This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siz View Post

He is not a plan B, as he is a winger. If they get Taremi they will get a EU winger, they are looking at Isaksen from Denmark. If they had 2 non EU spots left they would go for both.
    Read the Article. They say it's plan B.

Comment

Sigh

Comment

taremi goes down because #Porto asks a lot, by raising the price in the ongoing negotiation, Milan are now evaluating other EU strikers

Comment

So much for Jorge Mendes. Can’t even get Porto to settle on a price lmao

guess we’ll have to hope for Inter or United to miss on their primary targets to then offer for Mehdi. Otherwise looks like he’s stuck in Portugal

Comment

Honestly I'd rather Mehdi stay at Porto for the last year of his contract is cheap AC Milan does not want to pay for a good player like him then screw them let them stay last year and get the big money next year

Comment

Originally posted by Transformer View Post
              Honestly I'd rather Mehdi stay at Porto for the last year of his contract is cheap AC Milan does not want to pay for a good player like him then screw them let them stay last year and get the big money next year
              He is going to be 32 next year. Who knows how much more time he has playing at this level.

Comment

Wasn't Villareal asking a lot of money for their overraged nigerian too?

Transfers talks have a lot of up and down. So everything car happen. But if at the end of the window, Taremi is still at Porto (or lateral/worse move), then it would mean it is just impossible for any iranian player to reach a top club in the current situation of Iran and its reputation.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                  Wasn't Villareal asking a lot of money for their overraged nigerian too?
                  A few years ago when Napoli chose Osimhen over Serdar, many said overrated Nigerian too. Last season: Osimhen 31 goals, Serdar 4 goals.

Comment

Fk Porto if they dick mehdi again outa his long desired transfer by playing bs hardball on their negotiation antics...
                    ffs thought $20 was their asking price...?? they were asking 25 for him last summer ... how could they ask the same next year with only 1 year remaining on his current contract..??

I think its time for Mehdi to voice his dissatisfaction with the greedy ass porto front office in order to force a transfer through..!! he needs to get nasty because these greedy cunts will probably keep him for the entirety of his current contract and likely seal off his EU career advancement along with it..? i mean it would make business sense for them... he is , i dont know 40-50%? of their entire offensive production ? and a huge reason why they qualified for the very lucrative UCL and won domestic cups .... they get to pay him embarrassingly low wages and tear his body up with repeated 90+ minutes in games across all competitions .... his contribution to their team for 1 last year probably worth way more than some 15-17mil they can collect from shipping him off bit early..!!?
                    its aint bad enough they are paying him fking peanut$ for wages .... now they trying to deny him the most lucrative part of his contract which is still a lousy 15% of a transfer fee..! and to think of how selfless he has acted throughout his stay there and the immense value of his contributions to the club's success over the last 3 seasons not to mention, him idiotically declining much more lucrative offers from Benfica and Sporting in order to sign with Porto in the first place..!!

baba sue estefadegi ham digge hadi dareh..!!

Comment

Milan needs another CF, not another winger. Hope their talks breakdown and they come back to Mehdi (and hope Porto is more flexible).

Sigh...

Comment

Damn, as I said a couple of days ago. Im not optimistic about an transfer too a top team. There havnt really Been any talk about it from reliable sources. I Think he is like plan F for the top teams. Every fan page i check, nobody talks about him. That includes AC Milan. All the rumours say Chukwuezee.

If all other transfers fails, then he May have a shot. He deserves to play in a Big team. And he deserves to make Big money. Im afraid he Will jump on the saudi train, if he hasnt found a top European club at the end of the transfer Window

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                          So much for Jorge Mendes. Can’t even get Porto to settle on a price lmao

guess we’ll have to hope for Inter or United to miss on their primary targets to then offer for Mehdi. Otherwise looks like he’s stuck in Portugal
                          yea man, i fear the same..!! :/
                          like i said earlier it makes business sense for Porto to keep him till then end of his contract and they know he can not retaliate by pouting too much and not necessary performing well all next season...!!? being on his last year of contract and needing to make a splash in stats in order to finally convince a more elite EU club to take a chance on him next summer..!!
                          these porto fkers are probably pissed because he earlier declined a 30+mil offer from that saudi club which woulda netted them more $$s ..!!
                          i guess, that's what he gets for having a gullible, amature rep which initially negotiated that utterly retarded contract at Porto in first place ..!

like you said our only hope now is if a Desperate for Striker UCL playing EPL club make a last minute attempt to pay these greedy cunts their full 25mil asking price.... other top EU leagues, especially so the spanish and italians simply do Not generate the annual Incomes (TV right$$$, ticket and shirt sales etc) comparable to even midtable EPL Clubs .... hence it makes sense that they would act frugal/geda-bazi in the transfermarket...they simply Can Not afford to splurge like drunken sailors on attracting top and most hyped footballing talents the way rich EPL top league clubs do..!!
                          so hamoon ghadr pool midan .... aash mikhoran..!!

Comment

“As learned by our colleagues at SempreMilan.it, Milan have an agreement with the player on a five-year contract worth €4m (including bonuses) per season.​

Villarreal have asked for over €30m in the negotiations but Milan could make an attempt at €20-25m. The go-ahead of the player could help the Rossoneri in lowering the Spanish side’s demands.

Should the deal materialise, then Chukwueze would take the last non-EU spot in the squad. This means Milan wouldn’t be able to sign Mehdi Taremi.”

https://www.yardbarker.com/soccer/ar...15965_39037788

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post

A few years ago when Napoli chose Osimhen over Serdar, many said overrated Nigerian too. Last season: Osimhen 31 goals, Serdar 4 goals.
                              Dude Osmihen was given so much time and opportunity because his transfer fee was considered suspicious and probably money laundering.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                                Milan needs another CF, not another winger. Hope their talks breakdown and they come back to Mehdi (and hope Porto is more flexible).

Sigh...
                                https://sempremilan.com/gds-milan-ac...-25m-agreement

i dont know man... unlike the asshole porto front office, Villarreal seem more reasonable and negotiable.... last i heard they were asking 35mil and now seem to have pretty close to agreement to a massive discount and 25mil offer..!!?

i can see why Milan would want a solid RWinger to line up opposite of Leao on the left and then they can put any cheap/avg. CF in the middle, in the games vs tokhmy opponents and still get results and then rest and save Giroud legs for the more marquee match-ups..!!

and then figure out the high asking price of mehdi and foreign player limits etc...

this milan transfer is sinking fast for mehdi... .
                                i think it would be a bit of risk ....but would be wise from Mehdi to take to social media and voice his desire for joining Milan and try to force Porto's hand into becoming more negotiable.... they can ill afford to freeze him out of the first team action ... so likely they will just take what they can get and ship him off hopefully to another UCL playing club..!!
                                its a bit of a risky attempt but wise at this juncture.... imo..!!

Comment

Working...
                                X