X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need to bring on jao Mario to RW
    move lil Pepe to cm playing Octavio’s role
    Move Mehdi back to Uptop

porto need to vastly improve their Transition game, especially in MF area (keeper also too slow to restart) to have any chance of reversing the result & go through..!
    inter don’t look all that impressive side & should be beatable..!
    Mehdi needs to improve his outside shooting..! His earlier attempt was pathetic & amateurish seeming .. sorta embarrassing for a forward ..!

Comment

Taremi is playing very poorly so far. He certainly is no Otavio. He is doing a lot of pointless running on defense to where the ball was 3 seconds before and jugging on offense and not creating any passing lanes for service to him. Coach needs to reconsider what he has asking him to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Ahmad_DC View Post
        Taremi is playing very poorly so far. He certainly is no Otavio. He is doing a lot of pointless running on defense to where the ball was 3 seconds before and jugging on offense and not creating any passing lanes for service to him. Coach needs to reconsider what he has asking him to do.
        minus one semi poor shot, he’s been excellent and doing what is required. Incredibly harsh assessment from you.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
          Need to bring on jao Mario to RW
          move lil Pepe to cm playing Octavio’s role
          Move Mehdi back to Uptop

porto need to vastly improve their Transition game, especially in MF area (keeper also too slow to restart) to have any chance of reversing the result & go through..!
          inter don’t look all that impressive side & should be beatable..!
          Mehdi needs to improve his outside shooting..! His earlier attempt was pathetic & amateurish seeming .. sorta embarrassing for a forward ..!
          I agree, if he improves his outside shooting he will not be as dependent to get fed

Comment

rofl at that short pulldown 😂

Comment

Any good link guys ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                Any good link guys ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                https://netcomsports.com/news/03-14/...nternazionale/

Comment

Hard to see Porto breaking this Inter team down.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                    Hard to see Porto breaking this Inter team down.
                    Don't worry
                    kateb is here for good luck.

Comment

Galeno can be so selfish. He could have really used Marko Grujić or Mehdi Taremi who were wide open in the center of the box for the pass.
                      "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Inters parking the bus now :/

Comment

There goes LAKAKA

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                            Galeno can be so selfish. He could have really used Marko Grujić or Mehdi Taremi who were wide open in the center of the box for the pass.
                            Tbf galeno had to take that, Taremi or Grujic weren’t really open
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Inter is locking Porto up, not allowing Porto to get a good look on goal. They are blocking every ball porto attempts to play into the box
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Disappointed, inter played cq style but no real challenge

Comment

Working...
                                X