This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Realist View Post
    You can see his spot is definitely a wing back or left midfield. Our boy has seen more of the ball in the first 7 minutes than the entire first half!
    As part of a front three coming in off the left is his best position I feel.

Comment

Allahyar subbed off.

Comment

That’s ridiculous. What game is Shotor watching. He should have taken his useless Centre forward off instead!?
        sigpic
        Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

That’s ridiculous. What game is Shotor watching. He should have taken his useless Centre forward off instead!?
          I don’t think he cares about the league cup - he’s taken off his two best players and left his young reserve players on.

Comment

I feel like they dont really give a shit about carabao cup. Allahyar has played every minute of the season and basically preseason as well so far. Not the worst thing in the world to get a little breather.

Their next two games will be tough. Norwich and Burnley, the two newly relegated sides from PL.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
              Allahyar subbed off.
              khoda ro shokr. Its not a good thing playing 90min x2 matches every week

Comment

Don’t know if it will happen but Saman would go straight into this team as a number 10.

Comment

Shota shotormorgh

Comment

Save Allahyars legs for that Norwich game - think it will give us a good impression of where Hull stand. Norwich play with attacking wing backs and there will be space for Allahyar to run into - he needs to play off the left in a forward position against them.

Comment

Just read (as didn’t watch the game after the sub) that at the final whistle Shota was on camera shouting at Allahyar. Hull fans not impressed with Shota.

Comment

This team is basically entirely reliant on Seri thanks to having a clueless manager so it's little surprise to see tonight's result.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                          Just read (as didn’t watch the game after the sub) that at the final whistle Shota was on camera shouting at Allahyar. Hull fans not impressed with Shota.
                          any truth to this?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kapenak View Post
                            any truth to this?
                            I didn’t see it myself as turned the game off but there’s quite a few different Hull and Bradford fans saying it.

Comment

Also just saw that all 9 Championship clubs that faced lower league opposition tonight got knocked out. Shows the priority of these teams in what is a very tough league, made even harder with the World Cup break in the middle.

Comment

Glad I didn’t watch another Hull exercise in how not to play football.

And if shota shouted at him he’s an idiot. Probably already collapsing under the weight of expectations, knowing he’s a poor manager.

Comment

Working...
                                X