Comment

^ His English has improved!

Comment

All league goals in the 22/23 season 💪🏻⭐️🇵🇹🚀

He reacts to some of his goals:

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
            ^ His English has improved!
            "Im aamm eeveeryy eehappyyy to eeescorrre eeggooollll, aannddd happyy we wwaannn the game "

Comment

Tanks gawds!
              BTW, does anyone know why our people always say "tanks gods"??
              I mean even Zoroastrianism is monotheistic, our people have been worshipping one god for over 2,500 years. Why the plural gods? Why don't they just tank the one god?
              Gotta be something in the language and translation that I'm missing. But even "khoda ra shokr" is singular, why the plurality?

Comment

Originally posted by Tarsal Claw View Post
                Tanks gawds!
                BTW, does anyone know why our people always say "tanks gods"??
                I mean even Zoroastrianism is monotheistic, our people have been worshipping one god for over 2,500 years. Why the plural gods? Why don't they just tank the one god?
                Gotta be something in the language and translation that I'm missing. But even "khoda ra shokr" is singular, why the plurality?
                Lol, so true: For two reasons

1. Many westerners were originally pagan
                2. Many westerners live under the illusion that they are yoonani and rumi. When the only thing they have in common with greeks are those small k*rs on ancient statues.

Comment

Preparing for the Cup final

Comment

This never gets old, hopefully more will be added next season 💪🏻🚀⭐️

Comment

Not taking anything away from him but this season almost 40% of his goals came from the spot, that is huge tbh!!!,
                      Any big club looking for pure finisher for sure take this into the consideration, specially this season he actually didn’t contribute to win more than 1 or 2 of the 8 or 9 he scored from the spot!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AGC View Post

Lol, so true: For two reasons

1. Many westerners were originally pagan
                        2. Many westerners live under the illusion that they are yoonani and rumi. When the only thing they have in common with greeks are those small k*rs on ancient statues.
                        HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                          Not taking anything away from him but this season almost 40% of his goals came from the spot, that is huge tbh!!!,
                          Any big club looking for pure finisher for sure take this into the consideration, specially this season he actually didn’t contribute to win more than 1 or 2 of the 8 or 9 he scored from the spot!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          I think if they’re really scouting him, they’ll know he is not a target man and plays games a playmaker, instead of a pure forward. His play making ability and composure on penalties will only add to his value.

His biggest issues are his age and his passport.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

I think if they’re really scouting him, they’ll know he is not a target man and plays games a playmaker, instead of a pure forward. His play making ability and composure on penalties will only add to his value.

His biggest issues are his age and his passport.
                            I am convinced he is last in club shortlists. He was doing wonder with PP (both IPL and ACL), with TM (wcq, friendlies, wc, asian cup) no one (even Porto) moved at that time. While Benzema, CR7, Zlatan proved age isn't important, they bet Taremi is too old and will decline next season.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

I am convinced he is last in club shortlists. He was doing wonder with PP (both IPL and ACL), with TM (wcq, friendlies, wc, asian cup) no one (even Porto) moved at that time. While Benzema, CR7, Zlatan proved age isn't important, they bet Taremi is too old and will decline next season.
                              The day our players have agents like Zlatan’s is the day you’ll see them move to even bigger clubs.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                                The day our players have agents like Zlatan’s is the day you’ll see them move to even bigger clubs.
                                Why Taremi didn't get Mendes as agent? Whole Portugal has him as agent

Comment

Working...
                                X