• Time
  • Show
Clear All

missed the match
    some highlights

mehdi's assist

so who they playing in the final?

Comment

^ They play Braga in the final, so it will be a hotly contested affair.

Comment

Speaking of Braga, big league match of Braga vs Benfica today. Porto needs Benfica to drop points.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
          For those who went to Porto stadium? How did you buy tickets?
          Is it possible to buy via their website? After selecting the tickets and entering names etc.. It says briefly that an error occured but enable you to enter the information to pay. When entering your credit card info and clicking on purchase, nothing happen...
          Does anyone experience this?

Comment

Mehdi is starting.

Comment

well benefica topped the group and honestly i don't see any chance for porto. They just beat braga and only got sporting left. the rest of the teams are pretty easy

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                well benefica topped the group and honestly i don't see any chance for porto. They just beat braga and only got sporting left. the rest of the teams are pretty easy
                Its always against the "easy" opponents you drop points, Benfica lost 3 points against Chaves last month.

I can see them drop points against sporting and a more easy side, Porto should only focus on 3p every game, thats what they can control.

Comment

Originally posted by Artaxerxes View Post

Its always against the "easy" opponents you drop points, Benfica lost 3 points against Chaves last month.

I can see them drop points against sporting and a more easy side, Porto should only focus on 3p every game, thats what they can control.
                  I really doubt it. I just don't see them dropping any point specially against Santa clara, a team that is relegated .

Comment

Porto up 1-0 (Goal from Marcano). Mehdi hit the post in the 1st half after a nice combination with Otavio.

Comment

Mehdi with a nice shot on the edge of the box that is saved nicely by the GK

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post

I really doubt it. I just don't see them dropping any point specially against Santa clara, a team that is relegated .
                        Those teams are like a wounded dog fighting fore survival, never easy.

Santa clara can still avoid regelation

Comment

Originally posted by Artaxerxes View Post

Those teams are like a wounded dog fighting fore survival, never easy.

Santa clara can still avoid regelation
                          Anything is possible in football but right now I see 90%+ chance for Benefica to win it. I was hoping for braga to get a draw out of them but obv they failed. Right now porto is fighting for championsleague spot and they must get 4 points for that spot.

I don't want to break your bubble but santa clara vs benefica is the last league game and by that time they'll be relegated. So Both Portimonense and santa clara will be playing a meaningless game against benefica.

Comment

I think Benfica is going to win the league by a slim margin but Porto becoming second and playing Championsleague next season is also not bad. I‘m hoping for a decent transfer for our best player

Comment

Uribe is close to finalise 3.5 M deal with with Saad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

mateus uribe tranfering to Fulham is literally a down grade. He wants to move to lazio but saari is asking for some time to think about it. Lazio transfer would be amazing for any porto player.

Comment

Working...
                                X