Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Players that have been affected/arrested!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A lot of people have been commenting on Pashazadeh's IG after the interview was broadcasted and calling him out for being a traitor/IR stooge. He made a post on his IG yesterday declaring that his part was skewed by the broadcasters. They only showed 20 seconds from his interview that apparently was almost 20 minutes long. He also put up a story supporting Ali Daeis latest post. And today I saw that he also changed his profile picture to black.

I do somehow believe him, he doesn't strike me as an IR-type of guy, He has made posts on his IG before celebrating women attending football games in Iran and calling it a historical day. On the other hand you could call him out for his naivety for agreeing to do the interview as that is what one should expect from IR.

Nima Nakisa on the other hand...

Comment

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
      A lot of people have been commenting on Pashazadeh's IG after the interview was broadcasted and calling him out for being a traitor/IR stooge. He made a post on his IG yesterday declaring that his part was skewed by the broadcasters. They only showed 20 seconds from his interview that apparently was almost 20 minutes long. He also put up a story supporting Ali Daeis latest post. And today I saw that he also changed his profile picture to black.

I do somehow believe him, he doesn't strike me as an IR-type of guy, He has made posts on his IG before celebrating women attending football games in Iran and calling it a historical day. On the other hand you could call him out for his naivety for agreeing to do the interview as that is what one should expect from IR.

Nima Nakisa on the other hand...
      Beleive what dude?
      Going on irib tv? Why would any person with half decent dignity talk on irib these days?
      Ye gohi khord, ridan behesh raft jamo joresh kone.
      You can't fool today's people!

Comment

Just going on Iran's TV is not a crime. The regime didn't suddenly become criminal yesterday. So many of today's heroes...like Ali Karimi were on various programs while the regime was the same as today. If Pasha went on the program and criticized IR and then they edited him to make him sound complicit, then that is not his fault.

If he clearly endorses the regime then that is another matter.

Be careful of judging people harshly. So many of our black wearing players were advertising for the regime openly not so long ago.

Comment

Nima Nakisa is a pure haroomzadeh.

Comment

WOW!

The source of this is Vahid Esmaeili, who is close with Ali Karimi and who Ali Karimi follows on IG. He posted this news.

Some of these celebrities are in coohoots with IRGC. Including Mr. Taster who was doing money laundering for them.

This doesn't shock me.

خبری سوریل، و وحشتناک، دیروز از طرف یکی‌از نزدیکترین افراد به علی کریمی پست‌شد. ورق بزنید.

وحید اسماعیلی‌، لیدر سابق پرسپولیس،‌‌و از نزدیکترین افراد به علی کریمیه.
            وحید اسماعیلی، در پستی، دیروز گزارش داد، که جمهوری اسلامی،‌ از طریق مهران مدیری، به عنوان پرستو، سعی در ربودن علی‌کریمی، کرده که با هشدار دوستان علی کریمی، این نقشه‌ خنثی شد.😨🤢
            مهران مدیری در این ماموریت با پاداش ۳۰ میلیارد تومنی، به دبی سفر‌کرد، و با علی کریمی در بندر فجیره قرار گذاشت.
            جایی که دو قایق تندرو، آماده برای ربودن علی کریمی به بندر عباس، و در آخر، به تهران، بودند.
            دقیقه نود، به دلیل زنگ خطر دوستان علی کریمی به او، این ورزشکار محبوب انقلابیون ایران، سر قرار حاضر نشد.

مهران مدیری هم بعداز شکست این ماموریت، بلافاصله به ایران برگشت.
            مهران مدیری، دوست صمیمی محمود خاضعین،‌ مامور اطلاعات سپاه است که پیش از این،‌در نقشه ربودن مسیح علینژاد،‌نقش داشت و از طرف آمریکا، تحریم‌ شد.
            علی کریمی،‌ در یکماه اخیر، یکی از اصلی ترین لیدرهای انقلاب مردم ایران، بوده..
            علی کریمی، مواظب‌ خودت باش..باید باشی در روز‌ آزادی ایران..🥺♥️✌️

*پرستوی سیبیل کلفت ندیده بودیم‌که دیدیم..🥴😒
            "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Also Reza Fazeli demented news.

Comment

^ There is a screenshot of Karimi thanking Mehdi Rostampour by sending a heart emoji in his DMs....

Comment

Holy shit, Payam Sadeghian

Comment

Originally posted by elnino99 View Post
                      ^ There is a screenshot of Karimi thanking Mehdi Rostampour by sending a heart emoji in his DMs....

rostampour is a khaliband. He wishes Karimi contacted him.

Comment

Kaveh Rezaei has been released?? I must have missed something.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by sam20 View Post
                            Kaveh Rezaei has been released?? I must have missed something.

Never was arrested.
                            Only footballer I can remember who got arrested was Mahini.
                            Also Persepolis players were taken in for questioning.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

Never was arrested.
                              Only footballer I can remember who got arrested was Mahini.
                              Also Persepolis players were taken in for questioning.
                              He was arrested but released very short after.

Comment

Guys...this insane..I'm worried for Ali Daei.

IRGC have attacked the hotel in which he's staying in Saqqez. He had travelled there to attend Mahsa's 40om tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                                X