X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
    Mehdi jan please come to Milan
    Bias aside….you really think he would succeed there? I get the impression they don’t understand his value if they’re rating Thuram ahead of him.
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

my friends dad who works for bayern's administration says there is some truth to the taremi story but he is more of a back up than a top target

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
        my friends dad who works for bayern's administration says there is some truth to the taremi story but he is more of a back up than a top target
        well i kinda sorta figured that much, considering his age etc .... !!!
        they already have more than half-dozen or more attackers at club anyhow so competition for playing minutes is always gonna be challenging when signing with any rich, Super club such as FCB..!!

nonetheless, knowing the general preferences of their head coach and the qualities that Mehdi possess as an attacker (especially his phenomenal energy, workrate, his seemingly constant and extremely intelligent pressing and defending from the top, his physical strength, size and prowess (especially as compared to the rest of the mostly scrawnyAss/speedy( winger )attackers who are currently employed at the club ) I have a feeling mehdi will stand a very good chance of becoming a semi-regular starter for them..!!?
        i can see why they would consider him .... relatively cheap .... and nearly precisely what they are missing in their attacking fronts..!!
        it's also been a while since they got themselves a solid asian/iroonie superstar in their ranks ... so he could possibly present a good marketing segway into the asian market as well, perhaps/maybe..lol ?
        at a very least it will excite the large contingent of homies in Germany and elsewhere abroad and sell a bunch of shirts blow up the Followers of club's SM accounts and flood their SM Pages with "Zan Zendegi Azadi" messages or Mehdi is IR khayemal and mullah asskisser cause he refused to spit in the face of Raisie or because he smiled after scoring a goal..!! or a buncha other mostly cringe worthy naazeh, embarrassing comments..!!?
        Last edited by BacheLot; 06-14-2023, 10:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post

Bias aside….you really think he would succeed there? I get the impression they don’t understand his value if they’re rating Thuram ahead of him.
          Man fekr mikonam zire Pioli mitone moafagh bashe.

Dar zemn hadse man ine ke dalie inke doost daran Thuram ra bekharan ine ke agar khoob kaar kone dar toole 2 saal mitonan befroshanesh be yek bashgaaye PL.
          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post

Ghermez jan, maybe because Thuram is only 25 years and 5 years younger?

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post

Ghermez jan, maybe because Thuram is only 25 years and 5 years younger?

to me Thuram and mehdi are two different levels…..Mehdi is much better IMO you get a different quality player with Mehdi. So even despite age if they rank Thuram ahead of mehdi I get worried they don’t know his value even despite the age gap
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

I doubt that they have any interest in him. They need a 9. Taremi is a 10 and can play False 9 but not 9. Even in Porto he plays the forward who trails the play and comes in to poach. Evanilson or Tony play the position that BM needs to fill.

Comment

Originally posted by Ahmad_DC View Post
                  I doubt that they have any interest in him. They need a 9. Taremi is a 10 and can play False 9 but not 9. Even in Porto he plays the forward who trails the play and comes in to poach. Evanilson or Tony play the position that BM needs to fill.
                  Why do you think he can’t play as a 9?

Comment

If they trade for him it'll be because of what he has shown as his main abilities not because of what he might be able to do. They are looking for a replacement for Lewandowski. They already have lots of box to box players. Believe me, I would be happy to see him play for Thomas Tuchel.

Comment

If they get rid of Sade Mane, he might be the right replacement.

Comment

Originally posted by Babak_Shirazi View Post
                        That would be a dream come true. They are an elite team, top 3 in the World for the last decades and the best German team 😍🇩🇪 I would watch every game and buy all his jerseys immediately. Inshallah it goes through, they need a striker badly anyways
                        yeah a perfect fit!

he could be a contender for best player in the world in that team, with that service..

Supporting Team Melli

Comment

If they trade for him it'll be because of what he has shown as his main abilities not because of what he might be able to do. They are looking for a replacement for Lewandowski. They already have lots of box to box players. Believe me, I would be happy to see him play for Thomas Tuchel.
                          100 %
                          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

his heading and finishing quality may leaves more to be desired as classic 9 but his positioning in and around the box is phenomenally intelligent, he is very unselfish and simply excellent @ getting his attacking partners involved or opening spaces for them to take better shots on goal even if he couldn't himself... super capable and clever @ earn PKs .... physically as imposing of an attacking figure as the best of world class 9s out there, can hold the ball up and spread it around as good the most 10s in the game and that's before we talk about his extremely impressive Defensive qualities off the ball from his sustained astute positioning right in the way of opponent's most logical passing lanes and top level personal fitness and stamina to keep that up for 90plus minutes game in game out at highest levels of football..!!

sure.... he has that Eyeranian Nationality and the sorta clumsy and unorthodox seeming finishing qualities about him which vastly detracts from his true overall quality as 9 but dude still knows how to assist and put em away...!!
                            you just cant any longer argue with consistency of his form and fitness and his very impressive overall production levels .... year in , year out in portuguese and eu league for like 3-4 years now in a row ..?

it aint like there are many other overall much better and younger 9 options in the market ... especially at not astronomical to attain figures ..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post

his heading and finishing quality may leaves more to be desired as classic 9 but his positioning in and around the box is phenomenally intelligent, he is very unselfish and simply excellent @ getting his attacking partners involved or opening spaces for them to take better shots on goal even if he couldn't himself... super capable and clever @ earn PKs .... physically as imposing of an attacking figure as the best of world class 9s out there, can hold the ball up and spread it around as good the most 10s in the game and that's before we talk about his extremely impressive Defensive qualities off the ball from his sustained astute positioning right in the way of opponent's most logical passing lanes and top level personal fitness and stamina to keep that up for 90plus minutes game in game out at highest levels of football..!!

sure.... he has that Eyeranian Nationality and the sorta clumsy and unorthodox seeming finishing qualities about him which vastly detracts from his true overall quality as 9 but dude still knows how to assist and put em away...!!
                              you just cant any longer argue with consistency of his form and fitness and his very impressive overall production levels .... year in , year out in portuguese and eu league for like 3-4 years now in a row ..?

it aint like there are many other overall much better and younger 9 options in the market ... especially at not astronomical to attain figures ..!
                              You are singing to the choir my friend. I agree with you about his great qualities and would love to see him at Munich. I generally agree with most everything you post minus the colorful language.

Comment

Man united also interested in him

https://www.redcafe.net/threads/mehdi-taremi.477729/

Comment

Working...
                                X