Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Players that have been affected/arrested!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for his name
    I been thinking 10 minutes who is
    P.b lol goalies for ss ...

Comment

Aslo Sourosh Rafei was arrested yesterday in Tajrish but was released an hour after. Yahya was fined for his IG-Story.

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Boroumand, Rafiei, Mahini, Asghari, Ghafouri...

I guess I got the "don't mix football and politics" message loud and clear from (some) mods. All that can be said now is their names.

Comment

Comment

….. ……nf00141402-1.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                Boroumand, Rafiei, Mahini, Asghari, Ghafouri...

I guess I got the "don't mix football and politics" message loud and clear from (some) mods. All that can be said now is their names.
                Ali Karimi posted a story where he basically said that this is the Islamic Republic's team and not Iran's national team.

Comment

^^ Link please
                  Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                    ….. ……nf00141402-1.jpg
                    Farhad was there too. Plus a few others.

I don’t hold it against them at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

Farhad was there too. Plus a few others.

I don’t hold it against them at all.
                      I don’t either. Just trying to make a point that almost every footballer has a picture from their playing days with the president of the time. Its not enough to condemn them… The ones who are proud of IR have identified themselves. I won’t waste my time trying to create imaginary enemies…

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
                        ^^ Link please
                        https://www.instagram.com/aliiiiiiiikarimi8/?hl=en

See his stories....

The level of anger in Iran is off the chart. Reports are coming 850 injured in Izeh tonight, tens DEAD.

My friends in Esfahan said he got a text from his friend who's a nurse in SEMIROM (very small city near Esfahan) and they've had 8 dead so far tonight.

You really think people are tolerant of BOWING down to them AT THIS TIME, when all of this shit is happening live?

Comment

Karimi showed his crotch to Ahmadinejad before shaking his hand.

It's hardly bowing to President during a six week period when kids and are getting shot dead and men and women are getting raped and mutilated.

comparing images from different times and contexts is like twitter arguments when people show photos of XYZ shaking hands with Putin then calling Putin a war criminal. Different time, different contex.

Listen to this Twitter space to hear what is happening as we post. Who is dying now. Listen to their voices:

https://twitter.com/i/spaces/1lPKqBjbllNGb

Comment

Ss veterans need to go to bat for parviz broumand asap....
                            those charges are serious 5 to 10 years minimum,,
                            might even get executed,, since he was charged as leader of the pack
                            SS VETERANS
                            HASAN ROSHAN, SULTAN ALI JABARI, PARVIZ MAZLOMI, FARHAD MAJIDI, AMIR GALE NOIE,
                            NEED TO RUSH TO HELP HIM.

WHEN MAHINI WAS ARRESTED,
                            Ali parvin, Mohamad dadkan, on persepolisis
                            On persepolis forums where saying, them 2 middle of night, talked hossein into to signing the paper , promising if he was released he won't do it again.
                            Be gole gardemia rish groo gozashtan.....

Pp veterans are are more united than, ss,
                            Because parvin behind the scenes have them in check.
                            Ss veterans have problems with each other.

#Free bromand asap

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                              Karimi showed his crotch to Ahmadinejad before shaking his hand.

It's hardly bowing to President during a six week period when kids and are getting shot dead and men and women are getting raped and mutilated.

comparing images from different times and contexts is like twitter arguments when people show photos of XYZ shaking hands with Putin then calling Putin a war criminal. Different time, different contex.

Listen to this Twitter space to hear what is happening as we post. Who is dying now. Listen to their voices:

https://twitter.com/i/spaces/1lPKqBjbllNGb
                              Different contexts? Different times? Ahmadinejad was president of 40 decade bloodthirsty IR too… Kheily zoor nazan dashi…

now go post that porto instagram post 10 more times…

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post

Different contexts? Different times? Ahmadinejad was president of 40 decade bloodthirsty IR too… Kheily zoor nazan dashi…

now go post that porto instagram post 10 more times…

Cool stuff bro, support your crew 🦂​dadash. Kheily zoor nazan dashi

Comment

Working...
                                X