Kaveh Rezaei arrested

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kaveh Rezaei arrested

Mahini, now Rezaei…how long until one of TM players gets arrested?

^ our bi-gheyrat team "Melli" players must announce retirement from NT...join the wave, if they all collectively announce retirement, what do you think the regime can do? Send IRGC to Qatar?

The sooner they officially stop playing VASAT and join the people, the faster we remove the cancer.

Age ba ham yeki nashim, yeki yeki hazf mishim.

Comment

he most probably will miss persepolis match on sunday.

Comment

rumor is sorosh rafie has been arrested.
        he probably miss the teraktor game too

Comment

Originally posted by elnino99 View Post
          ^ our bi-gheyrat team "Melli" players must announce retirement from NT...join the wave, if they all collectively announce retirement, what do you think the regime can do? Send IRGC to Qatar?
          The sooner they officially stop playing VASAT and join the people, the faster we remove the cancer.

thats not good idea
          than they take other players and if they retire too,
          they take players from league 1.
          and if they retire too
          FATOLAHZADEH WILL BE OUR GOALI IN WC
          WITH AHMADINEJAD AS FORWARD , rohani cb,
          jenati our dmf

Comment

Maybe you know the saying, "When you point one finger, there are three fingers pointing back to you." Especially when you talk about gheyrat behind your keyboard.

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
              thats not good idea
              than they take other players and if they retire too,
              they take players from league 1.
              and if they retire too
              FATOLAHZADEH WILL BE OUR GOALI IN WC
              WITH AHMADINEJAD AS FORWARD , rohani cb,
              jenati our dmf
              Jannati might be a strong DMF to be honest. Sharp reading of the game at 96 yr old. Might be outmuscled off the ball though.

Comment

I love Iranians who are a million miles away, having nothing to lose, telling other iranians who are under much more pressure how to act.
                Agha Elnino99, get on a plane, head to Tehran, and show these "bi-gheyrat" team melli players how to act. Maybe try busting Mahini out of prison? Oh wait, youre too busy being a keyboard warrior.
                I hope the players keep on speaking out on social media but the idea of a strike is ludicrous and would do nothing. Mullah's dont care about team melli; they care about the flow of money and oil.

Regarding Kaveh, I hope these scumbags leave him alone. Poor man speaking out on behalf of people (and a fellow Kurd in Mahsa) and he gets treated like he is a rapist.
                The obscure we see eventually. The completely obvious, it seems, takes longer. ~Edward R. Murrow

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                  Jannati might be a strong DMF to be honest. Sharp reading of the game at 96 yr old. Might be outmuscled off the ball though.
                  Kaafie baa nafase boze koohish be harif hamle kone.
                  DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Poor guy, he's been away from Iran for I dont know how long.First season he's back, he gets arrested. Fucked up country man.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                      😄😄😄😄
                      jenati errrrr vahid amiri
                      can play multiple positions.

Comment

Many more players getting arrested

https://www.reddit.com/r/teammelli/c...tm_name=iossmf

Comment

Originally posted by mf_doom View Post
                          I love Iranians who are a million miles away, having nothing to lose, telling other iranians who are under much more pressure how to act.
                          Agha Elnino99, get on a plane, head to Tehran, and show these "bi-gheyrat" team melli players how to act. Maybe try busting Mahini out of prison? Oh wait, youre too busy being a keyboard warrior.
                          I hope the players keep on speaking out on social media but the idea of a strike is ludicrous and would do nothing. Mullah's dont care about team melli; they care about the flow of money and oil.

Regarding Kaveh, I hope these scumbags leave him alone. Poor man speaking out on behalf of people (and a fellow Kurd in Mahsa) and he gets treated like he is a rapist.
                          I'm so sorry for you if you can't see the value of public pressure by people who actually have influence.

There is a reason the regime is shit scared of celebrity supports. There is a reason they arrested Katayoun Riahi, Mahini, would ahve Karimi etc.

These people are heros to most people. Their absolute support (and I don't mean playing vasat) spurs hope, courage, and angizeh among normal people.

A national team is supposed to represent its people. Our national team with the embolem that symbolizes our occupation and repressions is not a "national" team.

As for me, I'm a normal person here who has been denied the chance to go to Iran for over 15 years. I'm doing my part, like every other hamvatan.

I'm going to protests here, I'm doing my online roohie- and etela-rasani and actually I text everyone I know in Iran telling them that victory is near and haver belief. The most important phase of any revolution is the belief that all the sacrificies won't be in vane and it's actually near.

You tell me mf_doom....Why can't some of our TM players do what some of our Shamshir-bazi, Handball, or Vosho players have done? They took a risk and retired from "national" team in protest.

Our footballers have immense influence. Much more than me, you and other random joes. They can contribute a lot more than just a "Mas'oulin" story....They haven't done anywhere near enough.

That's why they'll never be an Ali Karimi.

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                            Poor guy, he's been away from Iran for I dont know how long.First season he's back, he gets arrested. Fucked up country man.
                            We should all probably calm down. It was just explained to me that supporting these kinds of things is just a matter of opinion. No different than disagreeing about corporate tax or favorite color.

And here I was getting carried away thinking it's a human rights issue! Thank god we got that sorted out.

Comment

Originally posted by IranFTW View Post
                              We should all probably calm down. It was just explained to me that supporting these kinds of things is just a matter of opinion. No different than disagreeing about corporate tax or favorite color.

And here I was getting carried away thinking it's a human rights issue! Thank god we got that sorted out.
                              Chi migi to halet khoshe.

Comment

Working...
                              X