This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Babak_Shirazi View Post
    If he can play regularly in PSG, that wouldn‘t be too bad honestly. He can play with great players and bang in goals left and right in their league and champions league. I prefer Bundesliga for him but lets see where he ends up transfering to
    Thats a Big IF babak jan. IF he can play regularly, which i doubt he can. Its PSG, where fans are boeing Neymar and messi. So don't expect them to cheer for Mehdi when he miss few chances.

La Liga is perfect for him
    Serie A is also great for him.

Comment

PSG? The same club whose fans boo the GOAT and Neymar? No thanks. Toxic fanbase. And once (not if) Messi and Neymar leave this off-season, Ligue 1 won't be much better than Portuguese league.

Comment

https://espanadiario.futbol/actualid...illa-champions

Sevilla interested in Taremi. Finishing only midtable this year, however they gonna play CL if they win the Euro League final against Roma next week.

Their highest scorer this season has been En Nesiry with only 8 goals scored in the league.

Comment

Sevilla would be great if they manage to beat Roma. A bit of a down year for them in the league but if they qualify for UCL through the Europa league then it’s a full reset and they can make a run for a top 4 in La Liga next year with Mehdi

Comment

Happy Friday. Mehdi plays tomorrow

Comment

Met a young Portuguese couple at work today, who didn't speak English. They had an interpreter with them to help. At the end of our meeting, I told them my favorite team was FC Porto. They were amused. But what happened next was the most unexpected thing: their interpreter then said he played for Benefica! It turns out he played on their roller team about 20 years ago, and fondly remembers playing in Dragao against Porto's roller team! What a small world.

Comment

Mehdi never been this hot on the market. Will be surprised if he does not move this summer or extend his contract with porto. its win-win either way

Comment

The wink…he’s scoring today lol

Comment

Starting

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                      The wink…he’s scoring today lol
                      looked a pretty forced wink...!!

man i really hope somehow they get crowned champions ... dont really care if mehdi got another goal or not..!!? i feel he has already bagged that GB trophy ..!!

now watch me jinx this biotch ... they lose both..!!! 😬

Comment

btw
                        if anyone finds a steady hd stream please share..!!
                        especially if in english commentary..!! 🙏

Comment

bruh I swear if Benfica looses this will be the biggest miracle in the history of football....

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                            Met a young Portuguese couple at work today, who didn't speak English. They had an interpreter with them to help. At the end of our meeting, I told them my favorite team was FC Porto. They were amused. But what happened next was the most unexpected thing: their interpreter then said he played for Benefica! It turns out he played on their roller team about 20 years ago, and fondly remembers playing in Dragao against Porto's roller team! What a small world.
                            No comments about Mehdi? 😅

Comment

Rofl red card to opponent, literally inviting the King AKA Mehdi to bang in a few 😂🔥🚀

Comment

Straight red card for Vitoria already lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X