This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Azmoun_shireh View Post
    Big club but they haven‘t done well since Sir Alex Fergueson left them a decade ago. Bayern Munich are superior and much more stable than the Red Devils

Comment

Originally posted by Babak_Shirazi View Post
      Big club but they haven‘t done well since Sir Alex Fergueson left them a decade ago. Bayern Munich are superior and much more stable than the Red Devils
      True, but the club is on the rise again. Manager getting backed, progressive football instilled and the club is finally getting sold.

Also they are in desperate need of a striker, he has a higher chance of being in the starting 11 than Bayern.

Comment

Much better than Milan, Bayern and the rest we heard (Sevilla..)

Comment

At least there are some loose rumors linking him to big clubs, Man U, Bayern, Milan, etc. Hopefully one of them bites. Mehdi will produce anywhere he ends up. Book it.

Comment

oooof now we finally gettin some serious transfer talk....!!
            Porto bout to jack the asking price to 35mil +

Comment

leao was asked about link up with taremi in milan...

portugese press reporting today that milan first offer was rejected.

Seems this one has some legs.

Comment

I really dont get how AC Milan is offering only €10 M for Mehdi. His transfermarket Value is 20

Comment

They don't have money and Taremi isn't at the top of their shortlist

https://www.eurosport.co.uk/football...51/story.shtml

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                    I really dont get how AC Milan is offering only €10 M for Mehdi. His transfermarket Value is 20
                    Milan is very cheap, especially with the new management team. They just fired Maldini.

Comment

It's kind of normal to only offer half the players value when his contract is running for only a year, which is the case with Mehdi.

Leverkusen got Sardar for 2.5 milion only while he was also valued around 20 milion because his contract was only running for half a season.

Another interesting note is that Porto will only receive 85% of the transfer fee, Taremi will cash in the remaining 15%.

I think eventually they will let him go for around 15 milion. That way Taremi makes 2 to 3 milion and Porto will get 12 to 13 milion for a player that would leave them for free next year.

In my opinion, AC Milan would still be the best place 4 him.

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                        The new owner is a POS
                        WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Prefer Porto to Man United or Milan to be honest

https://twitter.com/centredevils/sta...JPh9asUpA&s=19

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                            Prefer Porto to Man United or Milan to be honest

https://twitter.com/centredevils/sta...JPh9asUpA&s=19

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk
                            Byern is still my top choice of all rumored transfers ..!!
                            i certainly wouldnt put too much stock into Manure interest in Mehdi unless the ownership change is sure thing at that club .... it's probably some fan's suggestion or Rio ferdinand is at it again..?
                            and Milan though very interested ... i just dont see them step up and pay the 15-17mil figures that Porto will be demanding to let go of Mehdi...!!

so you may well get your wish still .... Cause as of now i just dont see mehdi going anywhere this summer too..!!

Comment

According to Transfermarkt, Taremi has a new market value. Now 18,00 Mio €.

https://www.transfermarkt.de/mehdi-t...spieler/307058

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post

Byern is still my top choice of all rumored transfers ..!!
                                i certainly wouldnt put too much stock into Manure interest in Mehdi unless the ownership change is sure thing at that club .... it's probably some fan's suggestion or Rio ferdinand is at it again..?
                                and Milan though very interested ... i just dont see them step up and pay the 15-17mil figures that Porto will be demanding to let go of Mehdi...!!

so you may well get your wish still .... Cause as of now i just dont see mehdi going anywhere this summer too..!!

Deep down of course I'd love him to start at an elite club.

I've just got so used to the disappointment and even in the best choices there aren't situations where he gets fed the balls (apart from by Galeno) like he does at Porto.

There are too many ifs or buts and due to his age and nationality he is unlikely to be inserted straight into a regular starting line up (even at Rio Ave this didn't happen immediately, let alone Porto where it took a year).​

But Wolves for me would be a great choice

1. Stays at Porto and becomes a club legend
                                2. Goes to a forward-thinking club with a good coach manager and becomes their star e.g. Wolves post-Lopetegui arrival
                                3. Goes to a champions league La Liga team with fewer strikers than others e.g. Sociedad (if they qualify, although no Taremi rumours and he isnt Basque), Sevilla (if they qualify)
                                4. Goes to a champions league team where he starts in rotation but might become backup eg Lazio, Arsenal
                                5. Goes to a winning club specifically to become a backup eg PSG rumours or Bayern
                                6. Goes to a club where the fans are arseholes eg West Ham
                                7. Goes to a club with no direction and a crap manager to become a backup eg Chelsea
                                8. Does this https://twitter.com/IranNewsHub/stat...73717818392580

Comment

Working...
                                X