Uribe is close to finalise 3.5 M deal with with Saad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    In neshoondahandeye ine ke PL yek ghodrate maali dare ke kesi behesh
    nemitone reghabat kone.

Agar na Lazio yek sath balataar az Fulham ast, makhsosan ba Sarri
    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
      mateus uribe tranfering to Fulham is literally a down grade. He wants to move to lazio but saari is asking for some time to think about it. Lazio transfer would be amazing for any porto player.
      I actually think Lazio is a slight downgrade (from a team perspective, not a league one). Remember, Porto reject Felipe Anderson went to Lazio and has been a regular and important player for them. And Porto beat Lazio in the Europa League last year.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post

I actually think Lazio is a slight downgrade (from a team perspective, not a league one). Remember, Porto reject Felipe Anderson went to Lazio and has been a regular and important player for them. And Porto beat Lazio in the Europa League last year.
        How's that a down grade bro. He'll be playing in Serie A and champions league. Porto playing in farmers league and champions league.

Comment

New article appears to claim Taremi hasn't been the same player since returning from the World Cup (in Portuguese):
          https://bolanarede.pt/nacional/porto/taremi-mundialite/

Comment

Originally posted by armen View Post
            New article appears to claim Taremi hasn't been the same player since returning from the World Cup (in Portuguese):
            No lies detected.

​​​​​He doesn't have the same hustle, off ball movement is not as good, etc...

Still a good player, but definitely dropped off around the winter transfer window.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post

No lies detected.

​​​​​He doesn't have the same hustle, off ball movement is not as good, etc...

Still a good player, but definitely dropped off around the winter transfer window.
              one thing we have to consider is the amount of minutes he has played since the WC. Porto basically ran him into the ground while they were in contention. It’s only been the last month that he is getting a bit of rest. His style of play is very taxing on the body.

Comment

He sure isn't the same player.
                Age, fatigue. And playing too many games in WC year?
                Maybe combination of all…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Puts him in the same category as many players post WC. The fact he never gets injured is the real miracle. And still without his performances post WC they would not have come this close to benfica.

His consistency over the past 4 seasons puts him in a special bracket, that is why at the first mini dropoff people get so curious.

<<If it weren't for his age (30), Mehdi Taremi would be one of the most sought-after strikers next summer. This is the second consecutive season in which he has reached 25 goals and the fourth in which he exceeds 20. He is already in the numbers of Falcao and Jackson Martínez.>>

Comment

Originally posted by armen View Post
                    It's just not exclusive to him. Lots top players are suffering from the same. As a united fan I've seen half the team plagues with fatigue.

Comment

sadly, his 30+ yo age and to a bit lesser degree his nationality is playing a huge part in his relative lack of marketability in top leagues of Europe..! :/

but in all fairness, i really dont think there are many if any? More Complete Striker/Attacking footballer in all of Eu Football right now..!!?

i mean this guy is an absolute delightful combination of an 8, a 10 and a 9 on the attacking forays and to boot his defensive hustle/workrate and pressing from top, the Astute Readings and Closing off of the opponent's dangerous attack lines as he retrieves defensively would rival some of the Best DMs (6s) in All of today's elite football.!!

here is a wonderful exhibit of his wholesome attacking skills ....!!

add to that his Defensive Qualities and his consistent and enduring phenomenal Personal Fitness and Professional attitude on and off the pitch ....!! it's really a head-scratcher why no elite club has yet taken a punt of luring him outa porto..!!?
                      i mean ffs ...ive seen many of them waste many more millions on attackers with less than half his overall talent !!
                      perhaps his rather unorthodox, sometimes clumsy seeming and bit less than excitable General Playing Style is also playing a part ...??

unfortunately, if this summer none of the Big Guns step up with a serious offer to lure him away from Porto, i really dont see him upgrade in club quality ever..!? especially with reports of the stupid $um offers which are rumored to be thrown at him from SA clubs and teams from such tokhmy leagues..!!

Comment

hope he stays at Porto.

Comment

EStarting.! 💪
                          i Esmell a goal for him today..!
                          how many goals is he behind the scoring leader..?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                            EStarting.! 💪
                            i Esmell a goal for him today..!
                            how many goals is he behind the scoring leader..?
                            2 goals behind. Mehdi has 3 matches left while the leader has 2 left

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post

2 goals behind. Mehdi has 3 matches left while the leader has 2 left
                              decent service to him has been vastly lagging this season and often he has been yanked back by SC playing a more withdrawn role and still he still has a great shot of winning the GB again..!!

he needs to bag a goal today to make it an interesting race to the end..!!
                              Braga pulled a late victory again today .... so they are hot on their heel for the CL spot..... he needs to step up and bag 1-2 today...!!
                              Go Mehdi..!!

Comment

Evanilson with a beautiful header

Comment

Working...
                                X