Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Taremi goes to a top club, there would be a crazy gap with the rest of our other players (except Sardar).

Comment

Realistically between ManU and Milan. Inter isn’t likely

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
        If Taremi goes to a top club, there would be a crazy gap with the rest of our other players (except Sardar).
        The fwd/wing part of team is legitimately impressive. Taremi, Sardar of course head and shoulders above the rest, but the likes of Allahyar, Mohebbi are very physically imposing, fast, young wing/fwds who have good euro experience for their age. Torabi, Gholizadeh are both still quality players with WC experience, and ARJ, Alipour are solid pros and good vets to have involved as well. Still there are guys like Zahedi, Omri after that.

The issue is as you move from front to back, we go from high quality starters and great depth to "why dont they just fold their team" level players... Saeid is still the best DM we have, how can that be possible in a country of 85 fkin million people? And please dont tell me IR...Nourollahi who is the most stable "runner" profile we have as CM somehow downgraded his team in UAE. With normal solid level midfielders neither of these 2 starters would even be in the squad...

To me the defense is not bad. Not incredible but solid enough with good amount of options besides LB. The defense is often exposed because of how garbage the midfield is.

Emergence of Yadegar, Yasin, and new DMs (u17 razzaghinia, u20 enayatzadeh were impressive) holds the key to our footballing future. Unless some people emerge in the middle of the park with technical and physical quality we will totally lose pace with chasing pack behind japan.

Comment

Lukaku is a soap opera in Italy that already involves the name of Taremi

FC Porto striker pointed out as a possible solution for Inter.

Taremi continues to be a hot name in Italy. This Saturday, the FC Porto forward is placed on Inter's route, the club that eliminated the dragons and Benfica in the 2022/23 Champions League and lost the final to Manchester City.

The transalpine emblem, according to the latest information, will not go ahead with the purchase of Lukaku's pass - has Juventus interested - to Chelsea and will have in the Iranian international a name in mind for the reinforcement of the attack. Gianluca Di Marzio, a journalist specializing in market issues, says that Folarin Balogun, an American who scored 22 goals for Reims, in France, and belongs to Arsenal, Morata and Nzola, the latter an Angolan international from Spezia who played Académica and Sertanense at the beginning of his career are other options.

This at the same time as the Italian press insists on Milan's interest in Taremi. According to "Corriere dello Sport", the possible sale of the Belgian striker Charles de Ketelaere to Aston Villa could help the Rossoneri to gain new strength in attacking Mehdi, namely in terms of financing. The minimum price established by the dragons is, according to the transalpines, 20 M€.​

https://www.ojogo.pt/futebol/1a-liga...-16698996.html

Comment

He looks to be just an afterthought…if even that for most all the rumored linked clubs except maybe Milan so far ..!
            doesn’t seem like anyone, including Milan would be making a a consorted effort for his services till closer to dying days/hours of the market..!?

Comment

Originally posted by Babak_Shirazi View Post
              No bro, it’s more like 90% that he will get a transfer. Porto‘s policy has always been the same, they always cash in on their players. They will sell him to either Manchester United, AC Milan or Inter Milan. I prefer Manchester United because he will have not much competition there in the forward department and the exposure he will get if he performs well in the Premier League will be huge.
              Babak jan we have to wait and see but i'm saying things from the things i've heard around taremi (friends). They'll probably keep him and sell him next season to lower ranked league like Turkish Super Lig.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post

Babak jan we have to wait and see but i'm saying things from the things i've heard around taremi (friends). They'll probably keep him and sell him next season to lower ranked league like Turkish Super Lig.
                It’s the final year of his contract. There is no “sell him next year” because he’ll be a free agent and walk away with zero money going to Porto.

Comment

Originally posted by freak View Post

It’s the final year of his contract. There is no “sell him next year” because he’ll be a free agent and walk away with zero money going to Porto.
                  Porto will extend his contract if he decides to stay.

Comment

Last Rumors:
                    Mehdi Agents had meeting with Ac Milan representatives
                    From Hatam Shiralizadeh

Comment

Inter line up Taremi, Morata & Balogun as striker targets

Toni Weeler

Inter Milan are lining up Porto’s Mehdi Taremi, Atletico Madrid’s Alvaro Morata, and Arsenal’s Folarin Balogun as striker targets.

This according to Italian broadcaster Sky Sport Italia, via FCInter1908, who name the trio as possible next steps for the Nerazzurri now that a move for Romelu Lukaku appears to be off the table.

After a sensational turn of events in the past few days, it now looks very unlikely that Inter will move for Lukaku.

The Nerazzurri have informed the player directly that they don’t have any intention of signing him. This comes after the Nerazzurri discovered the extent of the Belgian’s negotiations with Juventus.

Therefore, unless things change quickly, Inter will not sign Lukaku.

What this means is that the Nerazzurri will have to sign a different striker.

The Nerazzurri have Lautaro Martinez and Marcus Thuram as attacking options for next season. Then, there’s Joaquin Correa, whose future at the club is very much in the balance.

Considering Inter will want to head into next season with four options in attack, they must sign a striker. And their plan is to move for a player with roughly similar characteristics to Lukaku.

Inter Milan Thinking About Moves For Taremi, Morata Or Balogun

One player Inter could sign who is a strong physical presence and goal threat like Lukaku is Porto and Iran striker Mehdi Taremi.

The 30-year-old has been on the Nerazurri’s radar for a while. He would certainly have the presence to lead the line considering the development of his holdup play whilst playing for Porto.

Then there’s Atletico Madrid striker Alvaro Morata.

The Spanish international has no shortage of experience, having also played for Juventus, Chelsea, and Chelsea.

If Inter want to sign a player for the future rather than an experienced option like Taremi or Morata, there’s Balogun.

The recently-minted US international has won plaudits after his loan spell with Reims in Ligue 1. He looks ready to make the move to a club like Inter and be prolific in front of goal.

https://sempreinter.com/2023/07/15/i...riker-targets/

Comment

A Taremi highlight video by an AC Milan fan.

Well edited with a nice song. Very enjoyable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qW7rdHX-xqQ

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                          A Taremi highlight video by an AC Milan fan.

Well edited with a nice song. Very enjoyable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qW7rdHX-xqQ
                          Nice. Thanks for sharing!
                          This Color
                          Italy, EsEs, Chelsea, Lakers

Comment

We can feel confident that things are going down this summer transfer window with Mehdi Taremi ... Jorge is a big gun!

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Finally! For the first time one of our guys has a proper agent…my hopes of him landing s good spot has gone up significantly. I was starting to think mehdi might stay at Porto but with mendes handling the situation we can be 100% sure mehdi will have a new team soon.
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                                Finally! For the first time one of our guys has a proper agent…my hopes of him landing s good spot has gone up significantly. I was starting to think mehdi might stay at Porto but with mendes handling the situation we can be 100% sure mehdi will have a new team soon.
                                He wouldn't take over if there was no looming transfer. Jorge is a super agent and only makes money when a player is transferred/sold.

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Working...
                                X