X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

🥳

Comment

Originally posted by Malkay View Post

If Porto have the balls and see greater value in another season with Taremi than 15m upfront, they will hold out for more or let his contract run out.
      yeaup..!
      it all pretty much boils down to this really ..!
      well that & or Porto assuming if not Milan, some other suitor club will end up paying their Full Asking price of $20 mil ..!

The rest is just chooneh zanio, negotiating antics which always carries along with it the risk of the deal collapsing..!

to me $15-17 mil seems a fair fee for a 31 yo on his last year of contract..!? Especially one who lacks much marketability besides his pure footballing qualities & on the pitch contributions..!
      sure ..
      if it were MU or another rich EPL club then I fully woulda expected them not to get into pity 1-5mil discount negotiation antics..! But this is a relatively geda Italian mostly an ex Elite club we’re talking about .!

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post

That was my first thoughts as well but obviously the average yearly salary in AC Milan is somewhere round 3,5 M. There are couple of players who earns much more but its handful players.

AC Milan wages: How much does each player earn? | FootballTransfers.com​
        Keep in mind he owns 15% of his pass. So whatever the transfer fee ends up being 15% goes directly to him.

But yes, it's obvious that his motivations are purely sporting and that commendable if you look at what's happening with a host of top euro players this summer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

United reached a deal with Holjlund but Atalanta remains tough to convince.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
            United reached a deal with Holjlund but Atalanta remains tough to convince.

good. Let Atalanta milk them.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

good. Let Atalanta milk them.
              I think if they end up getting him on the cheap, then chances of them making a late push to land a cheap & more experienced striker like Taremi for another 20mil vastly increases..!??

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

Keep in mind he owns 15% of his pass. So whatever the transfer fee ends up being 15% goes directly to him.

But yes, it's obvious that his motivations are purely sporting and that commendable if you look at what's happening with a host of top euro players this summer

yup
                he probably agreed to low salary at Porto, counting on this kickback from from his transfer fee & having already come to agreement on personal tariffs with Millan I don’t think he’s going to be a happy camper if portal forces him to remain at the club for his final year of the contract? Besides, he already sorta hinted last summer that Puerto should sell him and he got in trouble with the Porto fans there so he came back last year eager to show his commitment to the club & just to make them happy…!
                Hence further reasons why Porto folks should show more flexibility on their demand$ for his transfer ..!

if they can get this damn deal over the line soon, I think us fans in the United States, may have a golden chance of watching him in preseason with Millan..! 👌😎

Comment

Originally posted by Azmoun_shireh View Post
                  There's a Porto fan on the United forum writing essays trying to convince United fans Taremi is shit. Porto fans are so strange man
                  it’s cuz they want to keep him hahaha. Smart fans

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post

it’s cuz they want to keep him hahaha. Smart fans
                    lol reverse psychology huh? 😂

Comment

I am very anxious on this one because I want it to happen badly but this is the type of BS every signing goes through before Milan gets it done. Same story happened with Tonali
                      WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Is that true..!?
                        I fear Taremi’s agent may have again zerang-bazio jumped the gun by negotiating & agreeing personal terms with Milan b4 the aforementioned clubs agreeing on a fee ..! :/

wouldn’t surprise me if Porto retaliated by delaying decision or playing hard ball on their asking fee like last year till the deal collapsed..! 😧

Comment

Is it just me, or is it only our players that go through this much drama with every signing? Maybe I have a selective attention span, but I don't recall this for any other nationals.

Comment

Italian teams are cheap bastard and hard to negotiate.
                            His current salary is probably higher than 3 M

Comment

Have we ever had any Iranian other than Rahman Rezaei to play in Italy? Ye was a solid Messina defenders for years

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                                Have we ever had any Iranian other than Rahman Rezaei to play in Italy? Ye was a solid Messina defenders for years

Samereh with Perugia

Comment

Working...
                                X