This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who is Kateb?

What is more interesting than CQ returning to Iran is that fact, that Kateb knew about this all the time. No matter how things turned out and no matter how many members said: "Mark my words, CQ will not be coming to Iran!", he knew exactly what was going to happen. So who is Kateb? Is Kateb actually Mehdi Taj? Or Khamenei in person? Incredible how he predicted that and kept us excited for months Ye Salavat vase Kateb agha! Allah houman sale Allah Mohammad, va ale Mohammad!

I doubted Kateb, and I stand happily proven wrong. I am stunned that Carlos is back.

Kateb is the most mysterious member we have ever had.
    --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
    --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
    ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
    --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
    ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

kateb is who your girlfriend tells you not to worry about

Comment

Kateb is the prince of persia

Comment

Kateb also provided the best HD links when Asian Cup was taking place!

Comment

Kateb is the oracle.

Comment

The question is not who, the question is what, for Kateb is more than just a physical specimen taking the human form. Kateb is a collective. Kateb is a feeling. Kateb is a sense of belonging and faith. Kateb is the late summer night's breeze as felt on my granny's balcony in Tabriz. Kateb is.

Comment

Kateb does hesab ketab his own way. Or better said, hesab kateb.

Comment

Kateb is Mehdi Taj!

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

I think it is better not to ask who is Kateb, but what is Kateb? Maybe even when is Kateb? Kateb is a transcendent energy that flows through us, like the Force in Star Wars. Without a doubt the GOAT PFDC poster

Comment

He is not Taj for sure through elimination. He is CQ's eldest Iranian son.
                      هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                      نگاه میکنید.
                      sigpic
                      I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Working...
                      X