This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
    Spurs want silly money for Kane. I heard that Munich were looking into him but priced out. Madrid and United are the two most likely if he is to leave I think.
    They are a shambles though. If it wasn’t for Kane last year then they would have been bottom half of the table.
    I know Wolves were another interested team but they look like they will be rebuilding. Neves is going to Saudi, Moutinho and Traore left on a free.
    Porto would prob want any deal for him to be completed early so they can plan and use the money for him elsewhere.

Comment

We should rule out Wolves. Yes they love Portuguese but there have always been allegations that the financial people in the club and the agents are involved in a huge money laundering operation.

not sure Taremi has that kind of agent.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post

He had some golden moments in terms of showing his individual skill but he also disappeared a lot from the matches - I was pretty disappointed over all, and no Iranian dominated the Bundesliga like peak Mahdavikia did. For Karimi - only 3 goals or 3-4 assists in 33 games wasn't great either. I felt he was never as confident after this period.

https://www.footballtransfers.com/en...sfers-all-time

https://www.footballscotland.co.uk/s...-list-16570719

Most of their fans at the time commented on how he just stood out because of lack of pace in Bundesliga

https://www.bayernforum.com/personne...rimi-t494.html

I wish the La Liga deal had gone through, but he has himself to blame
        i wouldnt particularly call AK8 Spell in Bayern a failure..!! in fact it was perhaps the most successful of the other 2 iranians there..??
        he literally earned his second season contract there by himself by meeting or exceeding his contractual demands to earn so many appearances in first season to automatically get renewal for 2nd ..!!
        and that nasty injury pre-wc06 (i think it happened in the winter, 2nd half of his 2nd season there..?) did essentially put an end to his bayern spell.

sure his stamina and personal fitness left a lot more to be desired, he was considered and called out as a koongoshaad in their training sessions (but then again he was playing Under the Mr. drill sergeant Magath..!) and sadly didnt give a fk enough to learn even the slightest bit of German in order to adapt better to the league and team environment .....!!

Magath though ignorantly deputised on the Wings most often and then criticised him for being too slow for Bayern/BudesLiga ....!! i mean ffs he never was much of a winger attacker/ especially a fast one @that ..!!

Nonethless, in my view he was one of the Best 8/10 in the world....if not the Best.!!

when it came to Combined SKILLS ..... VISION, Passing and Calm and Composure on the ball, especially in tight spaces and off course Dribbling and just in general Abilities to Unlock the tightest of defensive postures ....!! not many could match nor rival his Overall Skill-set, not even Xavi ..!!
        but I suppose, if you lack the necessary career Drive and even more so the Stamina/Personal fitness to display those skills consistently then you get what he essentially got outa his short European spell..!

this guy's comment in the link above pretty much nails his situation at the club then..

"
        It's Magath's fault. This guy has got talent, and Magath doesn't know how to use it well. It's true that he lacks speed, but he makes it up with technique... better to have someone who can hold well onto the ball, than someone who runs fast but loses the ball easily. Now, if he lacks pace, who on Earth does Magath generally play him on the flanks? Everyone knows that you play fast players on the flanks. If he lacks pace, he's never going to look good on the flanks. He needs to be dead in the middle, and when he played there he developed a good partnership with Demichelis.

I'm still baffled at how we're going to let such a talent leave from under our noses. If we do, I'm sure we'll regret it in future."

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
          We should rule out Wolves. Yes they love Portuguese but there have always been allegations that the financial people in the club and the agents are involved in a huge money laundering operation.

not sure Taremi has that kind of agent.
          I only live 25 mins drive from their stadium but still would be happy if he didn’t go there. Can see them being in a relegation fight next season.

Comment

Bayern was not the right fit for Karimi. Yeah, he had some good games, but it was apparent he was being forced to play a style that took away the VERY thing that make him so good: his dribbling.

If I was Magath, I would’ve given a player like him full license to dribble—even if it meant losing the ball several times during the game. In the long run, he’d figure it out. Also, it definitely was wack how he was consistently placed on the wing.

If he would’ve went to La Liga or Serie A, I think he’d fare better.

