This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The View Post
    The guy is good, but God damn does he whine alot or what?

Just constantly bitching at his teammates for club or country if he they don't pass to him in every attacking movement.
    i agree he has become super entitled now that hes some “big shot” player in europe and just hogs the ball

Comment

hogs the ball? IF anything the opposite, he tries too hard at times to get others involved.

Loved when he dropped into midfield and helped us switch play, keep possession today.

A high IQ player GN needs to clearly build team around if we are going to do anything respectable in upcoming cycle

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
        The guy is good, but God damn does he whine alot or what?

Just constantly bitching at his teammates for club or country if he they don't pass to him in every attacking movement.
        He needs to bitch and moan more in Porto where an idiot like Galeno runs headdown into everything like a mad cow.

I thought he didn't complain much in today's game.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

He needs to bitch and moan more in Porto where an idiot like Galeno runs headdown into everything like a mad cow.

I thought he didn't complain much in today's game.

I see him whine a lot in Porto, especially compared to his teammates.
          he wasn't like this in his first two seasons

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
            hogs the ball? IF anything the opposite, he tries too hard at times to get others involved.

Loved when he dropped into midfield and helped us switch play, keep possession today.

A high IQ player GN needs to clearly build team around if we are going to do anything respectable in upcoming cycle
            I agree, he was very shy in the WC. Would always look to his teammates first, particularly in the Wales game, and didn't shoot as much as he should have

Only gripe I have today was that sitter in stoppage time. Oof

Comment

Media starts bashing him because of his form drop after WC

Honestly he looked tired and slow, i guess it is the case of many players due to WC!

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/189744...AA%D8%A7%D8%AF

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                Media starts bashing him because of his form drop after WC

Honestly he looked tired and slow, i guess it is the case of many players due to WC!

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/189744...AA%D8%A7%D8%AF

He lost speed when he bulked up, he gained many kilos of muscles when he joined fc porto from rio ave. Perhaps some is because of age but also because of training. SA gained fat in weight but Mehdi gained muscles

Comment

Time to get out of Porto. The team is falling apart and will be selling their remaining good players.

Comment

Off-season World Cup shook FC Porto's pillars: "Of course there was an impact..."

Dragons' negative phase can be explained, in part, by the long-term effects of the World Cup, with Taremi as the most obvious example.

After Sunday's draw in Braga, Sérgio Conceição insisted that at FC Porto "you never throw in the towel" - Pinto da Costa already agreed with the coach - and referred that the calculations "are done in May", acknowledging , however, that the scenario is complicated. The recent form - just two wins in the last six games - does not help the blue and white case: in addition to having seen the gap for Benfica grow to 10 points, the national champions fell in the round of 16 of the Champions League, against Inter . But what helps to justify this drop reflected in various parameters, from lack of effectiveness to the underperformance of several players?​

Comment

Otávio (Portugal), Zaidu (Nigeria), Grujic (Serbia), Uribe (Colombia), Eustaquio (Canada) and Taremi (Iran) are away on national team duty.

Per the medical bulletin, Diogo Costa, João Mário, Pepe and João Marcelo remained in treatment.​

Comment

Martinez didn't even invite Diego Costa, veteran Rui Patricio is again Portugal no1!

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                          Martinez didn't even invite Diego Costa, veteran Rui Patricio is again Portugal no1!

Costa is in treatment at Porto (same with defender Pepe)

Comment

Taremi's production has generally increased during the sacred month of Ramadan.

Comment

I think he has 1 to max 2 good years on him at highest level and big club.
                              Hope i am wrong though!

Comment

Six players are confirmed on the medical bulletin and will miss tomorrow's home match against Portimonense: Diogo Costa, Pepe, João Mário, Evanilson, João Marcelo and now Zaidu who returned from international duty injured.

Comment

Working...
                                X