Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SC is a coward hence Porto will never do well till they get rid of him. He subbed his best player what a loser indeed.
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
      So the ref calls every card/foul/Pk against Porto and uses VAR for anything and everything against Porto, but somehow misses this???

In that same run there was a previous incident where he was clipped but stayed on his feet on both occasions. I know there is conversation about him ‘not staying on his feet’ but in this instance he had two opportunities where he could have gone down.
      This is a good example of why players make the most of a touch in a box cos if you don’t go down then you don’t get the foul/penalty.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
        Just saw the replay of the Joao Mario play and it's a red card for me. He clearly moved his arm towards the ball as he was falling. Intentional handball to deny a goal scoring opportunity is straight red every day of the week.
        If it would have been around the other way it would totally make sense:
        Red Card - VAR - Red Card declined - Yellow Card.

For me it wasn't intentional. When you slide/tackle your arm will move automatically like this. He was facing the other direction also and could't see the ball.
        Wasted chances, poor VAR and bad luck sealed the loss.
        IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post

If it would have been around the other way it would totally make sense:
          Red Card - VAR - Red Card declined - Yellow Card.

For me it wasn't intentional. When you slide/tackle your arm will move automatically like this. He was facing the other direction also and could't see the ball.
          Wasted chances, poor VAR and bad luck sealed the loss.
          Ali.karimi jan, I thought so as well first, that it was not intentional but afterward, when I saw the reply couple of times, I realised that may it doesnt matter that it was not intentional because he was indeed the last man and if he had not stopped the ball, the GV player had one 2 one with the goalkeeper.

On the side note, Porto have filed a complain for the referee team. Obviously this Ref has a beef against Porto and Taremi even though IMO.

JOGO Paper had a panel with Referees that analysed all the decision.

Attached Files

Comment

Taremi, with his goal this past weekend, is now 8 goals behind Hulk for the clubs's all-time scoring list for foreign players.​

Comment

Mehdi Taremi once again leading the charge socially and politically. 👏

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                Mehdi Taremi once again leading the charge socially and politically. 👏

Kudos to Taremi!

My god this is so sad, it feels that these mullah i.r filths will burn iran to the ground before they collapse.

Marg bar jado abadeton!!!

Comment

Let’s go

Comment

Taremi starts on the bench, wierd....

Comment

Wierd he starts on bench. They dont have a CL game next week either so he’s not resting him

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                        Wierd he starts on bench. They dont have a CL game next week either so he’s not resting him
                        I agree, he scored the last game too, maybe a knock in training or fatigue?

Comment

100 percent fatigue issues and rotation?

Comment

Otavio with headless foul just outside the box.

Comment

Porto looking toothless.

Comment

Otavio with a brilliant finish. 2-0 after first half

Comment

Working...
                                X