Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IFF has reached an agreement with Carlos Queiroz!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Essi View Post
    sorry, I dont want to spoil but Persian Soccer is not an valid source.

Essi jan, the source isn't Persian Soccer, it's IRNA.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
      Essi jan, the source isn't Persian Soccer, it's IRNA.

Oh even worse

Comment

We need IFF to confirm this, not IRNA :/

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
          We need IFF to confirm this, not IRNA :/
          Badbakhti ine ke khode IFF ham dige khabarash safe nist haha . As yourself mentioned earlier, the only valid reliable source would be a phoho of him in IKIA or in training

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
            skocic supporters
            all 5 of you in pfdc
            congratulations to all of you
            as well.. i know all 5 of you
            will support tm no matter what.
            You got this wrong.
            No one supports Skocic because he is the better coach but to that mere fact that in this short period of time, CQ can do nothing for us for this world cup.
            He is a long term coach who needs time.
            We will park the bus and go for counters with Azmoun and Taremi and Emam Zaman. That's it.
            This one you got right: we will support TM.
            IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
              sorry, I dont want to spoil but Persian Soccer is not an valid source.
              radio varzesh iran just announced it

Comment

Obviously Vezarate Varzeshi is supporting this as well.

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/184238...B1%D9%86%D8%AF

Comment

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
                  You got this wrong.
                  No one supports Skocic because he is the better coach but to that mere fact that in this short period of time, CQ can do nothing for us for this world cup.
                  We will park the bus and go for counters with Azmoun and Taremi and Emam Zaman. That's it.
                  i willl respond to you later.

offcourse you will support.

skocic was too small for TEAM MELLI IRAN
                  cq knows wc and our team.

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
                    i willl respond to you later.

offcourse you will support.

skocic was too small for TEAM MELLI IRAN
                    cq knows wc and our team.
                    Yes CQ is a long term coach, and he worked 8 years in Iran, that makes him the right choice, he knows every player, everything about Iran and also how to go on his work, he left Iran for 2-3 years, he can go on easy

Comment

Khodareh shokrh

the nightmares are finally over

Comment

BBC also reporting it, it seems like 100% dodododododoooooooooooooooooooooooo

Comment

This is why we love CQ , read this
                          https://www.instagram.com/p/CfuZC8Kt...d=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Comment

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
                            You got this wrong.
                            Basically, you are right. However, we are talking about Queiroz, any other coach who does not know Iranian football I would agree with you. In such a short time, a European coach cannot comprehend all the facets of Iranian football and realize its full potential. Queiroz, however, knows the players, he partly put them in this position himself in the first place. He certainly won't have lost touch with Iranian football during his four-year abstinence. Another point though is, Queiroz didn't perform as hoped in Colombia, in Colombia he didn't have the authority over the team – which is essential to his style, but a James Rodriguez doesn't follow instructions like our players do. In Egypt, in fact, he has had little time, but has shown a result-oriented game and even that could have worked with luck. He has lost twice on penalties, otherwise he would now be at the World Cup with Egypt, and he would be African champion. My two cents, that he has not extended with Egypt, is possibly related to the fact that he has already speculated to train again Iran, we do not know whether Taremi and others kept the contact already since then and told him, with Skocic this will not continue. Maybe one of the reasons is that he stopped in Egypt because he was not unsuccessful. The other aspect is that Queiroz has an authority within the Iranian national team that no one else has, the players follow his tactics even if it means 10 men in the back, they do it, that shows that he can implement his system and the team trusts him. Another aspect is, Carlos will be able to set a positive impulse, football is also always a mind game, club teams also play on inexplicably suddenly after a coach dismissal much more liberated on, also his effect could have that on our team. I am against dismissing Skocic and bringing some other Dalal who first has to get used to Team Melli, but a CQ does not have to, he knows the team and they know him.

Comment

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
                              BBC also reporting it, it seems like 100% dodododododoooooooooooooooooooooooo
                              BBC Persia? Their source is probably IRNA, does not confirm it.

Comment

If this geezer returns I will not watch Iran matches.
                                Save myself feeling embarrassed for 24 hours, 2 hours of
                                which would be extreme watching TM with 11 men in their
                                own half for 90 minutes with Azmoun playing with his own balls
                                and Taremi diving around the penalty area once he gets the chance. LOL
                                هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                                نگاه میکنید.
                                sigpic
                                I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Working...
                                X