Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Players that have been affected/arrested!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post

Cool stuff bro, support your crew 🦂​dadash. Kheily zoor nazan dashi
    My crew and before edit my regime… Even when I criticize, I don’t make blatant accusation with nothing behind it….

Comment

Boroumand shireh

"Don't mix politics with sport"

Boroumand shireh

https://twitter.com/iranintlsport/st...18606550941697

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Why does posting to sympathize with dear people worry and disturb you so much? In these difficult days, I and people like me have a duty to be with the people because we belong to the people themselves What a sports world and national team What is happening to us, I could not believe the state of my country and my people these days, even if I saw it in a dream.​

Comment

Originally posted by amas20 View Post

Ali Karimi posted a story where he basically said that this is the Islamic Republic's team and not Iran's national team.
            Ali Karimi played under same IR team for over a decade.
            Not saying he is wrong but what he wants players to do? Refuse to play for TM?
            Honestly i think all these will affect players to perform in this WC.
            I am not expecting any result in this WC tbh!

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
              Ali Karimi played under same IR team for over a decade.
              Not saying he is wrong but what he wants players to do? Refuse to play for TM?
              Honestly i think all these will affect players to perform in this WC.
              I am not expecting any result in this WC tbh!

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

We will either chock the world and overperform and go to the quarters or we will collapse totaly and not getting a single point.

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                Soroush played at fajer sepasi to get his military waved.
                and like many many football players
                has a basij card....
                System in iran is different..
                Please love our players, and stop judging them
                to civilized culture of the west...

Comment

Meanwhile, according to several reports, Vouria Ghaffouri has been arrested.

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                    Meanwhile, according to several reports, Vouria Ghaffouri has been arrested.

Be in migan varzeshkaare pahlevaan. Harche zoodtar bayad azaad beshe.

Chert o pert-goo kesi ke mige "man siyasi nistam, man tanha vazershkaaram".
                    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Per Swedish TV, it seems they are putting more pressure on players to sing national anthem. Members have parliament have demanded that players who do not sing be switched even before the start of the game and that there shall be repercussions once they get back to Iran.
                      Please let your family members know, this misinformation that players are pro-IR must stop

https://fb.watch/g-rpVcXTUT/

Comment

Never once was Landon Donovan asked about the slaughter of Iraqi children.

Never once was Mihajlovic asked about the slaughter of Bosnian children.

Never once was Marcus Rashford asked about the slaughter of Afghan children.

Never once was Pulisic asked about the starvation of millions of Yemeni children.

Never once was a Saudi player asked about the chopping up and slaughter of Jamal Khashoggi.

Never once was a Saudi player asked about why he was the sole cause of 9/11

Never once was a Chinese player asked about the Uyghurs

Never once was a Mexican player asked about cartels

Never once was a Venezuelan player asked about jailing/economy of their communist country.​

Just making that clear.

I applaud every Iranian player that speaks against the regime or takes any action(or inaction like not singing anthem) but no one can expect them to do more than someone is willing to do themselves.

Comment

Lots of talk about Vouria on today's daily Twitter space.

I really hope he isn't tortured or hurt:

https://twitter.com/i/spaces/1yNGaNMWpElJj

Currently Hassan Ronaghi is talking about his brother hopefully getting freed tonight. I implore everyone to listen to this and other twitter spaces which have people from and inside Iran speaking.... To know the situation for people in Iran each day....

Comment

Nader Faryadshiran asks that Parviz Boroumand and Vouria Ghafouri be freed on IRIB tv.

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/265...مسئولین

Comment

Queiroz's reaction to Ghafouri's arrest:

Comment

Vouria is apparently freed today

Comment

Working...
                                X