Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pretty shaky draw for city. Had twice the possession and was against 10 men for about 30 minutes. This team has a finishing problem. Good to see AS back though. He was a workhorse as always and looked solid.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

I was expecting him to go to a better destination that a bottom championship team
      Lol.. you really are a hater when it comes to "X Iranian player should go to a better squad".

Why don't you become an uber-agent, and help these kids out? So then, you can see all the obstacles they face. It's as if you somehow expect these kids to be knowledgeable about how to make it to a big club. Who to contact.. how to time the transfers..

Are you kidding? You have no idea how ridiculously difficult it is to get noticed by a big club.. no even a mid-tier club, even if the talent is present.

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post

Right cause 11th in the Belgian league is much better? Or playing in a country dealing with war?

none of these moves are great. He needs to take what he has and prove himself to get a move to a better team/league. He’s young so he’s got time on his side
        THANK you. He will get noticed by a good EPL side if he keeps this up.

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post

Right cause 11th in the Belgian league is much better? Or playing in a country dealing with war?

none of these moves are great. He needs to take what he has and prove himself to get a move to a better team/league. He’s young so he’s got time on his side
          At least they provide the possibility of playing Euro football and eventually better offer while championship didn't lead to anything to our players except bad injuries and no offer.

I agree all are bad moves but good luck for an Iranian to get noticed in a 24 club league, a big injury and playing in a bottom league club. I don't even know what he will learn at championship except wild kick and rush.

Comment

He had the pre assist for the equalizer.

new coach spoke very well about him after the game, said he will get a lot of minutes in the upcoming games.

I think the league is a very good fit for him personally. Hull are doing bad now but you need to consider overall picture. They have big investment (cant be said for all championship teams) and actually quite a strong squad on paper. If its good enough for likes of Tufan, Estupinan, Seri (regulars in Turkish, Colombian, Ivory Coast squads) then it really is fine for Allahyar. I personally prefer it to low visibility belgian league. Gholizadeh had multiple excellent seasons and barely got decent offers.

He just needs minutes + repetitions, which he is getting, and constant work on his tactical understanding/finishing. Before injury they were playing him every minute so there is no concern in this regard.

One situation i think we really should not be worrying about is his. I wish Saeid has his drive and physical conditioning, because playing in championship for his formative years even for not promotion candidate would have been ideal for his career and really good fit for his profile.

Comment

Rosenior's comments on Allahyar's return and performance at 2:15

"I'm so happy to have him back, as he's another attacking weapon we need"

Comment

Comment

Nice angle of Allahyar's hockey assist

Comment

Allahyar starting against Birmingham as per footmob

Comment

^correct

Comment

Lol....

Comment

Any links??

Comment

Originally posted by alieti View Post
                            Any links??
                            https://www.sawlive.tv/embedm/stream...SW9xcW16ZGVma2

Comment

He's playing well at left wing, quick on his feet

Just got a yellow card

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Decent half from him, always looking to get involved. Quick feet, good runs and some nice link up. Few occasions where he needs to get the sharpness back that will come with game time after a lay off.

Comment

Working...
                                X