No announcement yet.

Football Bartar Show now on IRIB3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do we have a link to the latest episode? I can't wait to hear misaghi rant aimlessly lol

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
      But the problem was way before the qatar camp. It was when Taremi started BSing on his twitter. Thats when the problem was started. Matter fact it was even before that, taremi did an interview (2-3 months before twitter his feud) and bashed the crap out of skocic. Obviously skocic didn't have the power to kick him out .
      Again the problem with skocic was his dream and Contract. If he had a $2 million contract with all the authority that all managers have around the world then Mr taremi would not dare to belittle his coach. And skocic would not give a shit who to kick out. Skocic was on a low salary and was only there for his dream.
      Lets not forget they did the same to Wilmots (admittedly) and he did have a big contract. Cost Iran millions in penalty and almost an early elimination. And yes, it was all fixed from the moment TM qualified for the world cup. They conspired to bring CQ back and suddenly a loss in Korea after having qualified became the end all end all and all of a sudden Skocic was not qualified. It was all from the CQ gang to replace him with CQ. If CQ was not available 100% Skocic would be the coach in the World Cup.

I said this long time ago for any coach that came after CQ, they needed to get rid of all the CQ players otherwise this would be their end. The biggest problem with our football is giving people who failed for more than 8 years to a decade (and this is our problem with everything) chance after chance. We can not accept that maybe a certain group are not made to win. We treat our football like there are no other players in the 80 million population who are at least as good if not better and as if there are no other coaches available. We simply must revert back to what we know and status quo even if that is not good it is 'safe'.

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
        Hosseini jan, Skocic has UEFA pro license. You don't think they teach you a few drills there? He played many years in La Liga in which they would have had to do a few drills in their practices, no? Hashemian, played for Bayer Munich. As part of getting his licenses, he spent a week with Pep during his Bayer Munich days and a week with Bielsa. And if anything, Hashemian is good at observing and taking notes... Even if they had just walked from behind the mountain, youtube is full of fancy drills with plenty of progression.

So don't believe every rumor that you hear and sometimes question the motivation of the source.
        And CQ does not.

Comment

Originally posted by TeamMelliRadio View Post
          Estili cries crocodile tears for Skocic like he wasn’t a member of the same federation that consistently undermined him and even accidentally fired him lol

All facts. All true.

Comment

taghavi on Iran international basically say why they are hating CQ

https://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=117412

If anyone is interested to listen to it

But basically CQ is a no bullshit no interference no dalal coach , he doesn’t want ppl in the camp that are going act like a mole , giving the media insights what is happening in the TM ,

CQ put a strong gag order on all TM officials, so they media hates this

Misaghi/Estilli/ skocic , trust me they are not for TM they don’t care , they only thing they are thinking about is stealing money from the IRIb and iff

Comment

is it possible to watch the full fooball bartar show on internet? Anyone have a link?

Comment

Originally posted by Golefarsi View Post
                is it possible to watch the full fooball bartar show on internet? Anyone have a link?
                It was 1 hour 1000 reruns of refs mistakes in ipl, plus 1 hour of people calling in and fighting over the phone and estili ranting total empty bs.. Total waste of time and possible braindamage caught from that horrible episode.
                Im sure its on the net but dont recomend it, realy didnt miss anything except according to estili, skocic got offered mahdavikias post and felt insulted. That was the only new info from 2 hours earbleed..
                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

…What I’m trying to say here is that team Melli was not a priority for misaghi//Estilli//skocic//azzizi//Ali karim//Branko//etc, money was money money, MONEY ….

…All us fans love team Melli , we don’t get a penny to support them, we sometimes spends thousands just to follow them…..

…. and then you have CQ, who doesn’t care about money and cares about family cares about team Melli , cares about the fans, the players and he cares about legacy cares about results that’s the difference….

Comment

Originally posted by Golefarsi View Post
                    telewebion for sure or try youtube

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                      Do we have a link to the latest episode? I can't wait to hear misaghi rant aimlessly lol

down lod telewebion in your smart phone.
                      its great

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
                        down lod telewebion in your smart phone.
                        its great
                        You need to have an Iranian number to make it work, no?

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                          It used to work in Canada but of late lots of buffering issues.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                            no not telewebion

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                              It used to work in Canada but of late lots of buffering issues.

get high speed internet

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
                                get high speed internet
                                Lol I've got wifi6. No worries there.

Comment

Working...
                                X