Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If the report that Pioli is guaranteeing Mehdi a starting spot then this is a significantly better move than any other link he has had. Mendes job needs to be to get this done in a timely fashion and get Milan to quit with their nickel and diming.
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Azmoun_shireh View Post
      Milan is pretty much a sideway step. Only slightly better than Porto.

Hopefully, he can get a long contract. In Seria A he would be able to perform till his mid 30's.
      I wish he was going to the EPL or Inter/Bayern but AC Milan is certainly still a step up.

He's going from the 7th place league in the world to 4th best place league. Good jump in quality of competition. Also, he'll certainly be a key player for them as long as he stays healthy.

This is a team that can fight for the title next season. Would be a good move if he isn't getting concrete offers from EPL.

Comment

I’m guessing the Inter interest is causing Milan to feel pressure to try and wrap this up quickly

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
          If the report that Pioli is guaranteeing Mehdi a starting spot then this is a significantly better move than any other link he has had. Mendes job needs to be to get this done in a timely fashion and get Milan to quit with their nickel and diming.
          No coach will guarantee a player starting position unless you are world star.
          This part is bs tbh!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Milan replacing tonali with reijnders was a good buy. Obviously pioli is still a quality coach but Still prefer inter for mehdi.

Having said that it's definitely a step up from Porto and he will be main man.

Also by this going public forces other teams to make their “interest” legit fast. Of course he can agree personal terms with any teams he wants before making final choice, after Porto and clubs agree fee.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post

No coach will guarantee a player starting position unless you are world star.
              This part is bs tbh!

when Jorge becomes your agent, anything becomes possible. He threatens coaches to not allow his players to go to a specific club if they don’t play ball with him.

Comment

Welcome to milan ! I cant wait to buy your jersey
                WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Mehdi will be tearing it up with Pulisic

With Pulisic there too Milan's football will have a lot of exposure in the US

Comment

Too much competitions in Milan

Comment

Mehdi is very close to United. Confirmed by Mr Nikoomanesh. Unfortunately Mendes is on. Probably even FC Porto is forcing to include Mendes in the condition to get a bit more from the transfer fee

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                        Too much competitions in Milan

Just giroud for CF spot. Realistically less competition than every other CL club in top 4 leagues.

Comment

Originally posted by persian8iran View Post
                          Mehdi is very close to United. Confirmed by Mr Nikoomanesh. Unfortunately Mendes is on. Probably even FC Porto is forcing to include Mendes in the condition to get a bit more from the transfer fee
                          I hate manure but it’s his most prestigious offer outside Bayern earlier & he looks to have less competition there for minutes than both Milans..!

funny how quickly the wheels get greased & move fast once he attain the right, well connected intermediaries ..!
                          off course the wheels is not the only thing that gets grea$ed along the way
                          but that’s the cost of getting serious look from elite clubs… I’m fairly sure the mendes homeboy gives away some kickback$ to the right connections/intermediaries to get the job done quickly..!

Ultimately it’s the Price you pay for proper & efficient service ..!
                          cheap things no good
                          good things no cheap..!

exciting times 🤩

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

Just giroud for CF spot. Realistically less competition than every other CL club in top 4 leagues.

Didn’t they also sign that Thuram dude.!?
                            where does he play ?
                            also Pulisic who can play more a 10

pioli tartibe teamish chie?
                            Does he play two strikers!? Or 1.!?

btw
                            wouldn’t surprise me if this Nikoomanesh guy just bullshitting again about the manure offer in order to rush AC Millan into making more lucrative offer to Porto so to expedite the transfer..!

it would great if any of these offers materialized in the next few days, so that Mehdi get a real preseason to tune himself up to the new team tactics etc..! 👍🏼

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                              Didn’t they also sign that Thuram dude.!?
                              where does he play ?
                              also Pulisic who can play more a 10

pioli tartibe teamish chie?
                              Does he play two strikers!? Or 1.!?

btw
                              wouldn’t surprise me if this Nikoomanesh guy just bullshitting again about the manure offer in order to rush AC Millan into making more lucrative offer to Porto so to expedite the transfer..!

it would great if any of these offers materialized in the next few days, so that Mehdi get a real preseason to tune himself up to the new team tactics etc..! 👍🏼
                              Thuram signed with Inter.

Comment

So apparently Milan are negotiating with Villareal for chukwueze still but allegedly it’s a long shot for them to land him bc of the asking price from villareal.

If they do sign chukwueze then they can’t sign mehdi bc of the non EU spot. Mendes better get to work and seal this tomorrow!

https://twitter.com/milaneye/status/...sy60OslZaC8pYA
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X