because Porto has opted to defend. Otavio got a red card and they are down to 10 men, that's why.
              "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Interesting sub to make that could come back to haunt them as Taremi offers them strong defensive help.
                saying that Inter just score

edit- the cross came from side that Mehdi was helping Zaidu in defending.

Comment

sorta dumb move to sub off Taremi for Wendell ...
                  Mehdi can even play better Defense that that guy... He was doing so most of this match anyways...
                  watch Porto's LW d become soorakh now ??
                  i suppose for fresh legs ? :/

Comment

Lukaku scored

Comment

Stupid move to sub off mehdi, mehdi can both defend and be a scoring threat, now inter pushed all in and scored just 1-2 minutes after mehdi was subbed

Comment

last couple/few games SC gambled subbing off Mehdi and honestly they were lucky not concede late goals after his sub out.

today it finally bit him in that azzz

Mehdi brings much more to any game than just goals and assists..!! he is like bonafide DM too boot ..!!

Comment

Lukaku scored the goal taremi missed

Comment

You’d think by now, the coach would learn not to sub out Taremi. As excellent as Porto has been for his club career, I feel that his coach STILL does fully appreciate his full range of abilities.

Also, Porto would be so much an overall better team if they learned to control their temper, and the players PASSED more. I’ve lost count how many times players have forced the issue dribbling when they could’ve easily layed it off.

Comment

Think assessment that he played "shol" is inaccurate. He basically had one real chance that he should have scored, on other side lautaro missed multiple of similar quality. For his shot on the run if pepe had played a better ball he could have done more with it. Besides that he set up a great chance for grujic and saved a goal at the other end. In possession I only counted 1 time he lost possession when hakan made good tackle.

Otavio will be huge miss in second leg...But Porto still very much in it, especially with away goals no longer being a factor.

Think evanilson partnership with taremi is much better than galeno on a side note.

Comment

No goal or assist in last 3 big games, sporting x2 & inter. And just 2 total since start of Jan. What happened, first half of season he was great…

Comment

Working...
                                X