X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can tell mehdi is one of misters favorites

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
      Toni gets subbed out again after coming on as a sub. Second time it's happened in the last few weeks. Badbakht.
      toni is so underrated and under appreciated. I think its only because of his non hustling and non pressing that mister doesnt rate him

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

Where do they say/think he’s going.?
        Not sure, there's loads of rumours - it's just seems like a generally accepted situation that he leaves this summer for 10 million + before his contract expires next year, given he would understandably want a much better contract than the one he has now which is not great (the money he is making now is really poor for what he has done for them)

So they have no idea and neither do we - next few months could be interesting.

He could make a life-changing amount of money in Saudi or UAE or Qatar, vs a fraction in a European champions league level club. Tough choice for this kid from khuzestan perhaps

Comment

Comment

Nice end to the year!

Comment

His teammate Uribe just went to Al-Sadd.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                His teammate Uribe just went to Al-Sadd.
                Wow....thats a big loss for them in the Midfield. Not the youngest at 32 but he was Rock Solid in the Midfield....and pretty good at Defending as well. But as said...hes 32 already and probably wants to fill his retirement pocket now.

Comment

Mehdi on Team of the Season

Comment

Well done lads

Comment

Well done Taremi

Comment

per hatam, who is generally well informed, ac milan and sevilla have put offers on the table for Mehdi.

Comment

Milan would be awesome. I’ve always wanted an Iranian in a major Italian club and I think Mehdi would do very well there

Comment

Youssef En Nessyri and Taremi on the same team sounds like a defensive nightmare for the other teams centerbacks

Comment

I'm waiting for him to leave Porto and become a benchie, and then be in Qatar the year after. Then I want to hear from all those who wanted him to leave the club he's king in because of "pishraft".....

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

per hatam, who is generally well informed, ac milan and sevilla have put offers on the table for Mehdi.
                                big fan of Hatam daddy 1980

Comment

Working...
                                X