In Taremi’s case, how he fits with his next club move is what’s important, rather than what looks good on paper.

Comment

Karimi to La Liga should have been what Nekounam to La Liga was.

As a Manchester United fan, I would love to have Taremi, literally a dream. I hope the insane expectations of the club don't get to him though. He is certainly better than Martial or Weghorst. He would benefit and help Fernandes and Rashford benefit a lot. Not sure how he would fit with Sancho and Antony.

Comment

Let’s be realistic, the German and English leagues do not fit the quality of our players well , a strict tactic based football with a psychical demanding football ,,,,

….the best teams in the EPL actually don’t play like that , cause they have the best foreign coaches and players , who play a free flowing technically style of play like , Manchester city ( pep guardiola) Arsenal( mikel arteta) , Manchester United ( Erik ten hagg )

… basically if you ain’t in the top 5 teams in the EPL, you going to be training and playing like a rugby players in England, case in point
                jahanbakhash ( Brighton) Ghoddos(brentford) and even Karim bagheri( Charleroi) and Ando ( Fulham) Dejaghe( Fulham)

do you see the pattern the stronger and more athletic the players the more successful they were in England .,,

..unless you have a good foreign coach that at of these lower ranks teams understands that style of play and values technique and skills , you pretty much a bench player

Spain , Portugal and maybe even Belgium and France are a better fit for our players…

Comment

Talks that Al Hilal going to put in a 30 million euro offer for Taremi and SC.

https://twitter.com/pedrogva6/status...58210711846912

Comment

Wouldn't be mad if takes the Saudi offer. Get that money. Anybody that says otherwise is blustering.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                      Karimi to La Liga should have been what Nekounam to La Liga was.

As a Manchester United fan, I would love to have Taremi, literally a dream. I hope the insane expectations of the club don't get to him though. He is certainly better than Martial or Weghorst. He would benefit and help Fernandes and Rashford benefit a lot. Not sure how he would fit with Sancho and Antony.
                      Same here
                      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

10M baraye Taremi khaasisbaazi ast.

20M ok ast, Milan agar vaghean Taremi raa mikhad bayad yek pishnahade dorost o hesabi bede.
                        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                          10M baraye Taremi khaasisbaazi ast.

20M ok ast, Milan agar vaghean Taremi raa mikhad bayad yek pishnahade dorost o hesabi bede.
                          I think this is where marketability comes into play

If Milan are genuinely interested for football reasons, they would look past the combination of nationality (esp. IRI tax), age etc... which makes someone like Taremi so cheap compared to any Goozinho or whatever

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                            Wouldn't be mad if takes the Saudi offer. Get that money. Anybody that says otherwise is blustering.
                            he can get that money 2 years from now still.. maybe even more if he goes to a top team and performs admirably .... especially so if he wins a few more accolades and trophies there too...!!

remember Saudies are just paying stupid $ums for the hype...! and primarily for the sports washing of their negative national image and keeping their domestic youngsters mind occupied with something besides revolutionary/political ideas...!!
                            so probably hiring Iranian Best Footballer for big money would be warranted to serve their purpose even 2-3 years from now ..!?

besides... only 30mil for SC and Taremi ..?? nowhere near enough ....even for the money grubbin Porto front office..!!

Comment

latest update from source that broke milan interest in taremi.

Comment

Originally posted by Prowess View Post
                                Bayern was not the right fit for Karimi. Yeah, he had some good games, but it was apparent he was being forced to play a style that took away the VERY thing that make him so good: his dribbling.

If I was Magath, I would’ve given a player like him full license to dribble—even if it meant losing the ball several times during the game. In the long run, he’d figure it out. Also, it definitely was wack how he was consistently placed on the wing.
                                I watched all of karimis game in Bayern and safe to say totallt disagree with you. Karimi had a license to dribble as much as he wanted to. It was only his ankle injury that killed of his career otherwise he was doing really good and he was a fix player in their rotation system when they had 10 top midfielders. Magath was playing with a diamond midfield and karimi was never played as a winger. He was free to move in behind attackers and they already had Ballack in CM/AM...

Comment

Working...
                                X