Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kateb View Post
    look at mexico.
    for talent they have few players ever transfer.
    the players stay make the league good
    and their tm plays with same passion as ours
    and they give good wc performance and can beat any team any time
    and theyhave good wc.
    OUR TALENTS WHICH ARE BENH WARMERS ON 2ND LEVEL EUROPEAN LEAGUES
    should stay make our league stronger and we get result in tm level.
    PGL IS A GOOD LEAGUE WHICH IS VERY COMPETETIVE ...
    Mexico isn’t a good example. Their clubs are greedy and make it hard for players to transfer to Europe. Their league has never been in worse shape, MLS caught up with them. And their national team is behind US now.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
      Mexico isn’t a good example. Their clubs are greedy and make it hard for players to transfer to Europe. Their league has never been in worse shape, MLS caught up with them. And their national team is behind US now.
      mexico football is 2 level a head of us.

Comment

mexico football is 2 level a head of us.
        I meant U.S., not us (Iran).

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
          I meant U.S., not us (Iran).
          once in while u.s leap frog mexico but it dont last long.

maybe our pgl clubs need to be greedy like mexican clubs to keep players and avoid
          destruction of our talents.

we need to find a nation and copy their style to succeed and mexico imo is great to follow.

Comment

IPL has a wrong philosophy. The league should aim to promote and develop talents coming from academy, 2nd division, etc.. In addition, they should try to hire quality foreigners as coach, assistant and players. Legionnaires that are near retirement or in a very bad situation could also come back.

Quality local players should be sold as soon as an European offers come.

I think Croatia league does this and they have a wonderful NT.

Comment

once in while u.s leap frog mexico but it dont last long.

maybe our pgl clubs need to be greedy like mexican clubs to keep players and avoid
              destruction of our talents.

we need to find a nation and copy their style to succeed and mexico imo is great to follow.
              Iran doesn't have the money, infrastructure and the complete know how to develop talents from A to Z. Iran is way behind Mexico in these fields.

That's why we need our players to work in Europe to develop themselves.

Btw IPL already did what you described. How many players wasted because they keep them so long or delayed their transfer to the max so they miss pre season with their euro club and start their spell in the worst way (beiro, niazmand, hosseinzadeh..)

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                IPL has a wrong philosophy. The league should aim to promote and develop talents coming from academy, 2nd division, etc.. In addition, they should try to hire quality foreigners as coach, assistant and players. Legionnaires that are near retirement or in a very bad situation could also come back.

Quality local players should be sold as soon as an European offers come.

I think Croatia league does this and they have a wonderful NT.
                problem with ipl is majority of teams are government owned.
                no one cares about money if its not their money.
                and the clubs have no clue how to make money from these transfers
                always losing money.

look what happened to successful transfer
                Gaedy got transfered last yea for 40 miliyard toman
                and ss bought him back for 35 milyard toman a year later lol.
                MAJORITY OF TRANSFRS CLUBS DONT MAKE ANY MONEY they justlose the players.

coches are good in pgl .

to have strong tm need a strong league.

Comment

Iran doesn't have the money, infrastructure and the complete know how to develop talents from A to Z.
                  Iran can’t even produce bande tonbun for TM players shorts…

Comment

problem with ipl is majority of teams are government owned.
                    no one cares about money if its not their money.
                    and the clubs have no clue how to make money from these transfers
                    always losing money.

look what happened to successful transfer
                    Gaedy got transfered last yea for 40 miliyard toman
                    and ss bought him back for 35 milyard toman a year later lol.
                    MAJORITY OF TRANSFRS CLUBS DONT MAKE ANY MONEY they justlose the players.

coches are good in pgl .

to have strong tm need a strong league.
                    In case of Ghaedi it's a loan so I think they earned money with him so far.

Local coaches are not good in IPL. Most of them didn't work abroad or in a competitive environment. They have nothing to teach to their players except the same old iranian recipe that lead us to nowhere without our euro legionnaires.
                    I don't like Majidi but I respected the fact he called Gabriel Pine to be his assistant.

Comment

Best examples for Iran should be to follow countries like Chile, Argentina, Brazil...
                      Places with lots of passion, love, talent, but relatively little money and infrastructure for football.

Comment

In case of Ghaedi it's a loan so I think they earned money with him so far.

Local coaches are not good in IPL. Most of them didn't work abroad or in a competitive environment. They have nothing to teach to their players except the same old iranian recipe that lead us to nowhere without our euro legionnaires.
                        I don't like Majidi but I respected the fact he called Gabriel Pine to be his assistant.
                        they made 5 milyard lol and this is consider successfull transfer lol

yes on good assist coaches agree wih you there..
                        but having BUNCH VICHAND CIC COACH ARE TEAMS = more destruction
                        need to get away from the ic and cic style of football.
                        strong west europe assist with persian coaches is perfect.

Comment

romaria ronaldo (9) started at PSV before moving to barca
                          Maradona at lonely Napoli before moving to yayo then Barca
                          No big club is going to come sweep up Asian unknown and unproven with out test
                          Mehdi busted his ass at Rio
                          Kia at bochum then Hamburg

How dribbling skill and eerooooneee attitude is not enough to impress
                          "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

Kateb you are a legend my dear friend but in this scenario I unfortunately have to strongly disagree with you.

Playing in Iran is poison for our guys. We need them to be playing at the highest levels, in the most advanced training environments, with the best possible chance to develop and advance. That will not be Iran so long as IR is around….we have tons and tons and tons of evidence to show for people’s career being destroyed before it starts at 20, at 25 and some at the supposed peak of their careers at 28-30.

PGPL teams should focus on academies and grassroots development and promoting younger players and selling them to team in portugal, Netherlands, France, turkey, belgium, etc. they could all get rich if they wanted to function like a proper business but again unfortunately under IR we all know the reasons why it’s not possible and never will be.
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                              Kateb you are a legend my dear friend but in this scenario I unfortunately have to strongly disagree with you.

Playing in Iran is poison for our guys. We need them to be playing at the highest levels, in the most advanced training environments, with the best possible chance to develop and advance. That will not be Iran so long as IR is around….we have tons and tons and tons of evidence to show for people’s career being destroyed before it starts at 20, at 25 and some at the supposed peak of their careers at 28-30.

PGPL teams should focus on academies and grassroots development and promoting younger players and selling them to team in portugal, Netherlands, France, turkey, belgium, etc. they could all get rich if they wanted to function like a proper business but again unfortunately under IR we all know the reasons why it’s not possible and never will be.
                              damet garm

someone correct me if i am wrng
                              i am starting to unerstand this THAT majority of members here think
                              JUST PRACTICING n europe on good field with good players and gettng few minutes
                              here nd there WILL HELP OUR FOOTBALL MORE THAN these plyers ply 90 minutes
                              all the time for pgl clubs

Comment

I think the missing piece here is that is isn't a guarantee you get 90 mins. You're taking a risk going there. In life, if you want to succeed undoubtedly you need to take risks. Sometimes you strike gold (Taremi), sometimes it doesn't really work out. It's cliche, but if you don't try you will never know. I agree if it doesn't work out, best case is to go somewhere where consistent playing time is given

What Id really like to see is a ban on going to UAE. Way better to have players in Iran develop than wasting their time there playing for a government that despises us and wants to erase our culture

Comment

Working...
                                X