Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This "agent" is an idiot. Whether he was there or not makes no difference. You gotta STFU and just get things done for your client. If he was there, he should NOT have posted that. If he was not there, he's probably using this to push other teams into a contract, which is an idiotic move that can backfire. MT should drop his arse like a loose turban.

Comment

^lol totally

Even Messi pretended he was on vacation when he was caught traveling to Saudi Arabia during his contract negotiations!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarsal Claw View Post
        This "agent" is an idiot. Whether he was there or not makes no difference. You gotta STFU and just get things done for your client. If he was there, he should NOT have posted that. If he was not there, he's probably using this to push other teams into a contract, which is an idiotic move that can backfire. MT should drop his arse like a loose turban.
        true
        yarroo kheyli se kard ba een iroonie bazar-garmi o amateur zerang -bazi & may well cost his client any serious consideration from MU & probably other EPL top league suitors… ..!?
        @ a very least left a bad taste in their fans mouth who were already struggling to stomach an aging eyeranian leading their attack line ..!:/

Comment

Only rumors any thing official so i think taremi stay with Oporto

Comment

Considering that Mehdi will get a percentage of his transfer fee, and that his agent will obviously get his cut from that, it’s fair to assume that this was a coordinated stunt between player and agent.

Comment

Originally posted by allan123 View Post
              Only rumors any thing official so i think taremi stay with Oporto
              Were you expecting something official to happen before a signing? Like I’m not really sure what you expect. Typically a transfer begins with rumors and speculation throughout negotiation processes.

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

^ remember how a bunch of losers/bots on twitter tried to tell us he was hated in bushehr during the world cup...

Comment

I know nobody knows anything, but do you guys Think, that Taremi Will get a transfer this year? I dont know why, but I have a feeling nothing Will happen. There hasnt Been any serious or reliable rumours yet

Comment

Originally posted by Kian H View Post
                      I know nobody knows anything, but do you guys Think, that Taremi Will get a transfer this year? I dont know why, but I have a feeling nothing Will happen. There hasnt Been any serious or reliable rumours yet
                      I hope something happens, but given Mehdi's profile (age, nationality, etc.), it's natural that if something were to happen, it'll happen later in the transfer window when clubs run out of high-profile options and look at cheaper alternatives.

If Kane (who's only one year younger than Mehdi) is worth $100M+, Mehdi at $15M is an absolute steal.

Comment

Yea I was thinking the same. That Mehdi Will be other clubs 3rd or 4th priority. Maybe a desperation buy. Even though he is class

Comment

Bergomi recommends Taremi to Milan: "It's what convinces me the most. He had numbers like Messi"

Former Inter player is now a television commentator

According to Gianluca Di Marzio, FC Porto will have lowered the demands to sell Taremi and Sky Sports 24, from Italy, heard Giuseppe Bergomi about Milan's interest in the Iranian striker of the dragons.

The former Inter player, now a television commentator, recommended his signing: "Last year, Taremi had figures in the first half of the Champions League similar to Messi's in terms of opportunities created, assists and goals. does the job. If Milan opt for this player, he will become a starter. Among the names that have been mentioned, he is the one that convinces me the most."

Mehdi Taremi has another year on his contract with FC Porto and a clause of 60 million euros, but he could leave for 20 million, according to information revealed yesterday by Di Marzio. Last season, in 51 games, he scored 31 goals and had 12 assists.​

https://www.ojogo.pt/futebol/1a-liga...-16688128.html

Comment

now the news about his agent is all over international media. Clearly this guy was seeking attention by this move.

https://uk.yahoo.com/sports/news/man...062553293.html

Comment

Are we talking about Inter Milan or AC Milan ?

Comment

^ He's been linked with AC Milan.

Comment

Working...
                                X