X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gol Bezan View Post
    Out for 1-2 months
    Man what the heck is the medial team at hull doing ? are they trying to help or destroy these players ?

Comment

Hull City boss Liam Rosenior reveals huge Allahyar Sayyadmanesh injury setback

Allahyar Sayyadmanesh will miss the next four to six weeks after scans revealed the extent of the damage to his hamstring picked up in the first half of Monday's 4-1 win at Wigan Athletic.

The Iranian international walked off the DW Stadium pitch clutching his hamstring and subsequently missed Saturday's 2-0 FA Cup defeat to Fulham at the MKM Stadium, which saw City produce a battling display against the Premier League outfit.

Boss Liam Rosenior admits the news is a blow to both City and the 21-year-old but says the initial prognosis suggested he could be out for longer than what's actually expected, so things are not as bad as they first feared.

"Allahyar has had a setback," Rosenior told Hull Live. "It's not the same injury but it's the same hamstring.

"He could be out for a month to six weeks depending on how we work with him which is a real blow.

"At the same time, those things happen in football and we now need to make sure that we manage him and make sure that he stays fit.

"He was really down. To be honest with you, we felt like the injury could have been a lot worse.

"We got the results of the test back yesterday (Friday) and they were not as bad as first feared so we're in a really positive place with him.

​"He's a great kid, and hopefully he gets back soon."

https://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/spor...injury-8005800

Comment

Wtfff!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

He was playing against some narekhar slavic dudes in the cold winter months and nothing ever happened and now since he‘s in tokhmy England he got hurt twice ?! Fuck this league honestly, he isn‘t made for it and or has really tokhmy luck

Comment

Originally posted by Babak_Shirazi View Post
            He was playing against some narekhar slavic dudes in the coldmonths and nothing ever happened and now since he‘s in tokhmy England he got hurt twice ?! Fuck this league honestly, he isn‘t made for it and or has really tokhmy luck

I think he would be good even in PL.
            If he can stay injuryfree and in form I imagine a Lingaard in West Ham future scenario. (Best outcome)
            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Alabama???

Comment

Rosenior is pleased that Allahyar's injury is not as bad as first feared.

“Allahyar was really down having returned (to the team),” explained Rosenior.

“At first, we thought it could’ve been a reoccurrence, but it wasn’t. It’s a different injury, which happens. He was really down because he thought it could be a serious one again.

“Fortunately for us, it’s not as serious as we first feared. We need to make sure we look after him physically and mentally and make sure he’s right for whenever he comes back.”

https://www.wearehullcity.co.uk/news...-huddersfield/

Comment

Estupinan with a 98' equalize for the tigers today, who are now 7 point from promotion playoffs. This team has done really well since Rosenior took over, and have been unbeaten in the last 6 Championship matches.

Comment

Hull City chief keen to avoid Allahyar Sayyadmanesh 'mistake' with strike duo

"At the moment, I need to make sure. We saw with Allahyar, we brought him back and he made all the positive signs and then his injury reoccurred, and we don't want that happening.

"That's on me. I made a conscious decision along with the medical team, but I'm the decision-maker in terms of that.

"I felt terrible for Allahyar, and what I don't want to do with Aaron and with Benji is put them in a position where they can't be a threat for us in the next four or five months, rather than the next four or five games."​

https://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/spor...istake-8024434

Well that's just great, so he made the decision to bring back Allahyar and now regretts it? Shouldn't it be 100% up to the medical staff to release him when match-fit? So he's being super cautious with Aaron and Benji, but not so much with our boy? Maybe I'm reading into this with too much passion and bias, but this is concerning...

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                      Hull City chief keen to avoid Allahyar Sayyadmanesh 'mistake' with strike duo

"At the moment, I need to make sure. We saw with Allahyar, we brought him back and he made all the positive signs and then his injury reoccurred, and we don't want that happening.

"That's on me. I made a conscious decision along with the medical team, but I'm the decision-maker in terms of that.

"I felt terrible for Allahyar, and what I don't want to do with Aaron and with Benji is put them in a position where they can't be a threat for us in the next four or five months, rather than the next four or five games."​

https://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/spor...istake-8024434

Well that's just great, so he made the decision to bring back Allahyar and now regretts it? Shouldn't it be 100% up to the medical staff to release him when match-fit? So he's being super cautious with Aaron and Benji, but not so much with our boy? Maybe I'm reading into this with too much passion and bias, but this is concerning...
                      I wouldn’t trust their entire back room team in terms of injuries.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

I wouldn't trust their entire back room team in terms of injuries.
                        This club seems to lack a lot of professionalism...I mean Shota for so long???

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Sayyad not going to Shakhtar is looking like a big mistake right now… They were a stepping stone for so many players who became successful in bigger leagues. Wtf is Hull?

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                            Sayyad not going to Shakhtar is looking like a big mistake right now… They were a stepping stone for so many players who became successful in bigger leagues. Wtf is Hull?
                            Are you suggesting he should've joined a club that is in a country subject to a full scale foreign invasion?

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post

Are you suggesting he should've joined a club that is in a country subject to a full scale foreign invasion?
                              I’m suggesting that joining a club that participates in CL every season would have been better for his development and resume. How often do Iranians have these opportunities? Hull is Ryan Tafazoli level…

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post

Tell that to Mudryk and all other shakhtar players that play champions league.

Comment

Working...
                                X